4 Coins may have a future - Page 8 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

4 Coins may have a future

On 2/13/2020 at 6:49 PM, safi123 said:

Yes there are four coins which are highest in the marketcap. first of all bitcoin is a topper and eth doge and yo are later highest. in future these coins are most ranking and called king of all coins.

I think you should also add litecoin and bitcoin cash because both are amazing project I think we should not count dogecoin in this list because dogecoin has high supply as compared to bitcoin and litecoin 

I really believe that cardano is going to be in the top 5 cryptocurrencies just in the next 5 years, but tron is so unstable and totally bad crypto for investing because the main developer of it is not a very smart guy.

22 hours ago, Rezort said:

I really believe that cardano is going to be in the top 5 cryptocurrencies just in the next 5 years, but tron is so unstable and totally bad crypto for investing because the main developer of it is not a very smart guy.

This is true for Cordano coin. As for the tron  coin, I don't really know about the currency developer. It is bad, but I see the coin is good and able to achieve more good results during the coming period. Note that it is always among the first currencies.

On 2/10/2020 at 3:28 AM, vermigerous said:

My top 4 coins that may have a good future:

1. XRP ripple

2. ADA cardano

3. DOGE coin

4. CUR 

With all my respect for your choices, but I think your list is bad because the majority of the currencies that you choose are moving very slowly and you may get stuck with your money and lose many opportunities.

I have my fate for Cardano ADA. I really impressed to see it's uniqueness in the cryptocurrency markets. Recently it has won the race to be involved in coindeal exchange. I see really the best future for it and invested amounts in it too 😉

On 6/6/2020 at 4:52 AM, Whited35 said:

I have my fate for Cardano ADA. I really impressed to see it's uniqueness in the cryptocurrency markets. Recently it has won the race to be involved in coindeal exchange. I see really the best future for it and invested amounts in it too 😉

This is good my friend, I wish you success in your investment, this is good news about Cordano already, this coin is good and it has a good team and it is making more progress constantly so it was placed here in the list within the coins that can have a good future.

8 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

This is good my friend, I wish you success in your investment, this is good news about Cordano already, this coin is good and it has a good team and it is making more progress constantly so it was placed here in the list within the coins that can have a good future.

I have a holding for Cardano (ADA) too but not much. Just like as XLM, I have comparatively a small holdings for ADA.My 70% of portfolio is distributed to different Coins or tokens and motivation for this is, Never put all eggs in a basket. 

I'm only investing in the popular coins out there and I haven't tried the above four listed coins that are said to have a great future and I will try to do more research on them to find out more perhaps they can also be focused onto.

On 12/13/2019 at 12:31 AM, Crypto123 said:

1 - Cardano ADA coin
This currency has witnessed a rapid growth and development recently, and Cardano has become one of the best currencies to invest, especially as it is characterized by a low price that anyone can buy.
 Cardano appeared not for the purpose of reforming the entire financial system, but rather its goal was to use blockchain technology, which is based on a scientific philosophy that seeks to introduce banking systems into the developing world, because these systems are very expensive.

2- Stellar XLM coin
Many crypto sites include Stellar coin, for their cheap price, and Stellar is an open source payment technology that seeks to connect financial institutions and reduce time and cost in cross-border transfers.
 Stiller is a completely open source blockchain network, as it is an infrastructure whose mission is to facilitate the exchange of currency between individuals, including payments.

3- Redcoin RDD coin
Experts believe that the redcoin coin will have a good future, as its low price, which does not exceed one cent, allows anyone to invest in it, which made it occupy the sixth position of the market value of cryptocurrencies despite the lack of knowledge of many.
  What distinguishes Redquin is that it has succeeded in supporting traditional currencies, in addition to supporting financial services at a low cost, quickly and safely.

4- TRON TRX coin
A low-priced coin, with a price of 6 cents, a coin you see by allowing users to freely store and publish private data, and to push digital content on the World Wide Web, as well as its independence.

Tron appeared in the last quarter of last year, and yet she managed to be in terms of the market value in the crypto market among the ten strongest digital currencies, symbolized by the symbol TRX, and seeks to build a free entertainment content system in all different countries of the world.

I never knew about these coins before but how sure are you that these coins will have high reputation in  the future because there are high competitive coin struggling to win the race.

Steller and Tron are best crypto coins in crypto market and have high rank in crypto market. And i think both these are future of crypto world. And about remaining two i don't think they can goes up.