Was Bitcoin real the first decentralized Crypto? - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Was Bitcoin real the first decentralized Crypto?

According to my knowledge I think that cryptocurrency has produced various coins and offered it to the market but among those coins Bitcoin was the sole coin which has created a big community and a big user of it so it is treated as the first digitalised and decentralized currency.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, gordoncrypto said:

There are other projects that go even further back, and yet others similar to blockchain. But, BTC is the first to accomplish all major aspects of cryptography.

I have heard of some digital money forms, but before bitcoin there was nothing cryptographic, even for XRP, i hear some say that all blockchain tech is decentralized, so the fact that XRP is centralized, does it mean that it is not blockchain based?

I am not sure about the idea, because the idea may have been before but the launch was different, but I only knew that bitcoin was launched in 2009 and was the first currency and ripple was launched in 2012.

Bitcoin is the first decentralized cryptocurrency that ever existed, there is a reason for bitcoin to have such a high price when you compare it to the other coins and it is one of those reasons.

On 12/13/2019 at 10:40 AM, teminalibug said:

I juts found out that Ripple/XRP it's development trace back in 2004 even though it;s release was in 2012,

While Bitcoin was first released in 2009, makes me wonder is bitcoin the very first Idea of cryptocurrency, or there were other failed projects?!!

Ripple development tracing back in 2004? Where have you read about that? I have never read such a thing. There have been some electronic money before Bitcoin but as far as I know only Bitcoin succeeded in decentralization.

12 hours ago, Altcoinfan said:

Ripple development tracing back in 2004? Where have you read about that? I have never read such a thing. There have been some electronic money before Bitcoin but as far as I know only Bitcoin succeeded in decentralization.

You never read such a thing because you never looked for it nit encountered it by chance is understandable, so maybe you should look now.

It is especially expected that the sense appeared before but it was not residential in the unaffected road as Bitcoin. However, the valuable contraption is that this technology appeared that will undoubtedly transform the complete monetary world.

Really until the 2008 famous Bitcoin white paper, no one found solutions to bring it all together to avoid critical failures, mainly security, anonymity and double-spend.

Bitcoin is the first one that did it and make the blockchain technology possible with the great gift of decentralization and being free from people's interaction.

yes because bitcoin was the first of its kind. it is a decentralized money on the internet and using blockchain technologie. i think today btc lacks sponsors and money/investors but it will change i hope.

If you ask me, the first decentralized currency is Gold. Because gold has been on the market since ancient times without a particular producer, like bitcoin but physically.

• Useful or interesting 1

ripple is the money that comes after bitcoin, although it is planned in advance, it is actually the altcoin coming after. Bitcoin is the parent currency and was the first launch currency, without a doubt, this is true

7 hours ago, jacker said:

ripple is the money that comes after bitcoin, although it is planned in advance, it is actually the altcoin coming after. Bitcoin is the parent currency and was the first launch currency, without a doubt, this is true

If it is true that Ripple development started before bitcoin even if bitcoin was the first released, i think we can't call it an alt-coin.

Edited by teminalibug

It is very probable that the thought regarded earlier than however it was once now not developed in the equal way as Bitcoin. However, the essential factor is that this technological know-how seemed that will most likely revolutionize the complete economic world. 

I'm a YouTuber.

YouTube: GG HIMU

Bitcoin is the one and only project that was successfully in the test if blockchain and it paves ways for other cryptocurrency to take place

Well,referring to the original post,xrp is i think a centralized coin,and xrp was developed 2004 but release in 2012,so basically bitcoin is the first because it was released 2009.

On 3/22/2020 at 2:11 PM, Sirlabo999 said:

Actually I am not so sure but what am certain about is that Bitcoin is not the first Crypto currency, there must have been some Crypto projects before it that has failed                                                                                                                                           

That is the worse point if they failed them they did not make it to be the first just like the race, that keeps bitcoin in the first place.

I also definitely have no idea if really bit coin was the very first decentralised crypto currency, but hope to kniw that, just by reading trough the comments contributed by other users here. 

I think that before bitcoin, there were still unsuccessful projects , but no one will talk about them, even if someone has already tried to create such a cryptocurrency (because they are unsuccessful)

Well my friend I have no idea whether Bitcoin the first  decentralized currency or not .
But I  care about it what  me is that it is the most expensive decentralized currency yet. So we must strive to obtain it.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

I don't know frankly, but your question made me search on the sites for the difference between all these currencies and when they became popular with Internet users.

I really have no idea if bitcoin is the actual first decentralized crypto currency in the Crypto market, but there is an 80 percent Possibility it is so right fRom its very initial start, that is what i think. 

Edited by Yunusalemu

I think there were a lot of ideas related to creating a cryptocurrency, but no one initiated this coin except Satoshi Nakamote, where he created the Bitcoin coin and launched it in 2009.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

7 hours ago, Yunusalemu said:

I really have no idea if bitcoin is the actual first decentralized crypto currency in the Crypto market, but there is an 80 percent Possibility it is so right fRom its very initial start, that is what i think. 

Bitcoin is the first coin in cryptocurrency and it has been successfully which bring about more coins that follows up later, this has brought fortune to the cryptocurrency technology