4 Coins may have a future - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

4 Coins may have a future

1 - Cardano ADA coin
This currency has witnessed a rapid growth and development recently, and Cardano has become one of the best currencies to invest, especially as it is characterized by a low price that anyone can buy.
 Cardano appeared not for the purpose of reforming the entire financial system, but rather its goal was to use blockchain technology, which is based on a scientific philosophy that seeks to introduce banking systems into the developing world, because these systems are very expensive.

2- Stellar XLM coin
Many crypto sites include Stellar coin, for their cheap price, and Stellar is an open source payment technology that seeks to connect financial institutions and reduce time and cost in cross-border transfers.
 Stiller is a completely open source blockchain network, as it is an infrastructure whose mission is to facilitate the exchange of currency between individuals, including payments.

3- Redcoin RDD coin
Experts believe that the redcoin coin will have a good future, as its low price, which does not exceed one cent, allows anyone to invest in it, which made it occupy the sixth position of the market value of cryptocurrencies despite the lack of knowledge of many.
  What distinguishes Redquin is that it has succeeded in supporting traditional currencies, in addition to supporting financial services at a low cost, quickly and safely.

4- TRON TRX coin
A low-priced coin, with a price of 6 cents, a coin you see by allowing users to freely store and publish private data, and to push digital content on the World Wide Web, as well as its independence.

Tron appeared in the last quarter of last year, and yet she managed to be in terms of the market value in the crypto market among the ten strongest digital currencies, symbolized by the symbol TRX, and seeks to build a free entertainment content system in all different countries of the world.

Yes, true, I know these currencies because I traded them in the past and have a good history with the rises, but I prefer better currencies than them in the market . 

2 minutes ago, Loly said:

Good list. Add to it the Ethereum coin, which is expected for this promising currency to further increase and growth. It is considered the second most important cryptocurrency after Bitcoin. Also Niu coin, which is similar to Ethereum coin in nature. 

Yes, your words are true. There are a lot of other currencies that can have a future, but I chose these currencies for cheap rivers now. Ethereum is definitely a great currency and it has a great future and you don't need to put it on the list because it is in the second row after Bitcoin.

i could agree with you on ADA and XLM but i dont think RDD would have any moves left up their sleeves because they are already dumping it to very low levels and investors are selling it while tron is looking to have a great future but i think its bad to have it centered about one guy which is justin sun,

of the four lists you have entered, I am only interested in ripples. then I also have other additions which are xlm, xem, and doge.

I hope that 4 coins of Cardano, Stellar, Tron and Reddcoin will become potential coins in the future. I hold 4 types of coins, also Reddcoin staking is very profitable as passive income. Of course I also want prices to rise next year.

1 hour ago, vjkothari said:

in my opinion to your thoughts that 1st bitcoin 2nd ethereum 3rd cardano and 4th matic ..this is my opiniion and also xrp has very good future becuase it depend on finance so majority finance company accept the ripple 

Inevitably, your opinion is correct in terms of putting Bitcoin first and Ethereum second, but here I am putting currencies that are considered somewhat cheap and can rise in the future. As for Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is well known and there is no need to discuss it.

I don't think Cardano will become popular in top 4. There are others that can take place like EOS, Monero, Litecoin. Anyway we will see in the next year if your prediction comes true or not.

2 hours ago, Agios said:

Saya berharap bahwa 4 koin Cardano, Stellar, Tron dan Reddcoin akan menjadi koin potensial di masa depan. Saya memegang 4 jenis koin, juga taruhan Reddcoin sangat menguntungkan sebagai pendapatan pasif. Tentu saja saya juga ingin harga naik tahun depan.

yes I hope so too, but all of that follows the movement of the price of the parent coin which is bitcoin, I see in the movement of a few months yesterday bitcoin rose with the significance of all altcoins following its movements,

Reddcoin?  You've got to be joking with that one.  Even yobit has its wallet in constant maintenance mode, and it's pretty much a dead coin at this point.  It never got used for its intended purpose, which I think was supposed to be as a tipping coin on reddit or something like that, and it's probably not going to make a comeback, ever.  If I'm not mistaken it's selling for only 9 sats, and that ought to tell you exactly what the market thinks of it.

The other coins on the list are good ones, though.  Tron has potential, but it also has a lot of competition from other 'platform' coins, so we'll just have to see how it does.  I suspect that all but RDD will start to rise in 2020 as long as bitcoin leads the way.

• Useful or interesting 1

9 hours ago, hmind said:

For me, 4 good coins in the future are:
 1. Tron

2. Stellar

3. Ripple

4. Ethereum

That's the future coin for me who has a good future.

oh man you really have tron way above etheruem and also ripple? i dont think you actually appreciate the power of etheruem network and i think soon we will see it when the bull season comes.

There are many professionals on the forum who are well versed in cryptocurrencies and in it technologies. I would like to hear the opinion of the pros about one project.
Recently, I learned about the Netbox.Global project. This is an Internet browser that blocks ads, all kinds of spyware modules and other software that collects information about users. This browser is really cool. In addition, there is a function that you can enable the display of ads and the browser pays its users coins for agreeing to see ads on the Internet. Everything really works and really works really cool. I just wanted to ask the opinion of professionals whether you know about this project and how do you think it makes sense to invest in this project (more precisely, in their NBX coin). Here is a link to their website: netbox.global
Thanks!

yes Brother your are right I hope that Fours coins of Cardano & Tron Stellar  and Reddcoin will become potential coins in the future. but bitcoin bitcoin cash or litecoin and monero is best crypto currencies and if you work in these currencies thats good for you and me 

1 hour ago, Muhammadsajid said:

yes Brother your are right I hope that Fours coins of Cardano & Tron Stellar  and Reddcoin will become potential coins in the future. but bitcoin bitcoin cash or litecoin and monero is best crypto currencies and if you work in these currencies thats good for you and me 

Your words are correct. bitcoin bitcoin cash or litecoin and monero is best crypto but I chose these currencies specifically because their price is cheap in relation to these currencies and yet it can rise.

According to my own thoughts, experiences and investment researches, if you need to comment, the 4 coins that are likely to be successful in the future and the usage rate will be very high are as follows;
NEO
TRX
ETH
Waves

The four successful projects, although they all have similar technologies, look bright. Let's see, as we live.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

Iam holding 4 of this coins in the past, but right now only tron that I have.
Though I am still strongly believe in the other 3 but I am holding other coins which I strongly believe have a more stronger future, if I rank this 4 coins from best to good I will go for ADA, Tron, XLM then Redd.

3 minutes ago, Fadzinator said:

Iam holding 4 of this coins in the past, but right now only tron that I have.
Though I am still strongly believe in the other 3 but I am holding other coins which I strongly believe have a more stronger future, if I rank this 4 coins from best to good I will go for ADA, Tron, XLM then Redd.

Yes, I think that if you love to hold coins , these coins may be a good option at the present time because they are low in price. And most likely there will be price hikes early in the year.

On 12/13/2019 at 7:31 AM, Crypto123 said:

1 - Cardano ADA coin
This currency has witnessed a rapid growth and development recently, and Cardano has become one of the best currencies to invest, especially as it is characterized by a low price that anyone can buy.
 Cardano appeared not for the purpose of reforming the entire financial system, but rather its goal was to use blockchain technology, which is based on a scientific philosophy that seeks to introduce banking systems into the developing world, because these systems are very expensive.

2- Stellar XLM coin
Many crypto sites include Stellar coin, for their cheap price, and Stellar is an open source payment technology that seeks to connect financial institutions and reduce time and cost in cross-border transfers.
 Stiller is a completely open source blockchain network, as it is an infrastructure whose mission is to facilitate the exchange of currency between individuals, including payments.

3- Redcoin RDD coin
Experts believe that the redcoin coin will have a good future, as its low price, which does not exceed one cent, allows anyone to invest in it, which made it occupy the sixth position of the market value of cryptocurrencies despite the lack of knowledge of many.
  What distinguishes Redquin is that it has succeeded in supporting traditional currencies, in addition to supporting financial services at a low cost, quickly and safely.

4- TRON TRX coin
A low-priced coin, with a price of 6 cents, a coin you see by allowing users to freely store and publish private data, and to push digital content on the World Wide Web, as well as its independence.

Tron appeared in the last quarter of last year, and yet she managed to be in terms of the market value in the crypto market among the ten strongest digital currencies, symbolized by the symbol TRX, and seeks to build a free entertainment content system in all different countries of the world.

I think you forgot to add ethereum and ripple these two altcoins are very promising the team behind it keeps developing their technology so it is worth it to add in the list.

6 hours ago, Crypto trader said:

Yes its nice informaction i also trade on eth and take a good profit.

Yes, this is a good thing. Frankly, I have not tested the strategy on the binance exchange because I am trading there only for Bitcoin, but I think it is successful in the yobit platform with a large percentage.

8 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

I think you forgot to add ethereum and ripple these two altcoins are very promising the team behind it keeps developing their technology so it is worth it to add in the list.

You have a right, Ripple and Ethereum are very strong currencies and have a great future of course and I have not forgotten them, but I chose this currency because I think it is a future, and I of course do not mean that these currencies only have a future, there are a lot of other good currencies that have a great future.

3 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

You have a right, Ripple and Ethereum are very strong currencies and have a great future of course and I have not forgotten them, but I chose this currency because I think it is a future, and I of course do not mean that these currencies only have a future, there are a lot of other good currencies that have a great future.

Haha okay because my top 4 altcoins are ripple, ethereum,stellar lumens and tron. I think these 4 coins are the hidden gem of altcoin this year and might give a good profit next year during bull rally.

25 minutes ago, Commando said:

TRX is good enough but not for its CEO justin that was creating so many promises to the supporters and then he can't make it real. I will say that platform is also very bad at the same time but the fact said if the adoption for tron is less and less this day. that's enough to show the credibility of the tron platform these day

Yes, i TRX is really good currency, and it is true that it has not kept all its promises so far, but the time is not too late. I think that there is a deadline, even shortly after the beginning of the new year, after which we can judge these promises.

10 minutes ago, Beast said:

I consider Stellar a promising coin. Now, because the price of bitcoin has fallen, all coins have become cheaper. Keep stellar at least until spring, and then see what will be its value.Stellar is a technology that enables money to move directly between people, companies and financial institutions as easily as email. This means more access for individuals, lower costs for banks, and more revenue for businesses. I will definitely keep it until spring.

So do you think Stellar will definitely rise in the spring, I mean, is this linked to the bitcoin price hike or are there other reasons for this expected rise? No matter what the reasons I expect it to rise.

in my view, bitcoin, ripple, ethereum , litecoin has the future. actually all the digital crypto coin will rise up when the mother of coin named bitcoin starts bull run. However i thought when bitcoin will hit from 3500 to 15000 ripple going to hit 1.5$ above. but it does not happens. i saw it stay stuck but litecoin moves 140$. But still waiting with patiently because i am holding large amount of ripple from past 2 years. 

2 hours ago, silvergain said:

in my view, bitcoin, ripple, ethereum , litecoin has the future. actually all the digital crypto coin will rise up when the mother of coin named bitcoin starts bull run. However i thought when bitcoin will hit from 3500 to 15000 ripple going to hit 1.5$ above. but it does not happens. i saw it stay stuck but litecoin moves 140$. But still waiting with patiently because i am holding large amount of ripple from past 2 years. 

Yes, I advise you to keep holding it until about the middle of next year because the prices are expected to rise after the Bitcoin half-way through. You know if bitcoin rises the whole market will rise with it.