Marketing in Yobit - Page 2 - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Johan Muñoz

Marketing in Yobit

As I would like to think, the market is awesome, the stage for purchasing and selling, is generally excellent, the fact of the matter is great, this page permits you to make a trade, yet additionally the buy and offer of cryptocurrencies at sensible costs, fantastic page reality.

Yobit is best market platform i use only Yobit forum and I'm new and I learn from yobit about trading and I invest in yobit forum and I earn daily bases from yobit forum i like him so much 

• +1 1

No doubt dear , yobit is the best and secure exchange in the world .so yobit is the best platform to investing .so in my point of view , if u have some knowledge of yobit then you get money very easily .

The only way that's you can use to be marketing through the yobit platform is to promote your coin as a coin developer through the investbox by giving people interest from their invested coins.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

According to my experience, YoBit have really a great market of Cryptocurrencies. There are so many coins and altcoins being traded on daily basis. You can see or check the volume of trade, then you will definitely find that YoBit is becoming a good exchange site.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

On 1/9/2021 at 5:34 PM, joemcgwa said:

The only way that's you can use to be marketing through the yobit platform is to promote your coin as a coin developer through the investbox by giving people interest from their invested coins.

But the fact from the tokens in yobit which has listed in the investbox, thats is how they be having no demand and lead their tokens to become dead coins because of their circulating supply are increased day by day. 

At yobit what I do mostly is investing on the investbox and I used it for collection my earning from cryptotalk I'm not a trader yet but I'm still learning hopefully someday I would start trading.

Edited by selfmade

On 1/9/2021 at 5:34 PM, joemcgwa said:

But when having the coin thats you need to promote into the yobit investbox, you need to create the coin thats have low coin supply and also give low interest from the investbox maybe 1% weekly in order to reduce the high circulating supply. 

Obviously market in yobit seems to be the best everything about it is excellent and reliable. I have a little question for the expert, please for his long can my coin stay in yobit account?

yobit platform is considered to be an excellent platform for marketing and trading cryptocurrency.It allows consumers to invest and trade freely.And I think yobit platform is much better in terms of trading than other platforms we can easily trade on it.With yobit we can exchange earned crypto currency in any coin like bitcoin.

In my case yobit is best ever site for trading and marketing. It's marketing strategies and unique features make everyone to do marketing using yobit. It's security system is very strong and ensure full safety to your asset's. Transections are very fast and safe. Also fees are very low. 

I haven't had an awful lot considering the fact that I met yobit. However the little that i have been able to work with is that it is one of the few exchanges that keeps you going in the handling of your cryptocurrencies. Clean and fast transactions, you will in no way see excessively excessive commissions and it continually keeps you up to date with its telegram channel because the market has advanced with the specific currencies...

On 1/16/2021 at 6:01 PM, selfmade said:

At yobit what I do mostly is investing on the investbox and I used it for collection my earning from cryptotalk I'm not a trader yet but I'm still learning hopefully someday I would start trading.

So then you need to be learning about trading also, because you cannot be aiming to collect earnings from cryptotalk while and investbox while they might be not permanently way of earning.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 1/16/2021 at 6:01 PM, selfmade said:

If you are only using the investbox without trading, you'll be getting lost because the traders are decreasing the price of the coins in the investbox by selling them while they receive the interest from the investbox, so that's you don't have to leave your money in the investbox always, you have to reinvest and sell them with profit then find another coin to invest. 

yobit is a very good forum where many currencies can be exchanged. It is also very easy to understand but many members do not use it because the fee is high. Also Binance is a very good forum. It is a registered forum so there is no fear in working on it.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/6/2020 at 5:18 PM, Johan Muñoz said:

How do you manage the market in YOBIT?

In my opinion the platform is convenient to carry out transactions in an easy and quick way!

Yes my dear friend yobit is the good market for the buying and selling the cryptocurrency... And we easily withdraw and deposit from this... It's transaction speed is fast from the other... Many people work on it and take good benefits from this... Because everyone easily work on it...

According to my obersevation 

Yobit is best platform where you can easily work 

Its easy to use 

Its best ever exchanger 

Its privacy and security makes it number one exchanger used for crypto currency purpose 

Mostly people used Yobit for bitcoin and ethereum coins 

Yobit is a very good option when it comes to have our cryptocurrencies or when it comes to make any exchange, mostly Yobit is what it is today because it has endured over the years, we trust a lot in what we have and also allows us to generate income through Cryptotalk, the platform is important in many aspects and it is up to us to study it and take advantage of it.

Yobit is the best exchange platforum  for all this users. This platforum has the strong security mechanism and we can become a successful trader at this platforum. It is secure and and easy to use and support multiple coins and has different features.

• Useful or interesting 1

Besides the fast transaction speed that Yobit provide it has many other benefits as well such as there are a long list of cryptocurrency in which we can trade or invest and many trade pairs are available that makes an ease for us to trade at a single site. So I am very much satisfied with the Yobit site.

• +1 1

Marketing in the yobit is the best decision for all the traders. This is the best forum for trading with strong security mechanism and has different opportunity for all his users.it wil be helpful and give the great profit to his users.

The exchanging of cryptocurrencies in yobit is not difficult but some times due to few technical issues when we sell any currency and buy a new currency it takes some time to converting them before converting we noticed the total amount of receiving currencies is more but when we exchange then we receive little amount first but after the waiting for 2-3 hours we receive our complete payment. 

I like Yobit because it has many options for currencies, the platform for buying and selling, is very good, the truth is excellent, this page not only allows you to make an exchange, Yobit is a very practical platform that gives you chances to earn money by several ways of trading ,it is very comfortable to carry out exchanges and transactions, at yobit.net.

thehis tells me that yobit is the best exchange all over the world of cryptocurrency I have ever seen. 

I don't know of your opinion, can you help and share us your opinions about yobit as the best exchange?I think the Yobt exchange will be used more intensely in the coming years. Because it has survived in this market for a long time. I expect it to be even better by improving itself. I advise...

yobit is basically an exchange site from where we can buy and sell the necessary products. This is a very good site, thanks to which you can buy and sell different money from here

Edited by robiul03