Will the value of dollar crash, if bitcoin goes bulling to 100k? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

Will the value of dollar crash, if bitcoin goes bulling to 100k?

10 hours ago, Kinza said:

Bitcoin is going to 100k is not a true think and any reality its give only suggestion and no any mind.

Bitcoin going to 100k was not some prediction it was analyzed and stated out by a professional trader and not just one.

12 hours ago, rekter said:

Maybe in the future they will peg dollar value to BTC value. But right now that's not the case. Even if BTC goes to million dollars, it doesn't mean it has to affect the price of usd.

Many of uyu says it wont, well okay and what about when bitcoin has gained momentum and everyone uses it, will the price of dollar crash then?

May be it is possible that the dollars value is crash becasue now the peoples will deal in the dollars but in the crypto market dollars are so much important also and we can withdraw our money through dollars.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

7 hours ago, vicon said:

I think nope since of doller of worldwide crypto coin and don't crash indeed the bitcoin is pump at 100k$ but it is so difficult to pump BITCOIN to 100k$ due to numerous reasons bitcoin cannot pump at such higher rate..

On contrary it is so easy for bitcoin to reach that high before the end of 2020 year.

I dont think so becouse they are not the same bitcoin is crypto currency and dollars is a fiat but the possibility is there if one day the bitcoin would be the national currency and can use it all over the world

• +2 1

I think this might not happen because there is a lot to which one must be able to run the market with a base currency and this base currency is simply the dollar, but if the currency , the crypto currency is well organized and so many people prefer bitcoin over the dollar than we can see the balance shifting very soon

Regardless of the price of bitcoin, the US dollar will remain the number one world currency in the near future. Its value is the basis of the entire global economy. Nobody is interested in the fall of $. After all, its fall is the collapse of the global economy.

The bull run might not really affect the dollar. The only thing that might happen is the attention of Bitcoin would increase in as many will now begin to have more interest Bitcoin. Adoption of Bitcoin will also increase which will bring about usage. Bitcoin is really here to stay.

No, it can't affect and manipulate the dollar. no matter what the value of bitcoin, even if it is $ 1 million, the value of the dollar is the same and it is still used.

everyone will sell and there will be no one to buy;As bitcoin will gradually increase in volume, I think bitcoin could reach $ 20,000 in 2020.

•  

everyone will sell and there will be no one to buy;As bitcoin will gradually increase in volume, I think bitcoin could reach $ 20,000 in 2020.

•  

On 12/13/2019 at 4:14 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Bitcoin 100k will not go in 2020, the main reason is that if Bitcoin 100k is gone, everyone will sell and there will be no one to buy;As bitcoin will gradually increase in volume, I think bitcoin could reach $ 20,000 in 2020.

You are most very correct my friend because people don't understand the principles of finance that govern the rise and fall of any commodity. Bitcoin will go up but not as the way people are saying it.

dollar has stable value so in case bitcoin reach that high i dont think that it will crashed dollars price as even many will sell their bitcoin to dollar,there will still who will sell dollar to buy bitcoin so the cycle will still be continue.

On 12/13/2019 at 3:35 PM, guatazoo said:

You see after the halving may 2020 there will be a bull run that could possibly take bitcoin to a high price probably 100k, but then f bitcoin goes bulling that high, do you think it will shake the price of the Dollar?

Well Currently bitcoin prices are showing very postive rise in its price compared to us dollar. 

Today butcoi again crossed $10000 mark which makes it twice in same week. 

And if it kept on growing surely bitcoins users will benefit from it and all fiat money might get in trouble.

Bitcoin will sell to the dollar, the cycle still continues for those who buy dollars to buy Bitcoin .The dollar is stable price so I don't think it will crash the dollar price if Bitcoin reaches high

• +5 1

On 12/13/2019 at 6:34 PM, Yanadia said:

. I don't think so.  The movement of Bitcoin based on Gold is not fiat.  That's from what I've noticed.  When the price of Gold falls Bitcoin rises.  Maybe I was wrong.  Just drawing conclusions from the comparison that I saw. If i am rong some1 please.correct it. 

Yes .bitcoin is a digital currency where as dollar is a fiat currency and it never effected by the bitcoin price up and down.it just depend and effected by the world economical factor.also bitcoin to reach 100 k dollar in 2020 is highly difficult

• +3 1

You see after the halving may 2020 there will be a bull run that could possibly take bitcoin to a high price probably 100k, but then f bitcoin goes bulling that high, do you think it will shake the price of the Dollar?

$100k is not possible dude! In the current situation we could see a maximum of $30k to $40k, but $100k is quite a bigger target for bitcoin which can not be achieved in next few years. Although the dollar value could be decrease after the value of bitcoin increases.

• +1 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

1 hour ago, johny1612 said:

I dont think dollar will crash if BTC price reach 100000$ because dollar is the money that is legal by America government the strongest government in the world. And even BTC price come to 1000000 $ I think USD is still its role in the international payment, America government never stand outside and leave the USD because depend on it America can dominance over the world and it can decide many works of the world. Even by storing BTC, America government can help dollar stronger and more important than now.

Yes dollar can never crash because the price or bitcoin went up, people need to understand financials principles in economy's but the fact is that bitcoin will still face other fight never expect bitcoin to keep on rising because there must be up and downs in Crypto.

• +3 1

14 hours ago, Oxygen said:

$100k is not possible dude! In the current situation we could see a maximum of $30k to $40k, but $100k is quite a bigger target for bitcoin which can not be achieved in next few years. Although the dollar value could be decrease after the value of bitcoin increases.

There are analyst who says 100k is just a minimum and i have never read any analysis saying bitcoin will reach 30k or 50k, only 100k.

4 minutes ago, Rakib Sinha said:

I have also noticed that the market price of Bitcoin has risen in recent times. I think the Bitcoin Bitcoin bull run has begun, but I think this year Bitcoin cannot hit 1K and I do not understand how much it will work for us.

You do know that 1k means $1000, that is not likely to be the price of bitcoin anytime in the future.

15 hours ago, tripe said:

well! some people will agreed with me and some will not but the i dont think so that it will effect the value of dollar it does not matter that the how much increases the bulling to 100k or above. But it will not effect the dollar.

Somehow i agree with you, but i was wondering why not, is bitcoin not that powerful over dollar?

• +3 1

May be and may not be the situation is quiet critical so it is very hard to predict that at what height bitcoin will reach and what will be its after affects. But as per experienced traders something good is expected.

• +4 1

I think yes becouse the value of bitcoin will rise and the value of usd will fall one example there is last day in their might be affect to every movement if bitcoin becouse it is billion money sorrounding in the crypto market

• +5 1

2 hours ago, Win said:

I think yes becouse the value of bitcoin will rise and the value of usd will fall one example there is last day in their might be affect to every movement if bitcoin becouse it is billion money sorrounding in the crypto market

The price of dollar was never shaken before by bitcoin, so i was wondering if that much rise could do a thing.

• +2 1

I think Bitcoin may not hit 100k this year. But I have also noticed that the market price of Bitcoin has increased more recently. I think the trend of Bitcoin has started.

• +4 1

It's very difficult and I don't think that recently there is a chance of increase in the rate of Bitcoin because there are lots of fluctuation sometimes it rise and sometimes it again goes down so while rising also I don't think it will affect dollars.

• Useful or interesting 1