Can you Quite your Job because crypto? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you Quite your Job because crypto?

I think it's not the right option to quite job only for cryptocurrency.  Yes, cryptocurrency is the future. I believe it but you should take your decision wisely.  

I dont think i will do it.  As crypto is like my side income. I wont leave my job for crypto  

21 hours ago, Rafsun maruf said:

Yaa , it's ur will of u thaught that crypto is charitable u new than ur charge the observable u came in crypto deal with but if I cause 3-4 hour every day that is an adequate amount I sense u don't call for to suspend ur situation

No you shouldn't do so, it might not be here forever so don't have a plan for that for it 

31 minutes ago, Minhajul111 said:

I think if you do well and also learn in crypto, now that you're ready you can make a good decision. You make money here every week or month. You don't have to quit your job for crypto, because the job is stable.

Yes job is stable but the market of crypto is also now going better so if you will do full time work in crypto then you will earn much more than your day job and then you can start your own job. 

21 hours ago, Rafsun maruf said:

Yaa , it's ur will of u thaught that crypto is charitable u new than ur charge the observable u came in crypto deal with but if I cause 3-4 hour every day that is an adequate amount I sense u don't call for to suspend ur situation

No you shouldn't do so, it might not be here forever so don't have a plan for that for it 

In most cases the A lot common mistake in analysis is not to choose the correct address to receive the currency because in most cases there will be different titles for the same work of which will be built on the network of the eth and is based on the network of the bnb

Definitely not many a times i have been saying i just use this forum in my leasur time and I even cannot imagine to quite my job. Yes, if I can earn for all my needs from here I will think on that as well. 

I think I've already got a plan to stop awareness of my important activities and business because I can see that traders are making more money now so I want to make enough cash now and don't want my job to be a full day business, and I'm actually a student and  I need to live in crypto long after my full study 

It depends on how much you get from the cryptocurrency. In addition to the amount of time and effort required.

If it works, we should work 8 hours a day. You can calculate your salary per hour. Then compare it to the bonus you get with cryptocurrency. If cryptocurrency gives you maximum money, you cannot scale it. I suggest you do both, first to get a steady income from a job, as well as get a side income from the cryptocurrency. Is this the right solution?

2 hours ago, Sumayya said:

How can you say that it will not be here forever. Have you not saw that many bigger businesses are now relying on bitcoin and crypto market and they all will work to make it survival in the world for lifetime. 

When you get it and store it as obvious in the thoughts, surprise is the factor you can reliably be able to start commanding the putt on the market.  And maybe later, very fictitiously, you'll have the chance to spread your own place of business, go to heaven, and do whatever you want to do for your incredible remaining part.

no i am quite this job.on ther hand i say quite.beacuase this site is very helpful to us.we earn money this site and at a time we can learn many important thing from this site.

You can calculate how much your salary every one hour. Then the compare it with reward from cryptocurrency.I would has been saved my earnings and invest it to start my own  small solar mining farm at the home.

Yes. Ehen i settle in the market properly them i can quite my job for crypto currency market. 

Well my friend i think it depends on how much experience do you have and how much money you have to start with. 

you can make a try to see if it good business that will get you rich.

As for me in my opinion I can't quit my current job because of bitcoins because I don't know the future of crypto currency not just talking about bitcoins but all crypto currencies no matter how much million  I might hold in my wallet it can't make me quit my job and what if the price returns to zero that means I will also be at zero therefore, its always gud to be wise when dealing with crypto... thanks.

I have my own business, so I can adjust the time to do real business with business in cryptocurrency. Instead I can get an income that is as valuable as my business in the real world.

All of us, it's possible to stop working as long as our income from crypto is greater. May we become better with the existence of cryptocurrency.

On 12/14/2019 at 9:03 AM, nasipadang said:

As long as I can do both, I will not leave one of them. In my opinion cryptocurrency is a fairly interesting hobby for me, seeing the technology and progress of cryptocurrency.

In the crypto market we need to work good and properly study the coins before to buy becasue almost new projects are fake and they just give us loss in the market and i don,t think so that the new projects are good for future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No, why would I quit my job because I thought it would be a part-time job?Because you don't have to spend more than an hour and a half to your daily post here, you can only post up to thirty, so it takes an hour and a half to post.So I chose to do this in my leisure time so that I don't have much time and I can do my job.

But the way crypto currency is going to prove that it will do better in the future is the best and most valuable currency in the world - BTC, LTC, ETH and more.There are many hackers in this modern world, so it is good to get bank help to convert this crypto currency into money

On 12/13/2019 at 9:58 AM, Delgboke said:

Can you actually quite your job because of cryptocurrency, in order to make a living out it and knowing very well that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick business. 

I never thought to leave my job due to earning of crypto market because this market is not gave us profit on every day because some times this market many days in critical condition and we not earn any things. 

3 hours ago, Jjannat123 said:

You still need your job to be able to buy butcoin.crypto currency is a big stags to earn this money.you can earn money by spend your time in crypto currency.earnig your second source but job is primary

When you have enough bitcoin to produce other bitcoins, there is no need for a job, unless your not sure of your crypto earning capabilities.

The only reason I can quite my job for crypto would be  that I earn a lot of income here on cryptoworld than in my recent job

Nice post but don't quite yours recent job because crypto is good for income.i suggest to everyone take on second option to cryptocurrency