Can you Quite your Job because crypto? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you Quite your Job because crypto?

Well if you have a job then continue with it and you can do crypto or trading in your free time and if you do not have a job then make it a job.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 12/22/2019 at 12:27 AM, Naylor89 said:

It depends on your skills and knowledge to cryptocurrency space. if you can make a profit everyday, every weeks and every month, yes of course, you can leave your job for cryptocurrency.

Right, if anyone have skill in making profit from crypto then he can do anything. trading is the best way for making much profit .

not really when i don't have perfect trading knowledge and fulfill the monthly expense of my family.as i am newbie and learning the crypto field so i need time to be stable in the market for daily or monthly expense.i am here working on it and i will do that after reaching in deep market

6 minutes ago, sobuj islam said:

to be able to earn enough money to be able to actually quit your job from profiting from cryptocurrencies, first you should have a buttload full of it, how you obtain it doesn't matter.

Some quit their jobs so they can focus on crypto to earn more, well sometimes it does not turn well, sometimes it does.

no i cant really leave a job for the crypto , it is illegal in my country and has no guarantee what happens tomorrow and cant really rely on bitcoins , dont really know what happens in near future , its value may collapse too

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Sometimes I think i will quite my job because of crypto. But my family do not accept this. That's why I work for job. Also work crypto like part time work. Thanks

1 hour ago, Hanan951 said:

Yes I can don't see ut is a job also so why not . but this j9b take less the than the normal job . best wishes.

Yes the normal job give less but it is good for going and see the world too you can't stock in one place all the time we need reqll people from time to time.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think it would happen its important to understand that you only quit your job when you know exactly what you are doing, its also important to also understand that there is a chance to really look for something when it comes to trading crypto, you get 20%  every month to your account , then I promise you you are on your way to quiting your job, but you must make it consistently so its important you know of that.

Now if we rely on cryptocurrency for the main work, we will definitely be stressed and uncomfortable. because cryptocurrency does not always benefit everyone.

12 hours ago, rubsi said:

I could exchange them to coins inside the event that I required it some thing else I would preserve it for destiny utilize and change.

Yes that is a good decision. It can be changed in future not even now and you can do it actually

We already have a lot of cases that traders or investors have quit their day job to focus their earning through cryptocurrency. So yeah, yes, you can quite your job. But, that only works if you could earn a decent amount of money.

It's better you take the positive side if indeed one of the jobs gives enough profit it will be better. If both of them go well and according to what you want it will be amazing. Someone must have a plan and dare to make wise decisions in choosing anything like risky trading. The key to success of a trader is to take any decision.

4 minutes ago, gordoncrypto said:

Very true. Crypto can lead us to some big profits, but most people need to let crypto grow their future while remaining stable in their positions. For me, the risk is real and worth daytrading full time.

Right? I don't want to risk my full time job to crypto. Surely that crypto could give us more money than a real job does, at least that is in my case, but I don't want to quit my job just because I want to focus on crypto. I like how things are right now. I have a day job and also an extra income from trading crypto. Both are the best combination for me. Because we never know until how long crypto could give us a good profits

No i can not quit my job and give my full time on cryptocurrency trading, as this market is very unstable and not trustable at all with my livelihood.

No, I always feel and take currencies as game. I can't compare it with real job. But there I found lot of people taking this platforms as Their job.

1 minute ago, Fabrick said:

Yes I want to quite my job for Crypto because I am involved with Crypto from five years and this long time I can understand Crypto is more demandable than any job salary

i think if you have been in this crypto world for 5 years then you should at least own 2 or 3 bitcoins and other than that you will just be wasting your time.

I already quitted job for cryptocurrency because cryptocurrencies thing which completely changed my life now I just invest in Forex and yobit invest balls with cryptocurrency and I earn a good amount of profit per month so I don't need a job right now.

Edited by Mom0

2 years back i think to leave my job for crypto currencies as i think that i can survive in crypto currencies and can earn huge from it, It is true that we can earn huge but it is not as easy as we think. I leave this thinking and dont spoil my job but also did not leave crypto world also, and keep this as a part time.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

10 hours ago, Rdo3 said:

If I can earn much money by crypto to lead my life then definitely I can leave my job.

The start today, collect coins from cryptotalk and use them later to start trading, but you must study a little about crypto market.

On 2/3/2020 at 12:05 PM, Jackmil said:

I was not enough. Because I think making bitcoin or crypto as an additional job is not the main job. Because it's not always certain.

Yes it is not certain and not reliable, so make it an optional

Cryptocurreny trading or any type of trading is a very amazing profitaple things .. so if I have eoungh capital I will left every thing and just trade

If I have a strategy to make good and assured amount money, I can considered not just quitting but flying away from anything that look like the job I was doing.