Will the value of dollar crash, if bitcoin goes bulling to 100k? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

Will the value of dollar crash, if bitcoin goes bulling to 100k?

I don't think bitcoin hit 100$ dollars in 2020, but I except bitcoin hit 15k dollars in 2020, if bitcoin halving complete then this prices increase, and when bitcoin prices increase 100k dollars its not effects dollars prices, because dollar prices not depends crypto, its effects only their country economy dollar is USA paper currency and USA is strong country and its currency also strong.

• +2 1

Yes Of course. As we see the trending is upward. Bitcoin price is going up. USD value is stable from a long time and have no upward trend from the last two years. Everyone is familiar with bitcoin 

• +5 1

On 12/13/2019 at 3:35 PM, guatazoo said:

You see after the halving may 2020 there will be a bull run that could possibly take bitcoin to a high price probably 100k, but then f bitcoin goes bulling that high, do you think it will shake the price of the Dollar?

May be it will be done becasue dollar is so much near to the BTC and the BTC is going to high this time almost 200,000$ and the other ALT coins will also go up and we make good money on that time also at the bull time in the market.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/5/2020 at 6:44 PM, Farman Ali said:

Dear brother the value of bitcoin will not crash if the bitcoin reach the 100k dollars because the dollar is the real time currency so the both are different 

Yes you are right both coins are from different field and alao dollar is the huge one in our lands like bitcoin they will still big, but dollar may fall but in a war or something else. but bitcoin more stronger.

• +2 1

I think that it will crash. Cause if bitcoin hits 100k dollars then it's sure that the official usd fiat currency will breakdown. But there is a lot of time in that. 

I can't say anything about this question because I'm new here and I don't know much about it so if anyone knows, tell me

It will depend the bitcoin now has a small supply and many exchange that really contribute and also user and we can't forget those whales that just waiting for a right moment.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 12/13/2019 at 12:35 PM, guatazoo said:

You see after the halving may 2020 there will be a bull run that could possibly take bitcoin to a high price probably 100k, but then f bitcoin goes bulling that high, do you think it will shake the price of the Dollar?

The dollar is constantly devaluing with inflation. Bitcoin does not affect it though. It is the government and the Fed that take decisions to print dozens of trillions of new paper dollars every year and flood the markets creating bubble terms for Wall-street and providing only little reward for their population. The decline of valuation of the dollar is what is actually helping Bitcoin become more adopted.

On 2/15/2020 at 9:41 AM, ahsanaman said:

I think it is not possible in next 2/3 years, but if it rise that much then it will make effect.

If it will make an effect doesn't that mean dollar will for once bees seen as week and bitcoin strong??

On 2/15/2020 at 11:15 AM, Mehrab Talukder said:

It is more than 10 times the current price! But even if bitcoin reaches $100K, I think the value of dollar will only crash against bitcoin.

What do you mean the value of dollar will only crash against bitcoin?

11 minutes ago, Hamar said:

I do not think that this will happen, because the entire world is now using the dollar and it is protected from the United States, so that the dollar and the bitcoin are different, but if you mean the digital dollar ( usdt ) , it is not unlikely that a dump will come  in the future

But recently there ha been news that european banks want to replace dollar with bitcoin for an international currency.

No! I think you may not have understood how USD value is determined n the global market in the case of global tradings. There is huge demand of USD and the same case is for its supply in the market. By analyzing the supply and demands in the market, it will be still stable.

Some fiat currencies will never be crash because of liquidation. What if the price of btc goes up and ruling on the market but fiat currencies have also a strong and bright future ahead

On 12/13/2019 at 4:35 PM, guatazoo said:

Dollars is a stable currency. I don't think it will crash. But there is a chance to replace by bitcoin. Because our future currency will be digitalised. And I think it's the bitcoin .

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

15 minutes ago, Amirul Islam said:

Dollars is a stable currency. I don't think it will crash. But there is a chance to replace by bitcoin. Because our future currency will be digitalised. And I think it's the bitcoin .

We say fiat are stable, but in reality there is not a currency that is stable, all coin grows and drops, just the volatile rate differ.

Well I think that is quite much possible for the US dollar to crash when the bitcoin market price rises 100k dollars but at present it is quite impossible to reach that landmark

I think that the btc may reach a minimum of $ 25k this year 2020, I don't think it will happen there, because the btc should go down to buy, if it increases a lot nobody will buy and just sell and the btc will fall, that is the rule.

Currently it is difficult because Bitcoin is not completely linked to the US economy and from it to the dollar, but if they are linked, the price of the dollar will surely collapse.

From my point of view, I do not believe that the rise of the BTC greatly affects the value of the Dollar, because in my opinion they are not linked in an intimate way. I don't think it reaches 100k USD this year either

The 100k price is not possible even next ten years this is not filmy seen this real market in ten years btc price reached to 10k then how in one this reached to 100k.

I don't think bitcoin is going to reach that price. And even if it rose to the dollar, it still has life, until it is possibly replaced by a stablecoin.

I don't think they really depend on each other. Although the value of bitcoin is linked to the supply and demand of it. If many people want to buy bitcoin, its value goes up, but if nobody wants to buy, just sell and then the value goes down and goes down in quantity.

I don't think any impact on going to happen just because of Bitcoin because its not related to any one its price is unpredictable so can move up and down many time but we never have any link with any currency so if bitcoin is going to rise any price then surely its not going to hurt USD so this is useless that Dollar face any pressure or any thing with bitcoin.