Can you Quite your Job because crypto? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you Quite your Job because crypto?

From this forum the earnings of course are not enough to persuade to person to quit this job but getting more knowledge about crypto can make him do so when he is indulged in a crypto trading of high level

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

That wouldn't be a nice idea, quitting you job for cryptocurrency is not right, I can't do that, you can be in the two , crypto is not must you spend all your time doing in a day, you focus on cryptocurrency after you are done with you daily job

You can risk and try to make good trades and if you manage to make a lot of money that can help you quit your work then yes, but if you plan to quit without having made money it will be bad decision and you shouldn't do that.

• Useful or interesting 1

Many have done that and made it but there were a lot that thought they were making good money but they lost a lot in 2018 and also lost their job after quiting, so think about it very carefully. If you have a good job that you like and pays good money then it is not worth it, but if you have a job you hate and doesn't pay you but you have to rely on other jobs too then you can leave.

I can't quit my job for crypto because crypto is a primary source of my income.  I can earn money working here in addition to all my work. Besides, I work here for a very short time. But yes, if crypto gives me more work and more profit, then I can think of quitting my job.

• +1 1

I don't quit my job for crypto. My duty is only eight hours. Then I have free time to learn about crypto. So if you make enough money by crypto, now I work as a manager in a reputed hotel.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency is very unstable and it's quite dangerous when you don't have own project to leave you work, because you can lose your job and after it crypto can go down and you will be in bad situation. You need to understand risks when you do such moves

• Useful or interesting 1

This kind of decision making should take a moment of time before answering. You should not take risk of focusing only to cryptocurrency since it is not the practical way of earning money to provide your needs as an individual but it is an ideal way of investing your money to generate more profit so that you could get a lot of money afterwards. I guess my answer would be no, since I could use my cryptocurrency as my passive source of income as an alternative way of earning money to support my way of living and have a job  as well to work  out my profession as my main source of income for supporting the way of living of a family if ever.

Seriously I would never think about that job is important because it's the basic income in your life and bitcoin is addition income that helps you get richer i prefer use both 

• +2 1

No you can't quite your job this is probably the worst thinking and you should not even consider it to leave even if you have some good profits. The profits can become loss and this may take years to come back if you hold for a while. Traders lose a lot all the time and they are in times filled with negative emotions that come from uncertainty. Stay at your job and keep crypto as a payment.

On 12/13/2019 at 5:58 AM, Delgboke said:

Can you actually quite your job because of cryptocurrency, in order to make a living out it and knowing very well that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick business. 

I don't think I can live my job because of crypto currency rather I will continue with my daily job and I will still continue with crypto currency , I will take crypto currency as a side income.

You could do that but are you sure you can earn the same money as you make with your job and do that for many years too? Maybe if your job sucks you can do it and you can try making money but I'd recommend not to leave your job and keep it because what you make now maybe you can't after a year.

That is certainly dependently connected with the amount of you obtain by cryptocurrency. Likewise the amount of time and energy for making the item.

In the event with the task, we need to do the job regular all-around 8 time. You possibly can analyze the number of ones pay just about every time. Subsequently, review the item having pay back by cryptocurrency. In the event cryptocurrency supply you with more cash, and you are not able to degree the item. I just now supply you with tips to help to accomplish both equally, primary you will get predetermined profits by task and as well receive area profits by cryptocurrency. That is certainly a sensible alternative suitable?

No you cannot but people who find it lucrative do, if you are stable and you earn the same as your day job with minimal effort or even double your day Job and its stable so why not , you can quit, but cation is really important or one would fall 

Turley, I didn't see that you will find anyone who is able to very their work simply because of cryptocurrency! simply because in order to the industry or even commit upon cryptocurrency a person does not have to proceed out of your home or even workplace! you are able to trade or exchange of your workplace and also you do not require additional time, you can also trade or exchange of your home.

I didn't think to leave my job because of crypto ,I will take this for a second job as an source of my income. But it will help a little bit. Because this field is not an stable  and always expect a limit for this platform. If I have a free time then I work at crypto and I am busy on my job then I take rest to the crypto.

No, I can't just leave my job and switch to cryptocurrency. We know that cryptocurrency is not a get-rich-quick job, it needs hard work and a job in cryptocurrency cannot be guaranteed, sometimes it provides many benefits, sometimes it doesn't get anything. for that I keep working and cryptocurrency as an additional job.

Cryptocurrency can easily make a person rich ,but you have to be patient.Wait for the right time to buy a coin and also wait for the right time to sell your coin.You are well aware of Bitcoin.when it came it's price a was less than a dollar and in 2017 it rose to the sky.It was about 20K Dollars.So yes crypto can make a person leave his job and work here.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

if you hate your job you should definetely quit, but its better to have some stable income so i would suggest just keep working, try finding some part type job that wont take too much time.

I think all depend about our level of knowledge, because if with cryptocurrencies you can earn more than a real job, so why no! but yes we need to be attentive and a some little expertise in trading to reach a such good profit! 

• +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

u might need to invest early more time than u do in a real job thats the contra 

I think crypto is something profitable but in the same way risky, it is a very volatile market, I work and hold my crypto but without neglecting my real work, until the btc goes to the moon

• +5 2

I can quit if I am sure that there will be a normal profit. At the moment, I'm just collecting cryptovite. At the moment, I'm still out of work, so think about quitting.

851144058_468x60(1).jpg.0e4aaefd905688d4c5bf37e4bdff97e3.jpg

I dont know, i think it depends on many factors.

I wouldn't make it my full time job but my second job, and when i make a lot of money from crypto, maybe i might quit my first job.

However, I would always seek to do entrepreneurship a and have a second income 

It is a long process full of learning