What is Binance? - Page 4 - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John Pernia

What is Binance?

i am using binance since 2 years and i really like this exchange. mostly i keep my stable coins on this exchange because it's flexible invesment interest rate is pretty good for me. i pay my electricity bills with this interest on binance :)

• -1 1

Binance is a website/app that allows the traders to buy and sell with the crypto pairs. I

Binance also allows FIAT to Crypto, crypto to crypto and crypto to FIAT exchange, and they charge less transaction fees.

Any enthusiast of the world of cryptocurrencies and who wants to exchange some of them or keep them in a safe way will probably need an exchange platform. That is, a service with the possibility of buying and selling different cryptocurrencies.

I think Binance is currently one of the largest exchanges for digital currencies, and is very popular among cryptocurrency traders. The platform has a very large offer, is suitable for both beginners and experienced traders, and has all the documentation and licenses to trade.

Binance in my opinion is the best exchange rightnow. It offers many useful features and functions, on binance i can see many ICO, deposits which worth it aswell

Hey mates, thanks for your information about Binance. We all know Binance is the number one exchange in the ccypto world and everybody love this exchange for his safeness.

binance is similar to yobit .. it is an exchange, wallet and stake site .. it is not a bad page but it forces you to activate the fa2 to be able to withdraw the money ... it has many coins and the fees are acceptable ..

Basically binance is one of the biggest and most important exchanges around the world, where you can buy, sell and trade most of the popular cryptocurrencies.