Fraud when buying crypto - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bagus09

Fraud when buying crypto

In order not to face problems like this, it is best to go to the web of trusted exchangers and choose an exchanger there and there will be no problem with the purchase. Indeed, with such resources, everything was always of high quality and reliable.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

6 minutes ago, Bagus09 said:

Чтобы не сталкиваться с подобными проблемами, лучше всего зайти в сеть проверенных обменников и выбрать там обменник и проблем с покупкой не возникнет. Ведь с такими ресурсами всегда все было качественно и надежно.

я выбрал YOBIT!проверенная временем платформа!

I sat down and think on how far has yobit has been into existence and how much have been progressing, the answer that comes to me is that yobit has been the best because they are the only exchange that I found to be giving payments by post, binance as a popular site couldn't n tmake it, thehis tells me  that yobit is the best exchange all over the world of cryptocurrency I have ever seen. 

I don't know of your opinion, can you help and share us your opinions about yobit as the best exchange?

Dear friend, it is always better to do work with trusted exchangers. Such fraud are common in different websites but you should beware of these. And thanks for sharing this info.

I agree with you. You told a very good thing with us. In my working i have face no problems. We do our exchange with those people at which we have great trust. Trusted people don't cheat us. So i thing you are right we should do exchanges with trusted person. 

• +2 1

Right dear @Bagus09we should work with the well known and realiable platform like Yobit and Binance. Actually those exchange platform which shows some lucrative offers and worldly are not known should be avoid because they are scam. Indeed u don't need to go them just work on popular platform

I think we can't buy cryptotalk organization. First we have to submit 100 comments. Then we will be registered in cryptotalk. Then we can write 20 comments daily and get smart money. 

So many scammers out there waiting for a misguided opportunity to rip off peoples currency, it is adviceable to make a good research before contacting buyers for any knid of digital currency

Dear MEMBER, working with trustworthy exchangers is always easier. Such fraud is popular on numerous websites, but you should be vigilant about them. In buying crypto, there is a very high degree of fraud, but that is if you contribute to someone who sends the crypto to you and not. But that's not the end of it all, there's an app that you can really quickly buy this crypto for yourself and with it, you will not have any problems.

I always canvass this in most of the topic related to this. Fraud when buying crypto can be avoided by using a trusted exchanger, make sure he is highly trusted with good reputation before transaction should take place

Yes it is mostly occur with the person which are beginners for the person who have a experience and have knowledge about digital currency is would not be followed by other person so any beginner or who want to trade online have to concern with any particular persons who have knowledge or who have believe on that person's so it is better for that

• +1 1

I think new members who sell their coins don't know much about the crypto market so traders can do more fraud with them but we have to have full knowledge about it.  Only then can we trade well and most importantly we must choose a trader who is firmly convinced.

Yes my friend, you are right. There are many scam sites that offers fake Cryptocurrencies with offering huge amount of profit. These type of offers are really fake and scam for investing. We should have to research about the coin and trading site before in them. I will also suggest all members to invest in YoBit site that is secure and safe with legit site.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Dear we must have full information about it. Really at that time would we be able to exchange well and above all we should pick a merchant who is immovably persuaded. The commercial center is an exceptional online center point which targets accomplishing inspiration in each exchange for its clients. Thanx

• +1 1

Yep you could try Yobit exchange, since it is a good cryptocurrency exchange platform. But I would really recommend that you use Binance because it is much more secure and you could trust that the cryptocurrency there are legit.

You are right because our obligation is to investigate the authenticity of a cryptocurrency site, so we will not lose our money, it is best that you use recognized exchanges and you can help with CoinMarketCap to review which one you like.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

It's true when you work online and specially in crypto world then you should be aware of the fraudster and scammer as there are more.So be careful about it and never neglect the importance of doing proper investigation or research about an exchange or any site you are choosing to deal with your crypto funds to avoid scams and frauds.

• +2 1

On 10/6/2020 at 5:44 PM, Bagus09 said:

In order not to face problems like this, it is best to go to the web of trusted exchangers and choose an exchanger there and there will be no problem with the purchase. Indeed, with such resources, everything was always of high quality and reliable.

The most of hacking event occur with newbies who easily trust strangers and give money without knowing them. They don't know about usage of Google and follow people blindly at face book, Twitter and telegram. Their online world experience is zero and they don't look out for reliable exchanges which is very strange. The best exchanges isn't hard to find. Where yobit, binance, coinbase, bittrex are famous all over the world. 

Yes many of the frauds are done with us. But these are parts of our life we should learn from them. Because from every fraud we can make our self prepared for the war of the scams or the frauds like the Crypto currencies frauds of buying and selling.

You are right my friend because from every fraud we can make our self 

prepared for the war of the scams or the frauds like the crypto currencies 

frauds of buying and selling.

Absolutely. Its for any unexperienced trader, investor to find a good exchange on CMC or Coingecko because they are the most trusted exchanges data and coins too. You can visit one of those platforms and chose a good exchange from the top 10, 50, or 100 is not bad as well.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

1 hour ago, Calvinpriva said:

Absolutely. Its for any unexperienced trader, investor to find a good exchange on CMC or Coingecko because they are the most trusted exchanges data and coins too. You can visit one of those platforms and chose a good exchange from the top 10, 50, or 100 is not bad as well.

@Calvinpriva  iam also use these both cmc and coingecko site's to find exchanges and newly launched coins information, these both site's gives accurate information, if any new member visit these sites daily then he knows what exactly going on ctypto market,

• +2 1

In this case exchangers are very important and we should select good and secure exchanger in which we can easily convert crypto into other coins. Because everyone use exchangers and in these cases they should select good one and trustworthy because many scammers are active and fraud many of people.

• Useful or interesting 1

@Honny143, Exactly! CMC and Coingecko are the best platforms to give us coins info and exchanges too, so it is good for anyone (mostly beginners) to use them so that they can get enough info about any coin before they trade it, and info about an exchange before they use it.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The best way to avoid scams is to do it with trustworthy people who know the subject, also on the internet you can research which are the right platforms to do it. But above all Cryptotalk helps us a lot with respect to knowledge, current and reputable platforms and we also have the opportunity to do it also with Yobit, it will be very good that since you start here you study everything!

• Useful or interesting 1