Can you Quite your Job because crypto? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you Quite your Job because crypto?

I think cryptocurrencies not make me rich in a few days.so i suggest that dont leave job for cryptocurrencies.focus on your job and part time focus on cryptocurrencies i assure you that you will get profit if you invest in legit platrorms.

Yes,I love working in crypto.I have no problem doing this.Crypto gives people a chance to make good income.Working in this field can be invested.As a result, most people now work at crypto.

it all depend how tons you can earn from cryptocurrency. How plenty you could take time and how much you put attempt for earning cryptocurrency. If you work every day 6 days a week and every day paintings 8-10 hours. Then you may evaluate this with your day by day cryptocurrency earning it is more than you daily job incomes you then think quite for your job. But in my opinion, you need to do real jobs.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I hope to quit my job in 10 years. Currently, I do not earn enough in the field of cryptocurrencies. Perhaps, thanks to the earned cryptocurrencies, I can eat, but I will have nothing to pay for the rental of the room.

On 12/13/2019 at 9:58 AM, Delgboke said:

Can you actually quite your job because of cryptocurrency, in order to make a living out it and knowing very well that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick business. 

Can you entirely your activity in light of cryptographic money so as to bring home the bacon out it and knowing very well that digital currency isn't a make easy money business

I think crypto because I can't quit my job. I think that I work at leisure in crypto. If I quit my job I would suffer a lot.

I used to save my income and invest it in starting my own solar mining farm at home that could earn me a lifetime of income. After that I will slowly upgrade and enhance my mining systems and it will be profitable in the long run. If I were you I wouldn't quit my job for cryptos. Instead I will take it partially. 

Firstly,i have to understand which is more profitable crypto or my another job. Then come to a proper decision. If crypto is more profitable for  me obviously i should accept crypto. 

Now there is no way to earn good money on cryptocurrency, you need to have a very large deposit, I can not afford it. I am now getting a good boost to my main job thanks to cryptocurrencies.

Will you literally really quite your livelihood resulting from cryptocurrency, to make a full time income apart the software and additionally discovering really well which usually cryptocurrency isn't really a fabulous become high brief home business.

Actually not and I'm a apprentice and after accomplish my research paper I need delay in crypto for lengthy time as I suppose in Crypto and I comprehend it's be able to alteration my sparkle for that's why i'm accumulating crypto knowledge.

No I think crypto will just gove a part time job in my late time .Thanks for being here and for sharing.

Know if it comes up to me I cannot quit my job because of crypto as trading or investing in crypto we need crypto currency for that we need money to buy it for buying a trading in crypto currency we need a job and that is mandatory for us if there is no job then we cannot read how we cannot invest in crypto currency as we don’t have any source of income

I will not give up my work and my job. I will continue to work in the job in addition to working in the field of encryption where I can achieve additional profits to improve my living conditions and secure all the requirements that I need.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

A miner have to pick up a transaction to confirm. Now when there will be not much fees then miners do not show interest to pick up a tx and then that stays for long time in the pool. After...

If the results generated from Crypto are better than the work I undertake, yes I will leave my job. Because results and calm are the main things in our lives.

10 hours ago, WesleyDay said:

I think you should not give up your current job to invest in bitcoins. Firstly, you can work with bitcoins at any time, you should use your free time. Secondly, investing in bitcoins is risky. Therefore, you should not quit your job if you lose your investment in bitcoins.

Investing in bitcoin will not make you quit your job, this aren't good way of making decisions, it is better to hold the both source of income

I actually have a thought to relinquish this current occupation plus aim extra for stock trading for the reason that I actually notice that working day potential traders will be building even more capital hence I want to generate more than enough capital at this moment plus fairly this occupation and turn into the complete time frame working day worker.

No, i can't quit my job because of crypto, crypto is an additional way for me to earn income ... You can trade crypto anywhere you are even in your place of work.

If you want to quit your job, you must have plenty of investment to depend on in the future. If you invest a lot of money, do you believe in a very agile market, but is it possible to make decent money through crypto trading? You can even make a lot more money with crypto than your usual job, but if you need money, your job is always there, but the crypto market doesn't care about its investors! It just behaves like this and plays with people's money! If I were you, I would put a fixed income on my job and focus on cryptocurrencies to maximize my earnings. If you quit your job, you will regret it. A specific job will pay you when you are ill or on vacation.

If you doing a job outside so then do your job there. And work here for a side work for earning.

Here in comments you doesn't get more money than you job.

But if you interested in share marketing then that will get you quick rich.

Then you will quite job that no affect you much.

Then compare it with reward from cryptocurrency. If cryptocurrency give you more money, but you can't scale it.You may even earn much more with crypto than your normal job but your job is always there if you need money but crypto market doesn't care about its investors!

If I can earn cryptocurrency in a positive way, then I must quit my job because there is no freedom in my job.Because I do not like working under the latter and if I work at cryptocurrency, it will be able to work on my own independently. It will be very good for me personally.

On 3/3/2020 at 1:05 AM, Mubeenj312 said:

It has been quite a while since this subject started, however I concur with the vast majority of the remarks. It looks bad to leave your place of employment, as your activity has a consistent pay

It has been however I concur with It looks bad to leave

Yes i know  it has been quiet  a while since , this subject  started , however , because  today you still need your job to be able to buy bitcoin  in addition  to your daily financial  ,need of coures there if you need money but crypto  market does not care about its investors , it only behave as it likes and plays with people money ,

Trading is not a side job and you will not be able to trade when you have a meeting in your office. That will make you not a pro in both fields. When you have a meeting the price can change which can cause loss