Why is that bitcoin price is not influencing other coins? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why is that bitcoin price is not influencing other coins?

On 3/20/2020 at 10:13 AM, Saj555 said:

Actually your statement is not quite true. Because if you give a look intothe previous year rate increasing portfolios then you can see that bitcoin has always influenced the other currencies rate.  

It was just for a second bitcoin does that for once and the guy decided to create a topic about it, the think is it is not always coins follows bitcoin.

On 1/29/2020 at 3:21 AM, el-Muhammady said:

Bitcoin cost rise up at the  position the media concept positive news despite the fact that refusal awareness cultivates panic about in the crypto causing the Bitcoin investors rearrange their benefits

i additionally suppose to that amount bitcoin being considered specifically the mom concerning each virtual currencies..

I do not agree with you for the sake of your observation that, too, when the Bitcoin price movement increases, the whole market walks with the wave, ie it rises with the exception of the independent currencies. Likewise, this is the opposite, and I agree with you, because not all currencies are depreciated with the degree of bitcoin declines, each currency and how much you do.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The positive effect on other cryptocurrencies through bitcoin is late but is affected favorably
But being affected negatively is faster

Life is great and enjoy it

I don't really agree with you on this one, because most of the althcoins depends on bitcoin and if bitcoin rises there rise also if bitcoin reduces there reduce also, so bitcoin influence other althcoins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think so. I notice many times as price of bitcoin increases the price of other coins also incresed. But may be you are right and reason may be that bitcoin is completely different from other coins. 

This problem relates to market liquidity and where to go, and in general Bitcoin is the king of the market and when it moves all other alternative currencies are seen aside.

Well, bitcoin has definitely been influencing the prices of many altcoins for the last year or even much more, so it actually give the market moves up or down.

We all knows well bitcoin when moves quick and then all altcoins currencies market dumped and bleed hardly as we saw from last four days bitcoin goes from 7800$ to now currently 10000$ but all altcoins currencies are bleeding from last fours days until bitcoin movements low then altcoins recovery chance. 

Bitcoin price does influence some altcoins a lot and the best way or example to observe this is by following close the price movemwnts of btc and etherum,you will see the influence I mean.

Bitcoin price influencing other cryptocurrency most of cryptocurrencies are depends on bitcoin when it's price is going rise and fall then crypto market price is also going rise and fall. 

On 5/8/2020 at 4:10 AM, Mazen1996 said:

Hello my friend bitcoin, the rest of the currencies rise almost constant, but when bitcoin is fixed on a high price, all currencies will rise after a few days.
Best wishes for your success

From what I noticed for the last three years I'm actively watching the prices of altcoins, they do follow Bitcoin. They go up when Bitcoin goes up, sometimes manage to pump more, and they go down a lot further than Bitcoin when Bitcoin goes down. Sometimes they escape this trend but this only happens when whales decide to pump them. Exception was the beginning of 2018 when too many retail investors jumped into altcoins and prices went up parabolic.

I think my friend all other altcoi effecting in bitcoin movement so they need time to raise up or down with bitcoin movement in the markets

On 12/12/2019 at 6:55 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been wondering why bitcoin always rise alone in the market without influencing other altcoins, but the moment it start to decrease in value you will see other coins falling as well. What do you think? 

It's something new to crypto market and it started to be like this after alt season years ago, because altcoins don't have the trust they once had from investors they can not gain value, in other words investors don't like to risk and invest in altcoins anymore so the moment bitcoin starts going up they buy bitcoin and disregard altcoins because they know if by any chance bitcoin starts to dump hard altcoins will lose much more value than bitcoin.

The thing is the factors which are influencing Bitcoin are also influencing other coins. But other than Bitcoin is not directly affecting other coins. May be the factors affect different coins in different extents. 

There is no such thing of other coins influencing the rest of them because one investor can trade to whichever coin he wants thus enforcing a trading chain which could "ofc" make bitcoin follow that trend.

Most of the time when u see that happening that's the reasoning behind it.

Nevertheless it's always bitcoin that gets traded to from other alt coins as btc has a longer life span as well as value.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Now there is any problem that's why when there is a rise in the price of Bitcoin the alt coin price does not rises but when it falls the price of alt coin also falls and I don't know what is the issue for it

Bitcoin price has a big influence on the value of altcoins and this is visible by every rise and fall of bitcoin. This rule is so obvious that some beginners who don't know technical analysis, use bitcoin predictions to know in advance what will happen to altcoins. However, extreme care should be taken because this is not always the case. Sometimes altcoins can behave on their own like what is already happening with Ethereum. Despite the amazing rise of bitcoin recently, ETH has failed to reach its previous value in the early 2020. So, if you can analyze the price pattern of altcoins, don't rely on bitcoin to predict altcoin price indirectly.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/15/2020 at 10:41 PM, Depth Jonny said:

I assume this is because the bulk of markets already controls Bitcoin. And the impact you 're about to say would be. And I assume this is the crypto-world 's universal rule before anybody can equal the bitcoin life on the market.

Yes I think that you are right and there is some Moment in cryptocurrencies history that some coins are rising while bitcoin is continuing to decline it only shows that bitcoin is not the one that controls cryptocurrencies 

In the most of cases, Bitcoin price also affects other top ranked altcoin's prices in the cryptocurrency markets but sometimes, Bitcoin's price will be appeared as raising alone due to the investment amounts from the investors all around the world. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

No is influencing some coins , if you see when bitcoin rise we see many of coin like ETH and LTC and XRP rising to , so many of coin influenced by bitcoin , just watch the market and you will see that.

I don't believe you on that. If you've been on cryptocurrency world for long, you will know that bitcoin has been the major influence to other coins such as Ethereum, xrp, litecoin and the rest. When bitcoin rises all other coin rises but when it falls, other coin falls too

With what I have noticed, bitcoin price and other cryptocurrencies  prices influences one another, they rise at the same time and walk at the same time too. This even happened in January to February of this year.

I think that bitcoin leads the rest of the currencies, when the price of bitcoin rises, the rest of the currencies rise, and when it goes down, almost all the currencies decrease.

Sometimes the price of bitcoin is affect on all cryptocurrencies in the market and sometimes it isn't.. The volatility is the nature of this cryptocurrencies market and noone knows what would happen if some whales want to buy ir sell huge amounts of their cryptocurrencies in a short period!