4 Coins may have a future - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

4 Coins may have a future

Just now, jitu123321 said:

Thats right every person should invest because of there own research but your work to give him a topic to research because when then open you posts and read the name of coins the literally get aware of that coin and which can help you some %

Yes, it is true, and this is what I did. I gave correct information about these currencies, but in the end this is my analysis or analysis I read in one of the sites and this analysis can be correct and may be wrong. When you believe me or believe someone else's analysis it is your responsibility alone.

Just now, TeknoLightz said:

Ada and xlm in my opinion are rather nice choices to buy and forget about it for some time, both of these coins had a big retracements these past months which make them an asset with a good r/r.

Yes, I agree, there is good news in the recent period about these two currencies, and their prices are expected to increase after a while.

Just now, Nafim said:

The four coins which have future according to me are, Firstly Bitcoins or BTC, Litecoins or Ltc, Ethereum or Etc and at last Xrp

There is nothing wrong with this arrangement and it is correct, and there is no dispute that Bitcoin is the first currency in any option, but here we are talking about the possibility of the price of these four currencies rising only.

27 minutes ago, ZeusBoy77 said:

Stellar and Tron have been developing very well lately, although I think that nothing is really happening, but there is still potential, but I just heard Redcoin, what is it and what use case do they give us? Really interesting to know more)

Yes, I heard a lot of good news about Stellar and Tron recently and it looks like there will be exciting developments early next year if the news is true. I am on Redcoin coin and have not heard anything honestly.

28 minutes ago, Sakib said:

You have this information I will benefit greatlyThe reason I am associated with this trading.Many times I do not think which one to buy.But the knowledge that this forum site gives us is definitely for our good.Along with these coins, I'll talk about bat token.I like it very much

Thank you my friend, we wish the benefit to all and this is what everyone should do here in this forum, we must exchange information and experiences so that everyone can benefit. bat token is a good token coin and is present on most platforms and may do a good thing in the future.

5 hours ago, ZeusBoy77 said:

Stellar and Tron have been developing very well lately, although I think that nothing is really happening, but there is still potential, but I just heard Redcoin, what is it and what use case do they give us? Really interesting to know more)

I did not hear about the currency that you were asked about, but if you mean rddcoin i think it is a good currency in the long run and it has given good spikes in the last period.

Have you ever thought that the Internet is an interesting and versatile world in which you can find information about your hobbies, prepare for lessons, chat with friends and relatives living in different parts of the world, watch movies and cartoons, play interesting games. But today's Internet is not at all what geniuses invented many decades ago. Today's internet has taken over corporations.
The Netbox browser developed by the Netbox Global company is an attempt to restore freedom, anonymity and Internet security to users! This is one of the most significant projects of the entire crypto industry. If someone wants to know more about the Netbox browser, I recommend visiting the official website of the project: netbox.global

28977143.jpg

Today's crypto industry is at a standstill. Technologies, as it were, are developing but have no real application. Most DAPPS is idle without use. But this does not mean that nobody needs blockchain technology. I found a project that really managed to find a worthy application of blockchain technology - this is the Netbox Global project (site https://netbox.global/) which develops the most secure Netbox browser! I believe that this project has a great future and the opportunity to invest in its NBX coin is a great chance to earn!

spacer.png

Edited by IrinaRos2019

Great reviews of this promising coins. I would personally have loved to see ripple (XRP) and Ethereum (ETH) in the list or at least ahead of a few of these coins. Ethereum blockchain for instance has birthed thousands of coins till date, their smart contract infrastructure is just very useful and will remain so for some time. Ripple's versatility when it comes to processing transactions for traditional banks will prove very useful when regulations heat gets turned on crypto.

8 hours ago, Tanmay Parab said:

Well yeah definitely gonna agreed with the top 3 cryptocurrency although I'm still in doubt about the currency wave as I didn't get any kind of positive vibe through that coin but yeah NEO , Trx and Eth will definitely gonna do something big in future all 3 of them really have huge potential but yeah I'm not saying waves can't do what I mean to say is I'm still in doubt regarding it's price value

Yes these NEO, Trx and Eth coins are very good and have future projects in front of them a great future, but I also think that the ripple is not less than it. It is a good currency and I think it has a good future and its price can increase after the beginning of the year as I expect.

25 minutes ago, ethannbenny said:

Many people feel that the future of many crypto currency are going out of existence but if you can understand the basic concept about crypto I guess you will see that crypto is rising again 

I also think that, the future is for cryptocurrencies and soon we will see this happen in reality, and countries that refuse cryptocurrencies will have to accept it. And prices will go up in the next few days or months.

15 minutes ago, Huzlerdude said:

Some coins are old and they are doing well in the market. There are coins that been existing for 4yrs without having  issues with them.

Yes, it is true, the problem is not that the coin is old or modern, but the most important is the project and the possibilities, if we want to talk about the old one, the bitcoin is the oldest coin, but it is the best coin ever. Conversely, most new coin are scam.

3 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Ya, memang benar, masalahnya bukan bahwa koin itu tua atau modern, tetapi yang paling penting adalah proyek dan kemungkinannya, jika kita ingin berbicara tentang yang lama, bitcoin adalah koin tertua, tetapi itu adalah koin terbaik yang pernah ada. Sebaliknya, sebagian besar koin baru adalah penipuan.

good afternoon friends, when discussing bitcoin cryptocurrency it is indeed difficult to get a comparison because in terms of price and capital there is certainly no cryptocurrency that has capital that compares bitcoin, but unfortunately for now bitcoin has a daily transaction volume below usdt, while for good coins it is indeed not there are special criteria that will make a coin or token a valuable asset, because it all returns to the interests of investors, and I just keep looking at cardano tron dash or zcash, plus vite coin,😁😁😁

You should learn about the NBX coin from the Netbox.Global project! The Netbox.Global team includes like-minded people working on a new paradigm of the Internet access via the Netbox.Browser. The team members have extensive experience in the development and distribution of web browsers: for many years, we have been making and distributing web browsers, most of which were commercial products and, therefore, were not a perfect product for users. Our clients included the largest Runet companies: Mail.Ru Group, Yandex, and Rambler.
See more: https://netbox.global/

I have all of the coins that the OP mention, and I still waiting for the best time to sell all of those coins. I already buy at a low price before, and I am willing to buy more if the price is down to another low price, but I don't think that it will down too deep because we already saw that price in a few months before. So now, I am waiting for the bull market for those coins, and I hope that I will have a chance to sell at the highest price soon. But I think that there will be many other coins that can increase so high later so I will wait for a while.

On 12/13/2019 at 6:31 AM, Crypto123 said:

1 - Cardano ADA coin

2- Stellar XLM coin

4- TRON TRX coin

I have them all in my portfolio and you are super true about them. But I'm not buying RDD since the coin launch until now. I have them from the Eobot website.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, Commando said:

no one can predict the future of a coin, if tron continues to have good development and the developer continues to work hard for the progress of tron then in the future tron will probably survive and have a high place in the market, there will always be fluctuations in crypto, changes in position in the market surely happen, tron certainly has the opportunity to enter the top 10 cmc

Yes, this is a possibility. Tron a strong coin with good projects, and it has a great potential to become among the first ten. There is expected news of a rise in its price after the start of the new year.

Yes for me bitcoin cash(bch),litecoin(ltc),etherium(eth)and dogecoin also including the ripple,they are now the future close to bitcoin price.even xlm now are good

4 hours ago, Binjit said:

Yes sure i agree with you these four coin's future is bright price will increase in future
cardano ADA coin is best in investment for long time and will take hug of profit
in future

Yes your words may be correct, Ada is a very good coin, but for me I prefer the XLM, TRX coins, but this does not prevent that all these coins are good in my opinion and can have a good future.

There are number of coins and tokens that leads to a good future.

for example.Energi coin

Stellar Xlm coin

Trx 

fail token

dcipher token

tozex.

etc

one should buy  coins.

17 hours ago, Snowflake said:

I think cardano is a good coin, and their teamwork is very good, and I also have it, but I think that in 2019 cardano has not yet shown the best results, I think that cardano will show its best results in 2020- 2021 years.

Yeah i agree with you. Im confident that cardano will make a big progress in the incoming years that is why im always stacking my cardano until i reach million of it.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

2 minutes ago, Maahi said:

I think this coins will give more value to us in future

1 bitcoin

2 ether

3 litecoin

4 dogecoin

I agree with you in the first three currencies, although there are currencies in the market much better than them,
But Dogecoin is a very slow moving currency and you may lose many opportunities in the market and you wait for its to move . 

Hello my friend
You are right and successful in your subject my friend, these 4 currencies have distinct characteristics from many currencies, which allows them a promising future
XLM and Tron will tip them to be the most competitors of Ethereum and Litecoin

You mention great coins and i already buy these coins because i know that these coins future is so much bright and good and i hope ADA and TRX will make a great bull this time and it gives us good profit this time because i have lot amount of coins now and i hope this time i make good money in crypto.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you are right these four coins are already holding good position in coin market cap and in 2020 we could see a huge pump in the price but i recommend you to also look for Energi coin lot of development is open going and good news are coming