4 Coins may have a future - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

4 Coins may have a future

On 12/13/2019 at 7:31 AM, Crypto123 said:

1 - Cardano ADA coin
This currency has witnessed a rapid growth and development recently, and Cardano has become one of the best currencies to invest, especially as it is characterized by a low price that anyone can buy.
 Cardano appeared not for the purpose of reforming the entire financial system, but rather its goal was to use blockchain technology, which is based on a scientific philosophy that seeks to introduce banking systems into the developing world, because these systems are very expensive.

2- Stellar XLM coin
Many crypto sites include Stellar coin, for their cheap price, and Stellar is an open source payment technology that seeks to connect financial institutions and reduce time and cost in cross-border transfers.
 Stiller is a completely open source blockchain network, as it is an infrastructure whose mission is to facilitate the exchange of currency between individuals, including payments.

3- Redcoin RDD coin
Experts believe that the redcoin coin will have a good future, as its low price, which does not exceed one cent, allows anyone to invest in it, which made it occupy the sixth position of the market value of cryptocurrencies despite the lack of knowledge of many.
  What distinguishes Redquin is that it has succeeded in supporting traditional currencies, in addition to supporting financial services at a low cost, quickly and safely.

4- TRON TRX coin
A low-priced coin, with a price of 6 cents, a coin you see by allowing users to freely store and publish private data, and to push digital content on the World Wide Web, as well as its independence.

Tron appeared in the last quarter of last year, and yet she managed to be in terms of the market value in the crypto market among the ten strongest digital currencies, symbolized by the symbol TRX, and seeks to build a free entertainment content system in all different countries of the world.

Yeah, they have a future if the developer will continue to upgrade their platform and the team behind the project will continue to widen their marketing plan as their project will not rise if they will be stuck in that two. Marketing will help the project to increase it's demand and price so it's up to the team in every project whether they can handle all the hurdles that they need to solve. 

But right now, top 4 currencies are more safer to invest compare to your suggestions. 

4 hours ago, MysteriousIdentity said:

Yeah, they have a future if the developer will continue to upgrade their platform and the team behind the project will continue to widen their marketing plan as their project will not rise if they will be stuck in that two. Marketing will help the project to increase it's demand and price so it's up to the team in every project whether they can handle all the hurdles that they need to solve. 

But right now, top 4 currencies are more safer to invest compare to your suggestions. 

Yes, having a strong and well-experienced team helps a lot to develop the coin and increase the demand of people for it and increase its price. These currencies have a strong team, I think, and there was a lot of positive news about them in the past period.

3 hours ago, dacsi said:

Oh guy you absolutely have tron manner over etheruem moreover swell? I dont think you honestly respect the control of etheruem arrange and i think quickly we're going see it whilst the bull season comes.

Yes, Tron and Ethereum are very good and high-ranking coins, which are always on top, but here we are not talking about currency classification, but we are talking about some of the activities that may achieve some growth in the future.

5 hours ago, jore1 said:

The four coins with the future in my opinion are the top ranked coins in coinmarket and I always invest those coins

Top rank coins are  best to invest no tension of  scamming and no tension of heavy loss.All we have to do is to check on the prices before investing.We can transfer them to any exchange .

1 hour ago, Lavanya said:

Your prediction is good. ETH also have good future in coming year. Because all most all new projects using ETH based technology. So I think in ETH we see huge pump. My choice is ETH and Xrp. 

We cannot ignore Ethereum, of course, this is one of the best currencies after Bitcoin, but as I mentioned earlier we are not talking about the best currencies, but we are only talking about these four currencies that I mentioned in the topic and that could have a future.

Some of this coin is new in my ears so I guess I can't understand it well so studying is one of the key to know its behavior. Is this coin still increasing in this year 2020?

On 12/13/2019 at 12:31 AM, Crypto123 said:

1 - Cardano ADA coin
This currency has witnessed a rapid growth and development recently, and Cardano has become one of the best currencies to invest, especially as it is characterized by a low price that anyone can buy.
 Cardano appeared not for the purpose of reforming the entire financial system, but rather its goal was to use blockchain technology, which is based on a scientific philosophy that seeks to introduce banking systems into the developing world, because these systems are very expensive.

2- Stellar XLM coin
Many crypto sites include Stellar coin, for their cheap price, and Stellar is an open source payment technology that seeks to connect financial institutions and reduce time and cost in cross-border transfers.
 Stiller is a completely open source blockchain network, as it is an infrastructure whose mission is to facilitate the exchange of currency between individuals, including payments.

3- Redcoin RDD coin
Experts believe that the redcoin coin will have a good future, as its low price, which does not exceed one cent, allows anyone to invest in it, which made it occupy the sixth position of the market value of cryptocurrencies despite the lack of knowledge of many.
  What distinguishes Redquin is that it has succeeded in supporting traditional currencies, in addition to supporting financial services at a low cost, quickly and safely.

4- TRON TRX coin
A low-priced coin, with a price of 6 cents, a coin you see by allowing users to freely store and publish private data, and to push digital content on the World Wide Web, as well as its independence.

Tron appeared in the last quarter of last year, and yet she managed to be in terms of the market value in the crypto market among the ten strongest digital currencies, symbolized by the symbol TRX, and seeks to build a free entertainment content system in all different countries of the world.

in your list i agree just for cardano, this will become also a proof of staking coin so this will a boot for the future price i think.

tron is also good, but i really don't like his founder, i think that he doen't care about the coin but he just care about the money that he can earn with this.

i disagree for stellar and reddcoin

1 hour ago, Perry said:

I think you are right in the current of these four financial forms, especially the low cost especially Tron..R but it may go in the future ... Remember Lord Bitcoin ...

Yes, I chose these currencies on the basis of their low financial value, of course there are coins that are much better than it like Bitcoin in the first degree and then Ethereum. As for the coin Tron I see it more than wonderful because it is low in value on one hand and ranks very good in the foreground.

Hmmm nice reallyy gudddd Good list. Add to it the Ethereum coin, which is expected for this promising currency to further increase and growth. It is considered the second most important cryptocurrency after Bitcoin. Also Niu coin, which is similar to Ethereum coin in nature. Thankss for coment on this topic

7 successful coins for investment 2020
Bitcoin BTC. Although there are hundreds of other cryptocurrencies, bitcoin remains the first dominated cryptocurrency on the market. ...
Litecoin. ...
Dash. ...
Stellar coin. ...
EOS. ...
Ripple XRP. ...
Ethereum ETH.

i could agree with you on ADA and XLM but i dont think RDD would have any moves left up their sleeves because they are already dumping it to very low levels and investors are selling it while tron is looking to have a great future but i think its bad to have it centered about one guy which is justin sun,

On 12/13/2019 at 6:31 AM, Crypto123 said:

1 - Cardano ADA coin

2- Stellar XLM coin

3- Redcoin RDD coin

4- TRON TRX coin

I think you would say bitcoin and ethereum yes these 2 coins have a big influence on altcoin trading. Yes, all coins have the potential, but who knows when that happens. So I will be waiting for the potential coin project you said above.

6 hours ago, icapmer said:

I would concur with you on ADA and XLM however i dont suppose RDD could have any actions cleared out up their sleeves for the reason that they may be as of now dumping it to fairly moo tiers and monetary professionals are supplying it while tron is seeking to have a extremely good future however i suppose its terrible to have it focused round one fellow which is justin sun,

Yes that's what I see, the majority of members have agreed that DA, TRX, XML are great and have a great future but they have rejected this talk for RDD. I don’t know, maybe their opinion is correct.

I gave a positive reaction for the effort you put into this post, although I have many reasons to think that these coins won't actually have any future and they will be overcome by competition until next year. I can't explain every reason just my general impression after years of researching gave me the impression that all these four are just vaporware that only use marketing to pump and sell a vast amount of their billions of coins their devs have in their wallets. They are just milking the cows for as long as possible as they know they don't have a chance. No chance for them seriously. Come back in a year and curse me if any of them is in top ten. 

Yes I totally agree with the above growth of the coins I have seen many users who are dealing and talking about the Bitcoin where as there are some altcoins also which has been noticed a great growth in its price which can be also very much profitable for the uses.

2 hours ago, Jesoy said:

Stellar is really great and it's best if you have it in trading just like my friend did. They are really having a future unlike other coins.  They have a fair value tho.

Yes, your saying is true, Stellar coin is one of the very good currencies and I expect a strong future for it and it started to rise at the present time, I chose a good coin but this does not mean that the rest of the currencies are not good I think that most of them have a good acceptor and this is what we will know in the near future.

I know these 4 coins and I think Stellar will be the most valuable and future, or TRX. I find Stellar clearly good to hold for long. should own Stellar

On 2/11/2020 at 7:57 AM, Crypto7 said:

i strong believe in tron than any other cryptos. because its faster,cheaper and token creation features. it has very large volume and my believe it will be in top 5 soon.

I agree with you, even I agree if Tron is in the top 5 or 4 big soon because the creation features are cheaper and faster handling so I believe in Tron which has a great value for a long time now so I really like Tron now.

On 12/13/2019 at 6:31 AM, Crypto123 said:

1 - Cardano ADA coin

2- Stellar XLM coin

3- Redcoin RDD coin

4- TRON TRX coin

I agree with you, the four crypto currencies have good potential in the future. Cardano (ADA), Stellar (XLM) and Tron (TRX) were developed by people who are experienced in the crypto currency industry and now their planform is being used by many people.

I concur they all have a decent opportunity to proceed ahead, however think that its intriguing right now advertise, how the vast majority don't completely comprehend the effect of true use and market esteem value activity. In some cases the capacity to exchange is a numbers game, a siphon, or nothing else, and in later increasingly developed days crypto will move as a result of genuine esteem and furthermore cost activity, more in a state of harmony.

I know two of them TRON and XLM these two coins are amazing and have a real team behind them also a good project 
but may be they need a long time to be like ETH so I advice for these two coins to buy and hold for a long time more than one year may be you can double your capital easily 

11 minutes ago, ReturnMahadi77 said:

Got a perfect team behind to push the Tron even further, and got a lot of DPS based on the Tron platform.  It doesn't take it very easily here, even with its very low price and huge amount of distribution, it stands out among the top wells.  With larger companies, the network will grow as it continues to expand.

Yes, there is no doubt that the coin you see is one of the best coins, and its network is constantly growing, and we now notice a significant increase in its price with the improvement of the market and it is certain that it will rise more in the coming period.

I think your list is correct xlm or tron my favorite coin I invested lots of money in tron coin maybe in future all coin become more valuable coin.

Yes true. I had some Bitcoin. I sold Bitcoin and bought stellar. The reason is any coin below $1 will be very good in future. And will be very profitable in the future.