Can you Quite your Job because crypto? - Page 34 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you Quite your Job because crypto?

5 minutes ago, George10 said:

That's the right move to make dear friend and I was also going to do the same,instead of just depending on crypto I was to open other channels of businesses for income while continuing in the crypto world then quit my job and become my own boss while working at home.

@Gideon$ @Dorjoy12 do you support this.

@George10 its good if a member want to do different activity for earn money.. But as i said everything depend on your money and knowledge.. If you have enough capital then you should focus on only one thing to be success in life.. But if you have knowledge then you can focus on different thing to success in life.. That is all about earning way..                

• +2 1

Для начало нужно выйти на стабильный доход, который будет полностью покрывать ,не только расходы ,но создать подушку безопасности вот тогда можно бросать работу это мое мнение

You need a source of income to make business and have a money pillow for emergencies. You need to earn ore than you spend and you can be independent

Cryptocurrency is for sure a good source of income which has made many people earn huge profit in the field but i cannot quit my job for Cryptocurrency because there is no assurance that Cryptocurrency will last forever instead i can use it as a source of earning passive income because my job will forever last with me but crypto may be banned in the future.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Having a day job doesnt mean that you are ensuring that it would last for lifetime and these two things are entirely different which they do have their advantage and disadvantages. For people who arent risk takers will probably stick to traditional ways which in no doubt they will choose up traditional job but for those people who do love to risk will choose crypto job. We do know the opportunity on engaging ourselves here on crypto.We might get the possibility on not having a physical job since we can able to sustain ourselves on the amount we do earn here.In short getting that once in a lifetime opportunity on getting rich which having a job physically cant really give it to you easily.

I left my job to live on cryptocurrencies and today I live on it, it is risky because you will not always make a profit, but I chose this one because I like what I do

This depends on the individual, if you have the confidence to play with cryptocurrency, then you can quit your job, but I think it is better as an investment tool for long term, So you didn't need to quit your job.

Currently, I cannot give up my job to devote myself to cryptocurrencies because I am new to the world of cryptography and secondly I have a steady income and additional work i.e. I have other income so after I retire from my job I will devote myself to working in cryptocurrencies and then I have a good balance of money to invest in digital currency

Para personas con poco tiempo y conocimiento en este mundo no es beneficioso dejar su trabajo para dedicarse a las criptomonedas, aquellas con un poco mas de experiencia en este campo pueden tomarlo como un trabajo y dedicarse a ello, ya que saben como sacar provecho a las cripto.

• +1 1

On 10/16/2020 at 8:25 AM, George10 said:

That's the right move to make dear friend and I was also going to do the same,instead of just depending on crypto I was to open other channels of businesses for income while continuing in the crypto world then quit my job and become my own boss while working at home.

@Gideon$ @Dorjoy12 do you support this.

Nice idea, becoming a boss of your own is awesome, what the point in serving working for someone when I can easily make people work for me, .when you have gained enough of money through cryptocurrency,then it okay to quite your job and be a boss of your own

You don't like your job then find another one. What do you plan to make from crypto and why would you quit something that you need for money and for yourself. You have to work otherwise you will be useless. So work hard and be a man or hope that you can make a million from crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can't quite your job unless you work in audio then you can lower the voice. Unless you wanted to write quit that is something different but you couldn't have known better. You should quit your job if you were working for me, or you'd be fired. And you can hope that crypto will save you but probably it won't, it needs some brain to make it work.

• +1 1

Indeed it is a difficult choice, on the other hand I want to focus on cryptocurrency and leave my real job, but crypto does not have a steady income because crypto is not a get-rich-quick business. Maybe if I have the opportunity to be able to quit my job, I will focus on cryptocurrency, chances are that I get a lot of profit in crypto and I can leave a real job.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes, this is true that i quit my job becasue of the crypto market and i the crypto market so many peoples will make good money in it and they change their life in this business. Crypto is the future of the world.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am in that process but it takes a while, you must see achieved by raising a capital that allows you to be calm. I think that by next year I will have already achieved it, that is my great goal. We all have to think about making a living from internet businesses, the times are changing and soon many people will be left out of the system.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

On 11/2/2020 at 12:25 PM, emely jean said:

I don't quite my job for crypto currency. I think it is a very bad decision for everyone. Crypto is a part time job. If you accept crypto for part time job, you would make your job full time. As a beginners, don't take crypto full time. First time you don't know about crypto properly. This time you have a chance to lose your investment. so don't quite job for crypto, you only take it part time job.         

I think i have same opinion with you. Yes for beginner cryptocurrency is good idea for us to making part time job. Working in cryptocurrency is not really taking much time and i see have unstable earning. Because the price the crypto is changing everyday, maybe every minutes. That is not really good move if we making it as main job. I don't get reason why people want only have one job. If we can manage our time i think we can have more than one job everyday.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Bitcoin price is skyrocketing and this is very good opportunity to earn great profit and because of profits like that, it’s no wonder why people are quitting their jobs to become crypto trader. I think with hard in crypto and more assets to gain everyone can be confidently stable financially.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 12/13/2019 at 9:58 AM, Delgboke said:

Can you actually quite your job because of cryptocurrency, in order to make a living out it and knowing very well that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick business. 

This is true that i quit my job because of the crypto market and i am doing trading in it and also i love to join the airdrops. Crypto market is a great and best amrket in the world and it can change our future in a short time.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

6 hours ago, Yoanny said:

I know people who have indeed made a lot of money with cryptos, unfortunately mostly on investment platforms, in their early days. I say unfortunately because these platforms are almost always SCAM.

Back in tine there were many good projects and people earned a lot of money back then but these days are different almost 90% of the projects you might enter are scams, need to be careful where you invest your money.

2 hours ago, Sufyan Salihu said:

I think if crypto were to offer a permanent and pensionable condition, then almost all that are interested in cryptocurrency will retire in the blink of an eye. That's why I just take it as a temporary thing, to be sincere.

It is knowledge that most of the people lacks, if everyone knew how to trade technically then they would all happily quite their jobs for crypto.

• +1 1

Actually crypto trading is a job because crypto trading always nee da time. But it is depend upon your interest which type of job you like. If you earn more profit from crypto then you don't need a another job. But sometimes crypto just for little bit profit then you do a job it is helpfully for you. Actually it all depend how much total you earn in a time frame.

• +1 1

Well, as I am a student right jow and don't have a job yet. But in my opinion, if I would doing my job so I don't think to quite my job because of Cryptocurrency. I consider the Cryptocurrency trade as a part time job if you have a great knowledge and well experienced in crypto world. You can use it as your part time job as I consider it.

• +1 2

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

@Delgbokewell my friend no i cant quite my job beccause of crypto. I think crypto is a part time job for me.i love to earn crypto and make money. If i have a good job i will never quite my job the reasons  is no one knows about crypto what happen in future. Thank you

• +1 1

It'll be a very risky thing to do especially if the market crash. If my job doesn't pay well while I spend much of my time doing it, and at the same time what I earn from cryptocurrency is quite lucrative, then quitting my job will be an easy decision to make. I can thus make use of my time to make business investments out of the cryptocurrency world.

On 12/13/2019 at 7:00 AM, febriyana said:

That is depend of how much you gain from cryptocurrency. Also how much time and effort to make it.

If in job we must work daily around 8 hours. You can calculate how much your salary every hour. Then compare it with reward from cryptocurrency. If cryptocurrency give you more money, but you can't scale it. I just give you advice to doing both, first you get fixed income from job and also get side income from cryptocurrency. That is fair solution right?

I totally agree with the answer you will provide to this publication since what it says makes a lot of sense therefore I would also advise first work and as secondary earnings cryptocurrencies
A big greeting to the whole community

Personally I don't recommend people to quite their jobs although investing and trading in cryptocurrency can make a huge profit instead they can just  use it as a part time job because crypto trading and investing are exciting as you can make profit always by crypto but it can not be so easy which it can be very difficult to keep peace in mind under heavy pressure