Can you Quite your Job because crypto? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you Quite your Job because crypto?

No I will not leave my job for crypto I can manage both of them, since my physical job has closing hours, while crypto can be acesss any time no need to quite job. 

On 12/13/2019 at 5:58 AM, Delgboke said:

Can you actually quite your job because of cryptocurrency, in order to make a living out it and knowing very well that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick business. 

I really dont understand on what you mean when you say to leave/quit (quite word have different meaning) your job and to do what to earn cryptocurrency? You must to do something to earn that cryptocurrency right?

Really dont understand, do you think to trade (you must to have resources) do you think to work for cryptocurrency (that is same job just paying in cryptocurrency) do you think to stake cryptocurrency (again you must to have resources) what you think when you say to quit job because of cryptocurrency? How you think to make money?

Exaplain me that first and I will write my opinion.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

1 hour ago, Penenche said:

It depends on the nature of job you are talking about. Crypto trading for me is just one of those things I ha e decided to add to my other streams of generating income

And whay if you are a crypto millionare like those whales who make BTCs a day without much hustle? 

First of all you need to know that about knowledge of cryptocurrency. You can Learn like marketin, trading, coin etc all of cryptocurrency,  if you think yes you can stay nd work crypto then you deside what you want Quite or Not.I just give you advice to doing both, first you get Fixed income from your job and also get side income from cryptocurrency.That is Right solution !!   

Can you actually quite your job as of cryptocurrency, in sale to command somebody to a livelihood out it and perceptive awfully spring that cryptocurrency is not a develop stuffed prompt business. 

I would have saved my earnings and invest it to twitch my private  small solar mining farmstead at home which would collapse me a steady earning for my lifetime.  Because i quiet not yes i tin make living from crypto, but a number of of colonize in my country dare to figure out that and they currently being an expert traders.

I would have saved my earnings and invest it to twitch my private  small solar mining farmstead at home which would collapse me a steady earning for my lifetime.  Because i quiet not yes i tin make living from crypto, but a number of of colonize in my country dare to figure out that and they currently being an expert traders.

Job is a mandatory thing which provides income to meet the expenses. And the surplus which is retained, it is used for investment. So to invest in any type investment, a fixed income is needed. 

Trading enables you to earn $ 100 in one second. Let's say, for example, that Bitcoin is currently $ 10300, and you have 1 bitcoin and went up to $ 10400. How much did you win?! It is better to leave our businesses that bring us fatigue and hardship, then sit at home and start trading and profit a lot.

Well I will say no circumstances is permanent, if you think your job is not paying off well or you are not feeling whatsoever you are doing, quitting for what you think is okay is not a crime

I wouldn't recommend anyont to quit his job for this reason, unless he has proven that he can earn more than double from the wage his usual job would be paying, and this for a long enough time. Otherwise it is too much of a risk.

Whether our business is not related to Crypto or related to it, for me I am a pediatrician but I loved Crypto and entered the field of trade through my capital and I hope to win here.

Crypto currency is good for earning but when we have job then we can't quite our job, because crypto not gives stable income once we earn profit then next time we got loss in crypto because price up and down are common, but in job we earn stable salary per month and its gives financial security also, so I don't think quite our job for crypto.

Firstly crypto currency campaign on this platform is not a job. So I don't see a reason why one have to quit his job and sit to do nothing. 

for now I don't think I can decide to desert my jobs and became an full time from crypto for the reason that i allay not absolutely i know how to formulate income from crypto but about of relatives in my country gamble to act that and they at this time heart an qualified traders. it might be a plus for my income

I don't  think that quiting our job because  of  crypto is a good idea. I think we don't  need to quit our job because  we can work on crypto as our part time job only because  it don't  need to many time to spend  for it. 

yes I am very satisfied with my job, that is by trading in crypto now I now have a sizable income

yes, I support my family through cryptocurrency.
I can't work using my muscles and physique after an accident 8 years ago.
I feel very fortunate to know cryptocurrency at a time like this.

I don't think that it's necessary to quit your job because being a part of cryptoworld doesn't mean that you need to be here full time. You can always persue working your chosen profession while working on your crypto investment because it doesn't consume so much of your time per day. 

Well for me i wont quit a job for crypto, i mean i will still do crypto trading but wont do it full time anymore because i think job is also good, so what would happen is your incomes in crypto will be extra incomes.

I earn very little in the cryptocurrency industry to quit my main job, if I were earning more than $ 2000 a month on cryptocurrency I would think about it.

No, I wont leave my job since crypto trading should only be a side job. My job is still my main source of income and crypto trading will be my leverage for the future. If there comes a point that im trading in coins valued at millions of dollars, then id be more than willing to quit my day job.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

No brother i think its not a good decision. But if you don't handle two works you have to choose any one profitable works. But i never quit my job for crypto. And i never quit crypto also. 

7 hours ago, Kariuki said:

Sure why not, if it pays good enough then am good with it , but it has to be paying good we have to really understand it, there is a lot that one has to identify as a trader and this is to make sure that there are different levels to which one is able to treat themselves in a far much greater prospect that we can use, the right idea is to really be good in the efforts that we have to work with , we really can make money with crypto and we have to avoid making a huge mistake of just leaving the jobs we have , if the one we are getting into does not pay that well.

You cannot leave your job because if cryptocurrencies, this is just my best advice for you, because you already been told that's crypto trading is risk

I will never quit my job and hold on to crypto for long.  Because crypto is never bigger than a good job.  However, it may be that I worked in crypto at my leisure time as well.  Then it will be a separate income.  And crypto may not last long.

If you're good on trading and have huge capital yes you can quit your job.because trading can be source of good income of you made a successful trade.ot you can just make an investment and gain passive profit from it's interest.