Future Of Ethereum? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Future Of Ethereum?

Etherium is second world big crypto currency. As the price of bitcoin increase in this same way the price of etherium is also increase day by day. Now the price of etherium is 1300$ and its growing so fastly. I hope it will touch the figure of 5000$ in this year. It's a best time for us to collect it for good profit in future.

It has already reached and exceeded all expectations. Ethereum has since surpassed the $ 1000 barrier. It was a major shift and a quantum leap. We do not know what price will reach it in the future, perhaps more than $ 2000.

This is another currency that has great future, it is moving and going fast just the way bitcoin started and I hope it continues bto go this way, because most of this thongs have cone but not stay, they later leave us.

• Useful or interesting 1

To be sincere I agree with your opinion because ethereum is good coin that have a brighter future and many investor see it at the next in line to takeover from bitcoin which makes it more valuable in digital market and as a matter of fact the charges is more lesser compare to bitcoin.

Etherum is good currency too after bit coin in comparison. 

Because Etherum price increases according to last month. 

It's future also looks bright but trade on that coin is risky now. 

If you have tolerance than try to invest on Etherum too. 

• Useful or interesting 1

According to the latest situation, it has been concluded that it has a low price so far because its price depends on the price of Bitcoin, i.e. the price of Bitcoin is dropped for the time being, the price of Bitcoin depends only on the price of Bitcoin, Bitcoin will start halving Ethereum's future will be much better

I also see a great future for etherium, now the etherium price is around 1200$ and i beileve it'll reach 2000$ at least in this year. I beileve bitcoin dominance will start to decrease 1 or 2 months later and etherium will take a profit from that. Not just etherium every other altcoins will gain value.

• +1 1

17 hours ago, Gamma said:

@Dorjoy12 indeed my friend. No one can't deny ethereum's value in the crypto world. Its usage in Dapps gave it a big strength for investors to start investing in it and also since the launch of phase 2, more interest has been given to it. So I think it has very bright future ahead of it.

One of the most leading altcoin is etherum  now in crypto world which has lot of potentials  evenf to pump  more than its ATH within this year though  we are not hearing any big deal with eth publicly  like we heard  about  bitcoin..  Also a thing is that most online payment  now given away with eth as well most transactions  of crypto new project get transfer via eth address .. 

Yeah you're right.  Because of bitcoin ,ethereum can not rise its head. But it is developing day by day. It price also increasing day by day. Yeah it price touches nearly 400$. So it is developing.  They are establishing ethereum mining. Ethereum also working hard to make it perfect. Ethereum is best after bitcoin.  So i think the future of ethereum is bright.

Etherium is very stron currency and the price is very high right now but still it's not high that much. Last bull run eth reached 1350$ but now etherium is still cheap. Bitcoin doubled the last all time high, and now the it's eth turn. I think etherium will see 2500 $ this year.

• +1 1

I agree with you that is why I think that we should try our best to promote the use of ethereum in the crypto world so that we can also boost its value and adoption all over the world.

I think that ETH will have a good future as the future of Bitcoin because it is the alternative currency and its price will rise and it will accompany it to the rise, so I advise all members to buy some Ethereum and keep it for the future

Well, Ethereum didn't ended up with 400 dollars and it is now close to reaching its former glory. Currently, Ethereum is at 1200 dollars and I really think that it will be back at 1400 dollars at the end of this month. But don't take my word for it.

On 12/12/2019 at 6:08 PM, Satya31 said:

In the shadow of bitcoin Ethereum can't raise its head properly. But i think it will be very good decision if you think to give a chance to Ethereum. I think its price will reach $400 in 2020. It has namy positive points like fast transaction and the fee is also less. 

My friend Ethereum have a second priority after the bitcoin in the market now its price is increasing day by day I hope one day will come when its price will meet to the bitcoin's price.If we talk about the currently price of the Ethereum now it have a huge price that is $1233.00  .

There is no future of Ethereum. It has no comparison with bitcoins. So, stop trading it. Don't buy it or sell it. It is practically trying all it's effort to overcome bitcoins but it is not helping. 

Bitcoins has attained a status that no else cryptocurrency does.

Ethereum will be great, we have seen a very good rise from last year to this year which ether rises to 1k plus and those that hold and investment in the clin akebgood profits from it. 

On 1/15/2021 at 7:23 PM, Mfe said:

This is another currency that has great future, it is moving and going fast just the way bitcoin started and I hope it continues bto go this way, because most of this thongs have cone but not stay, they later leave us.

True! Some years back bitcoin didn't have value even though it has been a hot coins then so what @Satya31 is saying about ethereum future I definitely believe that ethereum in the coming years will also have value like that of bitcoin infact these days the way ethereum is increasing is very fascinating.

Edited by jaydeen443

My future if you want to tell my personal opinion. So I really believe that the future of the Ethereum is very bright similar to bitcoin. We all know how much bitcoin is progressing. And Ethereum is the second most progressing Crypto currency after bitcoin. So yeah I really believe its a very good Crypto currency and we have to invest on that currency

Ethereum is good alternative of bitcoin because ethereum is also moved very strongly in crypto market. If you check the current market of the ethereum it is already cross $1400 price mark. After big dump in ethereum price now ethereum market is moved very strongly and break all time high

Well for me I don't have much knowledge on ethereum but am going to take my time and make more research on it to now more about it better and am sure that the forum members will be able to contribute to this topics 

I agree with you. I am currently storing Ethereum currency because I believe that its price will rise and achieve the price of $ 1,000 or more and will have a very big future. I am waiting impatiently for this moment.

Ethereum is also good project coin in crypto market and second high volume coin, but its not the shadow of bitcoin because its total different project to camp are bitcoin, unfortunately its not gain popularity like bitcoin, but when ETH 2.0 technology launch then ethereum come back and prices also increase and ETH future also bright.

I am completely convinced that the ethereum is one of the most important cryptocurrencies and has a strong future in the crypto world because it has a great project and a professional team and I believe that the price of the ethereum will exceed $ 1,000 at the end of this year as happened in 2017

On 12/12/2019 at 7:08 PM, Satya31 said:

In the shadow of bitcoin Ethereum can't raise its head properly. But i think it will be very good decision if you think to give a chance to Ethereum. I think its price will reach $400 in 2020. It has namy positive points like fast transaction and the fee is also less. 

The most used of airdrop is eth.The demand for this currency is very high so its price has now reached one thousand dollars.It will increase a lot more in the future because the demand is higher.

the price of ethereum is already around 1200 dollars and there are promises that it will grow higher because of ethereum 2.0 and defi. i actually believe it and it would be a good choice to buy ethereum now . some people say that it will grow 8 times more and will be around 10 thousand dollars this year. so i think we have to take a risk and try to buy it.