Blockchain Wallet - Page 5 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sajid125

Blockchain Wallet

I like that I've been using blockchain wallets for a long time. This wallet also makes me feel more comfortable using the blockchain wallet.

I didn't understand a good question, but for me, I use the Blockchain wallet, which is a highly secure and easy-to-handle wallet

The blockchain wallet works very well and we can earn a lot from btc and keep it there to hold safely.

16 minutes ago, Refathasan223 said:

ockchain is the world's most trusted crypto wallet.  We give you complete control, backup your reserves, and protect them from unauthorized access.  The blockchain wallet is user-friendly and easy to understand initially.  The block chainwallet is very good.

You are wrong. Blockchain is a trusted wallet but it is not the best wallet and not the most trusted. Best wallets are non-custodial wallets

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 1/21/2020 at 8:17 AM, Shahrukh hassan Sourov said:

blockchain wallet is a best wallet.blockchain wallet very safe and secured wallet.blockchain wallet a account for me.many wallet available for play store.but blockchain wallet is best wallet.this wallet user increase day by day.

Blockchain is really really far to be the "best" wallet. I think that you are inexperimented. You should search the definition of "non-custodial" wallets. 

2 days to profit -Here-

before reading your post I have heard from my friend that blockchain is very secure wallet to save our coins but I have never been used this wallet now I will try to use this wallet

17 minutes ago, dergmikge said:

Blockchain wallet is one of the leading online wallets.  It is secure and they have great reputation.  I have been utilizing them for a long time presently.

If the Blockchain website goes offline, you can' access your funds so it is not a good wallet. It can manage only 10 different coins and 0 tokens, it is not a good wallet. These wallets are only for newbies.

2 days to profit -Here-

Blockchain Wallet is a cryptocurrency wallet where you can submit all your cryptocurrencies.A popular wallet like Blockchan Wallet and Coinbase Many of the coins use as well as many of the Blockchain Wallet a very good wallet, I use Blockchain as well as coinbase. I use these two favorite wallet.

Coinbase clients will be able to acquire and exchange Bitcoins, while blockchain clients do not exchange large amounts of Bitcoin

I'm very much like a blockchain pocket in reality because it's so famous these days and I've been using these pockets for years and applying them is a very milestone milestone.

Blockchain wallet is good wallet for cryptocurrency. Now most of the people choice and using this wallet. I also like this wallet. This wallet can safe and secure wallet for crypto. 

The Both wallet are Incredible. There are Many Wallets in Market but All are not trusted Only Some Wallet Save and secure your Coins and assets like trust wallet ,Coinbase wallet, blockchain wallet

On 12/13/2019 at 12:42 AM, sajid125 said:

I utilized blockchain and Coinbase before, however directly hoping to move my assets into Electrum wallet. Does someone reveal to me what could be the expense in Elctrum while moving assets to outside of the wallet? 

Does is it less expensive than Blockchain?

Image result for blockchain wallet

such as you see the fee, surely electrum is cheaper. Because I see a member here making a topic, that Electrum can be set for the price. therefore you can arrange cheaper, according to your needs. therefore the blockchain can be said to be more expensive than Electrum.

6 hours ago, sandysoo said:

The best wallet for cryptocurrencies is a blockchain I have tried it and it was very special and its fees are few and it is considered very safe

blockchain is a good wallet but doesn't have a lot of cryptocurrency support which is a discomfort to me. Overall the blockchain is a secure and fast wallet

On 2/4/2020 at 9:14 AM, Traderbtc28 said:

Although they are both good to use,but I think blockchain is a better wallet than Coinbase. Because blockchain wallet is very professional wallet, so blockchain wallet should be used.

All the time i use blockchain wallet but dont use coinbase even i have account on it because the blockchain wallet it's easy and familiar with the majority 

• Useful or interesting 1

I used this wallet before, but now I left it for a long time, i am using coinbase fromm time to time, but my good experience was in coinpot wallet where I was depositing and withdraw my coins without any fees, but blockchain is good wallet and I recommend it to every newbie because I call it the newbies wallet 

• +4 1

Yes, you can transfer your currencies through the blockchain to Electrum, which is a wallet that fits on your device and is safer. All you have to do is transfer your currencies from the blockchain to the address of the Electrum.

THINK POSITIVE

Hello brother , i would suggest yo to use the blockchain wallet to store your assets (crypto currency). Blockchain has the lowest trading fee comparatively to almost everyone. You can also read the reviews of the wallet.

On 12/12/2019 at 7:42 PM, sajid125 said:

I utilized blockchain and Coinbase before, however directly hoping to move my assets into Electrum wallet. Does someone reveal to me what could be the expense in Elctrum while moving assets to outside of the wallet? 

Does is it less expensive than Blockchain?

Image result for blockchain wallet

Blockchain is known to be better than Coinbase in both security and the fees subject. I personally tried a lot of wallets, but eventually I settled on Blockchain wallet and I haven't faced any problems yet.

On 26.03.2020 at 05:29, hunasaloow said:

You can buy and hold the most popular and useful cryptocurrencies, mainly Bitcoin and Ethereum. We will understand why these two are very useful later. After you have set up this wallet, you can use your wallet address to receive coins and the ability to send money to other wallets. Once you've verified, you're automatically logged in for all the airdrops, you just need to collect them, but it's great.

Moreover, the "exchange" section has recently appeared in this wallet. It added a few more currency pairs.

On 2/13/2020 at 9:57 AM, hunasaloow said:

Blockchain coin is safe and easy to use. I am currently using a chain wallet. I think there are many wallets in crypto and it depends on what type of wallet is used for you. I really like blockchain wallets

It need kyc or we can use it without kyc i heard that we need to do kyc so i am afraid to put my balance  mu country banned .

I have been using a blockchain wallet for a very long time, and I love this wallet a lot. It gives me the possibility to store the most important currencies. It is easy to use and contains a very strong security system and the withdrawal fee is low.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Block chain wallet is one of the most popular and biggest wallet in this platform. Many people used this wallet. Block chain withdraw very first and very comfortable. Block chain treading is very much batter. So I think block chain is the best of all time.

Unfortunately, personally, I cannot answer you because I only tried the blockchain wallet and for me it is good especially in terms of the shape and speed of controlling your money.

For sure its good wallet ! because it's the first wallet for crypto currency ! but I am sorry about telling that it's not available in my country ! but I wish it will be in the next few months