Future Of Ethereum? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Future Of Ethereum?

ETH is a very hopeful cryptocurrency project for those who want to shelter their money in an asset other than the dollar or have it in the bank or the difficulty of carrying gold protected by a third party. Speaking of ETH futures, I think it will still and for a long time to depend on BTC-ruled stocks. Thank you very much for the comment and contribution, success and much profit !!! Good luck

Ethereum is very useful platform with smart contracts. it is the second largest market cap after Bitcoin and it has all the potential and possibilities. Ethereum is still the top most go to platform for most new projects. Many people think that Ethereum would also follow the same upward trend as bitcoin in future.

• +1 1

The ethereum fees are sometimes very low but usually they are too high to use this network. It was for a long time we required ten or twenty dollars to move some tokens and this was very useless having to pay miners this high.

• +3 1

Ethereum proven it is not over and it found Defi for the new round of investors that are now turning away and losing money there as it was with the ICO. It depends all on the price of Bitcoin though and if price drops everything goes down and Ethereum too.

• +3 1

Ethereum has a bright future. This prediction here was correct too because some people we trust the ethereum project to be a lot more from what it is today. I expect next year Ethereum to reach 2,000 and this soon and not in the end but in the first 6 months of 2021.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello friend, good morning, the launch of Ethereum 2.0, the evolution that seeks to provide greater scalability to the second largest ecosystem in the universe of cryptocurrencies

I like Ethereum so much! It is my second favorite coin right now with Bitcoin at first. The third one I love so much is Dogee! Dogecoin is so cute and make me so happy and smile when I see the god logo! Ethereum is modern technology coin that has been doing some upgrade this time and we hope all goes well and the price rises a lot more.

• +2 1

I think he has an excellent future !!! But it always depends on the future of Bitcoin, if it exceeds 12k and Eth can be maintained it can reach $ 500, I think it is quite probable

By far, the biggest potential for Ethereum now lies in the upcoming Ethereum 2.0 update and the massive growth of decentralised finance, or simply DeFi.

Ethereum is undoubtedly a digital currency that is growing a lot, provides security, and is increasingly accepted by the market and digital businesses.

I see this coin favorably for 2021.

I agree with you, Ethereum has a good reputation and it is the second favorite coin after bitcoin. ETH price has gone up since early 2020 and now ETH price is around $ 360, I think the price will go up more than that. ETH has a bright future, as volume is always high on every trade.

• +1 1

Ethereum today has a value of almost $ 400, I strongly advise you to invest in this currency, its price has been on the rise since last year, it is a crypto that despite being worth a lot, its commissions are not high. I invested in ethereum last year and the profit has been positive, let's hope it continues to increase in value 

I do not think that the collapse of Bitcoin is near, as it is really a strong cryptocurrency and supports a project that represents an opponent that cannot be easily defeated, but as everything has a specific lifetime, Bitcoin will end in life one day and I think that Ether is the strongest opponent of Bitcoin and will replace it

• +3 1

ETH was amazing this year and gave me some good profit but I'm now expect a few of the coins that didn't give anything to start moving. XRP XLM and LTC I'm hoping a lot from these three and they have I think days before start moving.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

" Eterium is a coin with a future. It is already in second place after Bitcoin. One of the best coins to invest in. Defi projects also use the etherium base. I am one of those who believe that etherium is not where it should be. I hope this 2.0 update happens and I believe eterium will see new peaks if transaction fees drop."

• +2 1

Eth comes second in cap of crypto market list where it have many smart contract with new coins which is slowing down its transaction speed.For now Eth network have increases the fee to less the burden but it is causing damage to them .Eth price will increase after new update people are waiting for it and no time it will cross $500 in 2020.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Ethereum has a strong future powered by the development of the future upgrade of Ethereum 2.0 and sharding. It will switch to POS too meaning that proof of work will not be required and will be totally removed. This starting from a month from now, probably.

• +1 2

I think Ethereum has a great future. And I expect it to rise to $ 500 next year because he has a very strong project, and also this currency has a great reputation in this field.

A really good currency in terms of value and the demand for it shows that it has a good future, and the Russians are working to develop it to level 2.0 to counter Bitcoin

• +1 1

On 12/12/2019 at 5:32 PM, Ufra said:

In the year of 2016 ethereum price was 0.9$ and in 2017 it's price was only 10$ and the past year its price was goes up to 1000$. But in this year everyone know that it's price again begin to low and I hope that it is a figure that is in the first time was high and present time is in the low. So I hope that it's price will down next year.

I think that the price will start to rise at the end of this year and will not be late until the beginning of next year, and it may reach a higher peak than it reached in 2017.

• +2 1

The future of ethereum will become more better than bitcoin in technology, but the future of ethereum cannot become tetter than bitcoin in demand, price, and ranking. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I think future of ethereum is very good. It is the best altcoin to buy. 

It is also working good in 2020. As for now its value is increasing. 

2 weeks ago it value is near $370, few days ago it value is above $400.

Now its value is near $390. 

But there is the prediction about ethereum that its value touches to $500 by the end of this year. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/12/2019 at 3:08 PM, Satya31 said:

I think its price will reach $400 in 2020. It has namy positive points like fast transaction and the fee is also less. 

Yes, my dear you are correct and it is there today! I am always very happy to read the good prediction from my friend trader like you are. I am think that Ethereum is now in what we are call consoledation and it is waits for a new bitcoin rise above the $14k to begin rise too and $500 is next for Ethereum.

It has a great future, ethereum has surprised me lately because its price has risen quickly, in the very near future they will be fighting for the first place of the top of the cryptocurrencies bitcoin and ethereum that I hope in your future.

• +1 1

On 1/28/2020 at 3:37 AM, MuhammadSh said:

i think that eth has a bright future. and it's one of the digital currencies which they would surprise allover the world oneday!

Iny opinion the future of the ethereum is so prosperous. Because in the year  2017 it will reach to the  price of 7000$ . And they have a great team unity and also a team work

I think they will again start the team work in progress of the ethereum