Future Of Ethereum? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Future Of Ethereum?

1 hour ago, Yawar said:

Well I believe the eth foundation already enjoys enough capital but with a bull run even more will come that will help secure developers etc. Eth has the advantage of the first mover and that speaks volume.

Yes, this is what I'm talking about, there are certain currencies in the market that have the same reputation with Bitcoin, you cannot see the rise of Bitcoin without the rise of these currencies such as Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash and others. 

• Useful or interesting 1

4 hours ago, Satya31 said:

In the shadow of bitcoin Ethereum can't raise its head properly. But i think it will be very good decision if you think to give a chance to Ethereum. I think its price will reach $400 in 2020. It has namy positive points like fast transaction and the fee is also less. 

Ethreum is not in the shadow of bitcoin, it is ETER.

Ethereum is a platform with technological balance that can compete with the bitcoin core network. 

The Ethereum network its a open source anr more friendly with developers that the Bitcoin core Network. As for your question; You have to specify future in terms of: price, application and future as influence on blockchain technology.

I think it's apparently price, so ETH should exceed $ 800 after july 2020.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

10 hours ago, Satya31 said:

In the shadow of bitcoin Ethereum can't raise its head properly. But i think it will be very good decision if you think to give a chance to Ethereum. I think its price will reach $400 in 2020. It has namy positive points like fast transaction and the fee is also less. 

Ethereum has a pretty good price with a pretty good development too. Although the price is still below bitcoin, Ethereum has one advantage which is lower cost compared to bitcoin.

Yes I think 2020 is a good start for ethe and of course also bitcoin. these two best coins will show how they change, if not this year maybe in 2021 we will just wait together.

I think if the number of supply of ethereum continue to grow, the price of eth will continue to drop. I don't know if the price of a coin varies on the number of supply it have. Also, I think this coin will exists for a long time and many people will start to invest on this coin if this coin has a high possibility of getting a high value in the market.

5 hours ago, Afrizal rahman said:

Yes I think 2020 is a good start for ethe and of course also bitcoin. these two best coins will show how they change, if not this year maybe in 2021 we will just wait together.

You dont need to wait another year you will see this 2020 ethereum and bitcoin will surely explode because they almost sleeping for a long time now.

As Bitcoin prices are forecast to rise in 2020, there is a chance of ETH prices rising, if Bitcoin prices are $ 20000, ETH prices are expected to be $ 700-800.

23 hours ago, Satya31 said:

I can't make a prediction about Ethereum. I am very much waiting for the growth of ETH and I believe that with the growth of Ethereum, the prices of tokens in the Ethereum network will also rise. What do you think?

23 hours ago, Satya31 said:

i feel like $400 is a low target for Ethereum, it could reach that price tag very easily. Eth is actually more useful and has more features than bitcoin so it will definitely reach very high prices at some point. Maybe around $1k by 2020

Not good for Ethereum to be on behind of bitcoin but many people give chance to Ethereum because they know the good future in Ethereum and it is a very good news for Ethereum users.

I know ethereum price is decreasing day by day but you don't need to take any panic because ethereum price will rise soon. Most of the crypto's are using ethereum blockchain platform. So ethereum can't be stopped.

ETHEREUM growth is good but  cant beat bitcoin though but stil ethereum has a bright future doesnt matter ethereum will grow or drop it will always be in the shadow of bitcoin 

If bitcoin Halving will affect  other altcoin price then eth will be abel to reach $400 or $300

• Useful or interesting 2

I count on much higher ETH price then only 400$.Already three testnet platform gas been established and even developers from Ernst&Young are involved in Ethereum scaling.So i am positive for eth in long term

However it will takes time.I think we will see huge move up in prices from around of February

• Useful or interesting 2

I believe ETH will reach the original vision of 'computer world' in the next four years, because Ethereum 2.0 will have completed its release. We will have mature scaling solutions (across all layers) and adequate privacy solutions.

Ethereum have very bright future. After ethereum 2.0 it will be pumped. Stays 2nd best crypto currency of the world. And will remain 2nd best because no one will beat bitcoin.

6 hours ago, Luv1one said:

This currency second nearly everyone accepted in the world. After bitcoin Ethereum esteem privileged in hardly any year. Ethereum my beloved currency. 

Ether is a beloved currency to many still the second which is been used by the community, what about it future?

On 12/12/2019 at 8:18 PM, hmind said:

All follow the price of bitcoin.  And ethereum is also affected. Indeed, the prediction of the end of this year is unexpected, where many people expect that there will be an increase.

In an increase there must be but every coin must follow the price of bitcoin which is always used as a role model by all coins including ethereum also affected by the price so it is true the prediction of the end of this year the price will be stable even many people expect it to increase the price of each coin especially at increase in ethereum.

I am really like about Ethereum project. They allow us to create our token to used help people build their business more growing. Ethereum price today is around $130. Maybe this year the price Ethereum will going to $200. I hope that can reach that price. I am always holding Ethereum for long term. Not only because i like when get profit but i prefer invest on good project.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Ethereum is idealist coin, they focus in development system to support users activity. This is active coin for development purposes and maybe you only need patient to wait the highest price for ethereum. Developer doesn't care about price and volume because they built trust from system not brand.

ethereum is one of the best coins in crypto it is listed at all exchanges and has a big volume i can predict but i guess price will increase in future

I think the price of bitcoin will rise a lot, the futures of the feet are very goodAnd one of the reasons is that there is a large community behind it, as well as its team members, and so many different projects are launching on this project or on this platform that is expanding so much today and all these things make senseFutures are very good

On 12/12/2019 at 6:53 PM, Satya31 said:

As you know in crypto market future of etherium can't be predicted. No one can predict crypto's price. But slowly etherium is gaining pace and now i think it will go up and it may reach to $500 by the end of this year.

2019 was a huge year for Ethereum in terms of development achievements and the growing popularity of its market-reigning decentralized applications, or dApps. On the year, though, this traction didn't translate to major changes in the price of ether (ETH), the commodity “gas” of the Ethereum blockchain.

Even the fact that his Commission is less does not help him, he does not grow as bitcoin does, so a lot of people look only at bitcoin.