Why is that bitcoin price is not influencing other coins? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why is that bitcoin price is not influencing other coins?

It would be wrong to say that bitcoin price does not effect the price of other coins.Whenever the price of bitcoin rises or falls, other coins are also effected.However other coins have much less effect with the price of bitcoin.Bitcoin is such a digital currency that is standing on the first number at the moment, so its increase and decrease can reduce or increase the value of other coins.

• Useful or interesting 1

When the price of Bitcoin rises, it does not affect the price of other coins, but it does affect trade.  As Bitcoin works harder and the volume of trade increases, its price tends to increase, but with other altcoins, the price does not increase due to less trade.  When the market goes bad with bitcoin, the price goes down as a result of not showing much interest in investing in other coins.

It think bitcoin rise with no other coin because it is very different to the other coins,so and anytime it can rise that is how bitcoin is it is a different coin a unique one among the other 

Because Bitcoin is now the father of currencies so I didn't think its price would be inflated to other currencies and a lot of people like my bitcoin.Bitcoin price range changes in the market.  I would also say that there may be some reasons why the creator of the project does not affect the price of Bitcoin when it changes.

I will say that the reasons are the amount of investment in Bitcoin and the amount of the project in it has not been introduced in any other currency to date, and the reason why Bitcoin has such a price is one of the main reasons why no other currency can insure. Bitcoin will affect the price of Altcoin.  Its effects will not always be predictable.  Relationships like this are not always stable.  There are times when the price of bitcoin goes up, some altcoins actually face a decline.

I don’t think so. Bitcoin price is always influence other coins. Look bitcoin is the most profitable cryptocurrency in the world. In trading, we exchange other coins in bitcoin and some times people also exchange bitcoin with other coins. For this way, demand of other coins are gradually increasing along with bitcoin. But not like bitcoin. So falling and rising bitcoin price affects other coins.

The rise of the Bitcoin prices does minimally effect the Altcoin prices because it is dominant. But when it reaches a certain threshold, market makers tend to move their money to Altcoins and that's when the Bitcoin dominance starts to drop and the altcoin rally starts. 

How powerful is the Bitcoin price at this point determines the magnitude of the altcoin season.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

We all know that bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies and all other altcoin depends on bitcoin. Any coin that is not influence by bitcoin price is because the coin has its own problem for example ripple has issue with US sec that why its price is low. 

I do not agree with you because it usually happens that other coins are flowing on bitcoin prices,bitcoin is not regulated by anything so the increase is not based on other coins. you can take a look at the market and see by yourself, almost all the market is down because of bitcoin, the majority of the coins are depending on bitcoin , as evidence of that just take a look at what's happening in the market right now.

We must understand that BTC has a great dominance in cryptocurrencies, the abrupt movements both bullish and bearish of Bitcoin affect the other cryptocurrencies negatively, there are usually opportunities in Altcoins when BTC is not so volatile or rises slowly.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I think bitcoin is the most popular coin. Bitcoin is the king of other crypto currencies . When it rise then other coin rise up at same time. All the crypto curriences depends on the bitcoin but bitcoin doesn't depend any other coin. 

I think that if it influences, most of the time in the price of other currencies, it is very difficult for any currency to take off from the market and go against the trend set by Bitcoin

I really appreciate your question I want to tell you that the Bitcoin is a global currency in these days and performing good in many countries that's why the price of the Bitcoin is not influencing any country like the other coins

In my own experience so far I have realized there are some coins being helped by bitcoin to rise when it's also rising massively and the one I have noticed now is ethereum and LTC. 

I don't think that's right because other coins depend on bitcoin but bitcoin doesn't depend on any other coin.The bitcoin is the king of all currencies and other currencies depend on it۔When the price of bitcoin increases in the market, the price of other coins also increases, but as the price of bitcoin decreases, the price of other coins also decreases.

Because it holds the largest marketcap over all the other coins, so when it is affected the whole market is affected because the whole market is weak over bitcoin.

On 1/12/2021 at 1:09 AM, Oki said:

I think bitcoin affects altcoins a lot, if the price of bitcoin goes up, other altcoins go up too. If there is a decline in bitcoins then other altcoins will also go down. Bitcoin still dominates the market so it greatly affects other altcoins. At this point I have never seen bitcoin price not affect altcoins, bitcoin continues to influence altcoin prices.

But when you say that's when bitcoin grows or dropping its affecting other coins the same, you must know how bitcoin affect those coins, but as I know if all coins raising while bitcoin rising, that's means there have increasing of demand into the crypto world, so that's people are buying many cryptocurrencies in the market.

From my own experience, I noticed that whenever the price of bitcoin increase the price of other altcoins too will increase, referencing from the yobit market notification bot on telegram that shows update on the price increment of Bitcoin and some other altcoins, without disturbing too much check it yourselfScreenshot_20210117-173504.thumb.png.17eb03dbc45444c8ca55237604d6e900.png

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/15/2021 at 7:42 AM, Sypher9 said:

In my own experience so far I have realized there are some coins being helped by bitcoin to rise when it's also rising massively and the one I have noticed now is ethereum and LTC. 

You are right but now completely right, it is not just few coins whose price is affected by bitcoin but almost all coins are affected by the movement of bitcoin.

Same thing I do wonder here but I think it might be the fact that bitcoin has been the first to lunch and many people know more about it than the other once maybe that is why it more influential than the other coins

The BITCOIN is a currency that depends on your support since its pressure is always high unlike other cryptocurrencies, its high volume only favors them.

• +2 1

I think you are wrong about this. The rise in the bitcoins can affect other currency. For instance, if there is a rise in bitcoin this would affect the alternate coins. The alternate coins includes litecoins and Ethereum. It is mutually depended on each other. You should learn more about that.

Most currencies track bitcoin in motion,
With the rise, Bitcoin captures the liquidity of the entire market and thus rises strongly on its own among the rest of the crypto,
And when the price falls, the currencies recover a few and rise, and then they return to following the decline in Bitcoin,
In general, we can say that the movement of currencies is like the movement of Bitcoin with a time delay for a period of time.

• +3 1

I guess that's right. As an example, we can show you a talk token. The value of the talk token is shown as btc and the higher the value of the bitcoin, the higher the value of the talk token. If the value of bitcoin falls, the value of the talk token also decreases.

See what Bitcoin is and a coin and other coins are a coin but the difference between the currencies is that their difference with Bitcoin is sky-high because Bitcoin has gained another kind of popularity and its predominance so it would be wrong to compare it with any other coin because other  Coins are so predominant.