Why does it taken so long for price of coins to reach $1? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why does it taken so long for price of coins to reach $1?

I have seen some crypto coins during the ICO the price will be fixed at $1 for sell but the moment is listed in the exchanges the price will drop in value below the ico price, sometimes the price will take even years to grow back, what is the course? 

• Useful or interesting 9
  • -3 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

I never trust the price of ICO currencies I fell into the trap more than once and I will not repeat this error again, 99% of ICO currencies or the price in the initial sale period is much higher than the price when entering the Exchange and therefore you are definitely losing if you bought it from the beginning and it is better to Wait for it to enter the Exchange and then buy it.

25 minutes ago, Delgboke said:

I have seen some crypto coins during the ICO the price will be fixed at $1 for sell but the moment is listed in the exchanges the price will drop in value below the ico price, sometimes the price will take even years to grow back, what is the course? 

thats mostly because you invetsed in scam ico  because ico price is always supposed to be lower so you can make money as an early investor when its listed it should be at least 2x your investment because you put your trust into this ico but nowadays ico are just scams

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yeah right it took years to see that. now this decline is happening but we will see later there could be changes that will make it back up again.

Some of such coins have large supply but have very less demand and when such coins are launched at a good price but people start to dump them and in a result coin goes down. And due to less demand price never comes back to $1 mark. 

I have once invested in such a coin bought some coins for about $200 but after few days of launch my $200 worth money was about $15. 

It's not that it takes so long for coins to reach $1, it's actually better said: "it takes so long for coins to have any real value in the real world instead of just scamming people." There are so many crypto coins out there today and most of them are scams designed to trick unwitting investors. Please do your research before buying.

There are a lot of coins created every day, and when there are more and more cryptocurrencies on the market, that means all start with very very lower price and to rise 1 dollar ufff need a long time!

• +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

5 hours ago, Delgboke said:

Many ICO projects give bonuses when buying coins. The more you buy the more bonuses. And when the coin goes to auction, a mass sale begins.

6 hours ago, Delgboke said:

So usually what happens is before the ico there sometimes is a closed presale or maybe an open presale before the project is announced, at this point whales will buy up these presale coins and once when its listed on an exchange they dump them . This is one reason why most ico coins quickly fall below $1 or the ico price.

Because at one time many coins were listed and also they have bright future that's why it takes time and also depends on supply

The thing is that most projects don't have any potentials at all, so it is very difficult for them to see $1, another issue is that the bear market is affecting all the projects making them to die. Lastly, some of the projects are nothing but scam, the team members only want to enrich themselves and leave the project die off.

It takes time to pump the pump from cryptocurrency. This requires a certain skill on the part of the team that conducts cryptocurrencies. I saw how quickly the price of cryptocurrency rose, and this sight is very good. 

6 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

I never trust the price of ICO currencies I fell into the trap more than once and I will not repeat this error again, 99% of ICO currencies or the price in the initial sale period is much higher than the price when entering the Exchange and therefore you are definitely losing if you bought it from the beginning and it is better to Wait for it to enter the Exchange and then buy it.

Same here, i never trust the price of ICO too. I see the price of ICO is very low and i think i couldn't earn huge amount of money on it. That's for me. 

Nowadays there are very few ICOs, which have some groundbrakeing potential. Most of them are "one of the many" or are nothing but a crypto scam.

Therefore most of new coins will not survive for long anyway - maybe somewhere on the way there will be 3-4 pumps and dumps and then delisting the coin. Especially now, as cryptocurrency market is getting more mature.

Some projects are nothing but scandals, team members just want to enrich themselves and make the project die.
The thing is, most projects have no prospects, so it's hard to see $ 1 for them, and another thing is that the bear market is affecting all of their projects causing them to die.
  • -1 1

Actually this all depends on the demand and supply of particular asset and marketcap , also on circulation of coins in market etc . Many things are involved in this.

this is the major problem dude in the crypto world and not a single person can understand this hope you get my point every one here is struggling to earn money and the new people who want to earn 1$ is very difficlut for him.

This situation usually happens with the coins that previously had an airdrop. The point is everyone wants to sell them and get profit right after the drop

A lot of tokens have very weak project, and many of them will field after the launch day, I really don't trust them anymore, just the honest one that's all

• +1 1

indeed the recent ICO program has been very disappointing for its users. sometimes even cryptos that we receive are not listed on the exchange. most of this is caused by poor performance from developers or declining market.

I do not know where you get that values but it is not standard that ICO start selling at $1 , the coin start with a price "x" and it varies over time.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

That was just an assumption, I don't invest in ico till after ico, the price fall down because Airdrop, bounty hunters amd investors want to sell

Mainly it happens because when am ico is running then the project also offer some free coins like bounty and airdrop. when listing any exchange the bounty hunter sell their coin at any price that's why the price go down.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Because when the coins were first released, there was very little enthusiasm from adopters so that if they entered the market, the price would be cheap, it would take a long time to grow back to find the adopters of the coins.

• Useful or interesting 1

The coins cost reach 1 It was time to go because the coins were not priced at that time and those songs were low so those coins were time.