ExpressCrypto : A newly introduced cryptocurrency micro wallet same as faucethub - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leonya9

ExpressCrypto : A newly introduced cryptocurrency micro wallet same as faucethub

ExpressCrypto : A newly introduced cryptocurrency micro wallet same as faucethub

Express Crypto designed to received payouts from Express Group faucets. You can earn free cryptos from different sources like Faucets, PTC Link Shorteners, Offerwalls, Games, Giveaways and many more. 

Currently, there are 18 cryptos to choose from namely: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Blackcoin, Byecoin, Dash, DigiByte, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Lisk, Litecoin, Monero, Nem, Neo, Peercoin, Potcoin, Ripple, Tron and Zcash

Your ExpressCrypto Unique Id : 

This is what you need to claim on faucets that pays to ExpressCrypto (you don't have to insert your Wallet Address, only Your Unique Id)

My Unique ID (Registration Link) : http://EC-UserId-23110

ExpressCrypto.png

Quick Guide On How To Earn Extra Income from ExpressCrypto.io

• Sign up to a reliable bitcoin wallet. Some of these wallets are Coins.ph, Coinbase, Cryptonator, Coinpayments and many more.
  • Create an account in Express Crypto
  • Go to Offerwalls tab and select Paid To Click. Solve the link shorteners as much as you want.
  • Once you have enough balance, you can convert it to Bitcoin.
  • Go to Faucet Express Crypto tab and claim from the 2 faucets every 15 minutes.
  • Go to List of Faucets tab and run as many auto-faucets as you want especially those own by achchou.
  • You can extend the auto-faucets up to 3 hours which means that it will run for 3 hours nonstop. Once you have enough balance, you can convert these coins into Bitcoin.
  • There is a daily contest wherein the top ten claimers will receive a reward. Try to be active as often as possible

Try to visit chatroom regularly and be active there. Additional bonuses and random rewards are given.

Min withdraw Limits on ExpressCryto.io

Many faucets use ExpressCrypto to withdraw your earnings. 

ExpressCrypto do not generate any wallet address ! You have to get one and add it to ExpressCrypto.

Note : You can generate a Wallet Address to Deposit

but i do not recommend you to use ExpressCrypto as a Wallet. its not the purpose of ExpressCrypto (except if you are a faucet owner)

Request payment to your wallet for withdrawal. Minimum threshold withdrawal limit is given below:

Bitcoin : 0.00020000 BTC

Bitcoin Cash : 0.00100000 BCH

Blackcoin : 1.00000000 BLK

Bytecoin : 25.00000000 BCN

Dash : 0.00100000 DASH

DigiByte : 1.00000000 DGB

Dogecoin : 25.00000000 DOGE

Ethereum : 0.01000000 ETH

Lisk : 0.20000000 LSK

Litecoin : 0.01000000 LTC

Monero : 0.01000000 XMR

NEM : 5.00000000 NEM

Peercoin : 0.10000000 PPC

Potcoin : 1.00000000 POT

Ripple : 1.00000000 XRP

Tron : 10.00000000 TRX

Zcash : 0.01000000 ZEC

With Exchange options, you can convert your coins to others Altcoins.

Referral Program : 

You will win 10% of their Offer-wall earnings and 20% of their faucet earnings (only internal faucets)

DISCLAIMER

The up-loader is not own any listed program. The Information provided here is for your own use and doesn’t that guarantee success not mean advice to invest. The Up-loader is not responsible for your financial gain or loss. When you invest, you should understand you are taking a high risk.

I am not responsible if a website does not pay or shut down anytime

Please use the Website shown in this video AT YOUR OWN RISK

I am not responsible for your decision / Loses

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Faucethub used to be really good wallet and faucet too, but now this wallet is closed, and this new one it seems good I never tried it anyway but I'm sure I will 

I think the new type of wallet must pass the inspection line first, whether it is used or not. because today the wallet can be filled with scammers. so I don't recommend using a new wallet.

for using any new wallet is very much challenging issue. mainly there are many fake wallets in the market now. so before using any new wallet I suggest all to sure about the security.

It seems like a very good start and reminds me of the good days with Faucethub. However, there are some important questions regarding this new micro wallet:

1 - Does it support receiving payment from all the previous faucets that used to pay to Faucethub?

2 - Does it support instant payment system like Fauecthub?

3 - How can you transfer crypto from Expresscrypto to your personal wallet address?

The minimum amount of payout for bitcoin is exactly like Faucethub. One excellent feature of Faucethub was its low transaction fee. You could withdraw 20K satoshi with only 300 satoshi as fee. Does this apply to this micro wallet too?

I think it takes some time before faucets start choosing this micro wallet as their new payment system.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +1 1

On 12/14/2019 at 7:09 AM, Migo said:

Faucethub used to be really good wallet and faucet too, but now this wallet is closed, and this new one it seems good I never tried it anyway but I'm sure I will 

it could be that similar to the faucethub the developer is one of the team from faucethub. it will be very good, I will also try it someday.

Since the fall of faucethub, a new has come to take the place of faucetHub, but hope it bring more than faucetHub

I used this wallet last year,coz there are free faucets that need that wallet to send there your earnings, but after few months i stop using those faucets because it so tiring,so i leave my account with not so big amount of bitcoin there,when i try to open it,i cannot access anymore,seems like,their upgrade in the system also affect my account and delete it.i try to contact them but no one answer my concern.  Im not really sure what happen,but we have to be careful,better use trusted wallets for your crypto.

Edited by Ms.o

Faucethub closure affects many people in the crypto industry and with the launch of this new microwallet hopefully it could fill the gap left open by faucethub admins.

spacer.png

Faucet hub micro wallet you store your bitcoins and earning site also you want earn any coin you claim here because in this wallet you access so many free faucets to claim free coin and store in faucet hub present I think  faucet hub closed but don't worry another wallet launch faucet pay same similarities in the faucet to claim free coins in free faucets try this faucet pay wallet 

ExpressCrypto MIRO wallet appears as a replacement for the previous faucethub site
But I haven't tried it yet and I'll do it and see if it's as awesome as faucethub

THINK POSITIVE

On 12/13/2019 at 10:43 AM, Leonya9 said:

Express Crypto designed to received payouts from Express Group faucets. You can earn free cryptos from different sources like Faucets, PTC Link Shorteners, Offerwalls, Games, Giveaways and many more. 

Currently, there are 18 cryptos to choose from namely: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Blackcoin, Byecoin, Dash, DigiByte, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Lisk, Litecoin, Monero, Nem, Neo, Peercoin, Potcoin, Ripple, Tron and Zcash

Your ExpressCrypto Unique Id : 

This is what you need to claim on faucets that pays to ExpressCrypto (you don't have to insert your Wallet Address, only Your Unique Id)

My Unique ID (Registration Link) : http://EC-UserId-23110

ExpressCrypto.png

Quick Guide On How To Earn Extra Income from ExpressCrypto.io

• Sign up to a reliable bitcoin wallet. Some of these wallets are Coins.ph, Coinbase, Cryptonator, Coinpayments and many more.
  • Create an account in Express Crypto
  • Go to Offerwalls tab and select Paid To Click. Solve the link shorteners as much as you want.
  • Once you have enough balance, you can convert it to Bitcoin.
  • Go to Faucet Express Crypto tab and claim from the 2 faucets every 15 minutes.
  • Go to List of Faucets tab and run as many auto-faucets as you want especially those own by achchou.
  • You can extend the auto-faucets up to 3 hours which means that it will run for 3 hours nonstop. Once you have enough balance, you can convert these coins into Bitcoin.
  • There is a daily contest wherein the top ten claimers will receive a reward. Try to be active as often as possible

Try to visit chatroom regularly and be active there. Additional bonuses and random rewards are given.

Min withdraw Limits on ExpressCryto.io

Many faucets use ExpressCrypto to withdraw your earnings. 

ExpressCrypto do not generate any wallet address ! You have to get one and add it to ExpressCrypto.

Note : You can generate a Wallet Address to Deposit

but i do not recommend you to use ExpressCrypto as a Wallet. its not the purpose of ExpressCrypto (except if you are a faucet owner)

Request payment to your wallet for withdrawal. Minimum threshold withdrawal limit is given below:

Bitcoin : 0.00020000 BTC

Bitcoin Cash : 0.00100000 BCH

Blackcoin : 1.00000000 BLK

Bytecoin : 25.00000000 BCN

Dash : 0.00100000 DASH

DigiByte : 1.00000000 DGB

Dogecoin : 25.00000000 DOGE

Ethereum : 0.01000000 ETH

Lisk : 0.20000000 LSK

Litecoin : 0.01000000 LTC

Monero : 0.01000000 XMR

NEM : 5.00000000 NEM

Peercoin : 0.10000000 PPC

Potcoin : 1.00000000 POT

Ripple : 1.00000000 XRP

Tron : 10.00000000 TRX

Zcash : 0.01000000 ZEC

With Exchange options, you can convert your coins to others Altcoins.

Referral Program : 

You will win 10% of their Offer-wall earnings and 20% of their faucet earnings (only internal faucets)

DISCLAIMER

The up-loader is not own any listed program. The Information provided here is for your own use and doesn’t that guarantee success not mean advice to invest. The Up-loader is not responsible for your financial gain or loss. When you invest, you should understand you are taking a high risk.

I am not responsible if a website does not pay or shut down anytime

Please use the Website shown in this video AT YOUR OWN RISK

I am not responsible for your decision / Loses

I also got this as like faucethub. But don't know how much real is this. Because in the market there are many fake site created like genuine. And it's make us always confuse to find a genuine projects.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I heard about ExpressCrypto recently. but to be honest I was interested in it, but also worried because it is a new wallet, everything in it seems very uncertain. I also have my favorite wallet. I will try looking at ExpressCrypto

On 12/14/2019 at 2:09 AM, Migo said:

Hello, as a question why the first one is closed and what will happen if the wallet colse ? We can withdraw our coins or what?

The faucethub cryptocurrency wallet has long been gone. Replaces soon faucethub, will be and this will help the site ExpressCrypto. Maybe you can do it.

• Useful or interesting 1

I dealt with this wallet previously, I think it is good, there is another similar wallet for faucethub and ExpressCrypto and its name is faucetpay, you can search for it and try it, it is more than good.

I used faucethub but stopped after 1 year of its closure because the faucets themselves were already bad. And I don't think they're any better now. Maybe the ExpressCrypto service itself is good, but faucets are already useless.

Thank you for sharing this information, but I think if the best Faucethub closed his door, so I understand that the faucets are not profitable nos, for this reason closed their website because there are not a lot who participate on faucets

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I know about this micro wallet for some time already, but I didn't actively use it from the time faucethub closed. There is an alternative to exoresscrypto, called Faucetpay, which I think is even better than express. What are your opinions?

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

It's a good mini wallet and it also supports many currencies as well as it has faucets like faucethub but unfortunately it closed and I think ExpressCrypto could be a good alternative

Life is great and enjoy it

I think the Express Portfolio is one of the best alternatives to faucethub, there are many similar portfolios also for earning from faucets like faucetpay.io

This is good news that a faucethub-like site appears that has stopped and turned into another type of service and that was sad for everyone who works in the faucets, I don't know about this site yet but I think it is good to keep earning from the faucets for beginners.

For some unknown reason this cryptocurrency micro wallet is not longer working, I guess that this project didn't reach a good recognition from the users or there was no profit for devs. 

As long as there is a link for this site with the faucets, I don't think I will try it because the faucets are not good for me. We need to work hard to get the winnings, but thank you, it may be useful for some friends.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Ther is so much here and this is a fine presentation. I also read many positive comments by other members, but what I didn't find is someone managing to earn from this. Anyone managed to do so and what were the returns after some time?