Tabtrader features - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Tabtrader features

This application is very cool and contains many of the features and I personally use it from almost a year and i trading through it and i have no problem with it.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

On 18.02.2020 at 00:40, distlopge said:

My life partner and i haven't a clue recommendations on how to ensure assurance all through their utilize, in any case We've certainly not got word of around any steadiness breaches within the ask ahead of. At the side anybody whom utilizes the thought great comments the thought, you'll see at the thought by basically backlinks the thought which incorporates a platform it does not fundamentally get exceptionally much credit history at the side browsing extra with respect to the steadiness matter.

I managed with tabtrader and had no problem. No modify can be pulled lower back from the stage thru the software. As it were it makes a distinction in observing economic standards and it has a few expository instruments and can buy and offer orders via it and execute them efficiently.

taptrading is best plat from for making profit from it it have no risk of lose it provide advance alters  notifications to its members  it is simple use in laptop mobile both 

I do trading but I didn't know and still not using that feature, well I read it and maybe it's a good feature, but I prefer to do trading in my own strategy to make sure that the decision I made is not risky at all. 

On 12/13/2019 at 5:14 AM, Loly said:

Today I explain to you the advantages of the distinguished application Tabtrader

Application features ..

1- Buying and selling digital currencies from any platform easily without the need to type the user name and password, but only via API KEY

2- Monitor the prices.

3- Follow the chart.

4- Technical indicators: Bollinger bands, stochastic, fibonacci, MACD, moving

average, RSI

5- Create price alerts for any currency.

6- Follow the latest news from the best cryptocurrency news.

7- Follow-up requests to buy and sell

and monitor their volume .

8- You can use a password for the program.

That feature are very nice. I acually don't know about this term in trading. I think using API keys is little risky. There are several incidents of API keys being got stolen or compromised.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I've only heard of the Tabtrader Feature, I haven't used it yet because I'm still skeptical, because it sounds so good and very promising, I'm still looking into it, but I heard about it very well and very. useful

On 12/26/2019 at 9:56 AM, Akbor said:

Tab trading is a good way and the features of the application is good but to do this trading one should know much first to be successful in trading.

The application programming interface is a very useful feature, it can be used on many platforms to trade through other applications without having to log in to the platform each time to track prices or place orders to buy and sell. If the platform is not trusted then they can be lost.

On 12/17/2019 at 4:18 PM, Sharifur26 said:

It supports synching with several cryptocurrencies including Coinbase, Kraken, Gemini, Bitstamp, and Poloniex among many others. With it, you are able to monitor the rates of selected or chosen cryptocurrencies even on Android devices. It provides users with a PIN protection where users can access exchanges without worrying about third parties gaining access to their accounts.

• Inverse Scale (chart)
  • Sorting Alerts.
  • Stop Loss and Take Profit at the Same Time.
  • Advanced Watchlists.
  • Advanced Alerts.
  • Different Devices Synchronization.
  • Alerts for the API Orders.
  • Time Frame Variations.

first_prew.715b20b.png

Tabtrader.png

I think such programs can be dangerous if they are not tried and trusted, because you need to provide your data application on the exchanges and this is considered a very serious security hole. if the application is not reliable. This is what I want to know if this app is reliable and tried by you, then no problem, otherwise it will work fine for you.

On 12/13/2019 at 1:14 AM, Loly said:

Today I explain to you the advantages of the distinguished application Tabtrader

Application features ..

1- Buying and selling digital currencies from any platform easily without the need to type the user name and password, but only via API KEY

2- Monitor the prices.

3- Follow the chart.

4- Technical indicators: Bollinger bands, stochastic, fibonacci, MACD, moving

average, RSI

5- Create price alerts for any currency.

6- Follow the latest news from the best cryptocurrency news.

7- Follow-up requests to buy and sell

and monitor their volume .

8- You can use a password for the program.

Thank you allot for this vital tips you share with us in this forum and I think using password is very important so that someone cannot get access to your account 

It is a good feature of this application because it sells and buys from within it but I do not use it like these applications and I never download it. I trade, buy and sell directly from the browser the best thing. Thank you for this information.

I think it's very risky to give your data to be fully controlled by their platform. the most important thing is to choose a trusted exchange. so I won't do it for now.

The appliance put in at home tо work with the way it meets many end-users, whether or not they usually are rookies or maybe prоfessionals, in addition to alsо incorporates a good screen in addition to swiftness with carrying out оrders.

It’s worth it to really look at Tabtrader, and use it as a cryptocurrency asset trade. There are many functions that Tabtrader supports and this is convenient for a trader who cannot use on a regular exchange exchange.

The TabTrade app is really a great application, sometimes I don't use the computer so this is the only application that helps me to monitor and analyze the prices of bitcoin and other currencies.

tabtrader was one of the first apps that i used to monitor my investments in crypto but then i shifted to blockfolio because it was easier and it doesnt crash as much.

14 hours ago, Zalim Crypto Trader said:

I think to use this feature by the new comers is very difficult and if the platform is not trusted then they may loss.

I don’t think that, the Tap Trader app is easy to use compared to other applications and websites as well as the Tab Trader analysis and not necessarily trading.

The application is convenient to employment as it suits all users, the soul they are beginners or professionals, and also has a great interface and speed in executing orders.

When I never heard of that request. When I discovered one's place in this article. That is a fabulous app make use of because doing so possesses a great number of attributes and it's easy in addition to rapidly make use of the item through your cell phone browser.

Previously I can't use this application so I have no proper knowledge about this application, I need some extra information so research about this application then give my 100% percent, but I think so many users give negitve review about this app, because this app security so week when any app not provide proper security then not use by members.

The tab trader feature is really good because it is helping the traders to trade different  pairs at the same time and looking all their orders very well without changing pairs

t is very simple to say that the capacity of this application is to screen monetary forms and set a value alert so as to send you a notification that the money has arrived at the cost at which the alarm was put and furthermore put help or obstruction lines and break down monetary standards.

These kinds of best parts are generally exceedingly beautiful; nevertheless, I do think to apply this specific incorporate with the unmetabolized comers can be exceedingly bothersome along with in the event your point isn't dependable than they are often misfortune.

On 1/30/2020 at 2:00 AM, Razan alikac said:

Its features look good, and I will try it in the near future, thank you my friend for the good information

It is very good because it monitors currencies and gives price alerts to send you a notification that the currency has reached the price at which the alert was set. This application will allow you to trade on several websites while you are in a place where you monitor the market.

These facial appearance are genuinely big, but I believe that such programs can be risky if they are not tried and trusted, for the reason that you should to snap the devotion your records on exchanges and this is painstaking a identical intense self-confidence openness if the single-mindedness is not reliable.