Blockchain Wallet - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sajid125

Blockchain Wallet

I utilized blockchain and Coinbase before, however directly hoping to move my assets into Electrum wallet. Does someone reveal to me what could be the expense in Elctrum while moving assets to outside of the wallet? 

Does is it less expensive than Blockchain?

Image result for blockchain wallet

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 11
  • +2 7
  • +3 2
  • +4 7
  • +5 4

Op, don't pay attention to most of the posts made here, because they don't know what they're talking about.

Coinbase is an exchange, and you shouldn't keep your coins in their wallet for any length of time.  Blockchain.info is a web based wallet, and I'm not even sure that's what you're referring to, but if so you should avoid it.

Electrum is a great wallet, and you can adjust the network fees as low as you want.  It isn't like Coinbase where they charge you for withdrawals.  Withdrawing bitcoin from electrum is cheap as compared to coinbase.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 4
  • +5 3

Store cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, ethereum,NEM and Dash using secure and easy to use spector coin Blockchain wallet.

You can deposit this type of crypto crypto currency coin.  

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

i think blockchain is the wallet its far better then coinbase easy interface easy to use we can track the transaction and confirmations other than blockchain i like coinpayments.com its far better thn coinbase and other wallets

• +1 3

Not a great decision,get your self a real wallet.i.would  recommend you have these wallets.Hardware wallet have best security like Trezor or Ledger Nano S,Desktop wallet: Electrum,Android wallet: Samourai Wallet.These are really good.

• +1 5

The safest and most popular wallet for investing and storing digital assets. With more than 44 million wallets, $ 200B transacted, and the lowest cost in the industry, it's no wonder we are the most trusted cryptocurrency wallet. Rest easily knowing your crypto is guaranteed with the world's most trusted crypto wallet. We give you full control, back up your funds, and protect them from unauthorized access.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

My respects my friend
I always use blockchain wallet, I have great confidence in it
On the part of the fees when converting, it's a bit high but I haven't tried other wallets

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Coinbase is an exchange, and you do not need to store your coins in your wallet. I would advise Electrum is a great wallet, and you can set up network fees as low as you want.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Blockchain Wallet

Blockchain wallet is more secure wallet and i give opinion all the people who's ask about crypto currency wallet.

Blcokchain wallet have more and more feature. On the behalf of these feature i suggest all the crypto currency user they use Blcokchain wallet.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

You talk about my favorite Coins wallet blockchain it's the best for me why you want to move all your assets to other wallet it much better in my opinion. Electrum it's a nice wallet but never use it 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

It is intuitive and easy to use. The company stores your wallet on its servers, which of course is associated with the risk of a third party. In defense, we can note the solidity and reputation of the company. This is one of the leading services in the Bitcoin community. I use it for 2 years and there were no problems yet.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

I think fees is relative, depend how crowded wallet transaction, for this part only wallet know the truth. Blockchain still become the most popular wallet because they always up grade safety system better than before. Even has no give away/ event this wallet already get people trust, like me for an example.

• +1 1

I think it is same same. mainly both wallet is good and secured and they always do the less transaction fess. i think you can use both of them with out making any difference.

• +1 2

I am not sure but I think it will cost than block chain wallet. I suggest you to hold your asset to the block chain wallet. this wallet is secured and trusted.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Blockchain is the best for the beginners and easy to use to store and yes the fees is little bit high . Special features like wallet address and a private key to login in keeps it secure confidential and unique. 

• +1 4
  • +2 2

On 12/12/2019 at 10:13 PM, Pearls Before Swine said:

Op, don't pay attention to most of the posts made here, because they don't know what they're talking about.

Coinbase is an exchange, and you shouldn't keep your coins in their wallet for any length of time.  Blockchain.info is a web based wallet, and I'm not even sure that's what you're referring to, but if so you should avoid it.

Electrum is a great wallet, and you can adjust the network fees as low as you want.  It isn't like Coinbase where they charge you for withdrawals.  Withdrawing bitcoin from electrum is cheap as compared to coinbase.

Wow, didn't know of this feature, to adjust network, on the Electrum wallet

• -1 1
  • +1 3

The CoinBase clients can purchase and sell (exchange) bitcoins, while the BlockChain clients are not having a choice of bitcoin exchanging.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I cannot use that app even i want too becouse i did not even pass tje kyc procedure even if i would like always declined and saying pass again youre requirements untill i just  uninstall the app

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 2

Coinbase is an exchange, and you should not store coins in their wallet for some time. Blockchain.info is a web wallet, and I'm not even sure if you refer to it, but if so, you should avoid this.

• +1 1

Could a person/bot solve a seed phrase if they had the words but not the order?

Just like the title says, If you were given 12 words that were a seed phrase, but did not have the correct order - Could someone figure this out and have access to the wallet easily?  

Note:  I don't have any out of order seed phrases, I am just thinking about security today.

Firstly blockchain wallet is better than coinbase wallet.
It is comfort for beginners and pros.
Now its upon u where u feel safe and where u feel comfortable.

Hard wallet is more secure than all of em.

Edited by Safwah

8 hours ago, Warrior said:

At this present for best secure option blockchain wallet is best for holding our crypto currency and I'm also using this for low transaction fees also. That's a best wallet for me now

Yes as you said it's the best one in this moment, abd the Wallet from time to time launch some airdrop like stellar and the last one is announced in next month, don't miss it

• +2 1