Future Of Ethereum? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Future Of Ethereum?

I totally agree with your opinion. ethereum will make a surprise when the launch of ETH 2.0 with the latest smart contracts that have been offered lately. i.e. benefits for everyone who invests min. one coin. and for the price issue I really hope that change in 2020.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Are you currently holding some Ethereum coins and want to know what the future holds for the project? Or maybe you’re wondering how high will Ethereum go in 2020? Either way, I’ve got all of your questions covered! 

By the way, did you know that if you bought $10 worth of Ethereum coins at the start of 2016, they would have been worth over $10,000 at the end of 2017!? 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Your guess is the rest can go up to $ 400 in 2020 although the ETH will go to $ 350 if not $ 400, because I realized many analysts that ETH will drop to $ 350, and the use of these coins is increasing because of lower fees.

• +1 3
  • +2 2

Ethereum has a prosperous future, they own a great team and their price has reached more than $ 1000 at the end of 2017, I am sure the team will be active again in the next bullmarket .  

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

It is necessary to overcome the low mark of the Ethereum cryptocurrency and thereby buy at the bottom. Today, the price of Ethereum is acceptable to buy Ethereum cryptocurrency. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

Ethereum is the second place of crypto currency. Bitcoin is the first place of crypto currency . many airdrop have pay his payment before it take some ethereum  so this is very nice crypto currency

• +1 2

Ethereum future is rising. Its easy way and much better then bitcoin because its withdraw is easy and quick from bitcoin. Earning is that in which we can get it so ethereum is quick earning and getting way

• +3 1

$400 in 2020 is definitely an almost guarantee. Ethereum as a smart contracts platform has so much practical uses that it has so much potential. Couple that with the fact that Ethreum has been so much oversold, it's so certain that value will rise again. Take also for example Ethereum's blockchain games, so many people are starting to use it and are having fun!

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I think starting of 2020, ether will go upto $500. Now you can buy and hold it. If you have already ether in your wallet do not sell it. Because nowadays the coin value is very lower in crypto market. Hope it will be increase very soon. Ether price will increase.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

I think Ethereum price will be rise high price after few years.

I also hold some ethereum for long tream.

But remember crypto market  always  high risky.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think Ethereum has a very good future, because there are a lot of companies who are interested on it, and if we look at the top of cryptocurrencies we find Bitcoin and the second is Etrhereum.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

If Ethereum 2.0 is successful update, it will be good news for Eth team and for Eth price and for this prospective project at all

• +2 2

Ethereum is one of biggest cryptocurrency. Most of airdrop,ICO used ethereum blockchain. In the early phase of 2018 ethereum price touch the rope mark of 1200$. In the near future ethereum will surely surpass the target of 2k $.

• +2 2

There are many chances of the increase in price in future and its transaction fee is low and people prefer low fee transaction and I hope the price of ethereum in future can be $300+

• +1 1

If am not mistaken in the late 2017 and 2018 Etherum price reached $200 to $300 and later dropped and struggled within $180 dollar, despite the struggle the future of Etherum is certain it will still rise in value. 

• +2 2
  • +4 1

In the year of 2016 ethereum price was 0.9$ and in 2017 it's price was only 10$ and the past year its price was goes up to 1000$. But in this year everyone know that it's price again begin to low and I hope that it is a figure that is in the first time was high and present time is in the low. So I hope that it's price will down next year.

• +2 2

there are many coins in crypto world but there are two coins i love and the two coins on the top is btc,and eth both future are bright people love btc and then eth and eth is using everywhere people liking this coin that's why hope my comment is usefull.

• +1 1

As of now, it has a low value because the price of it is depends on the price of bitcoin, the price of bitcoin for now is dumped, the price of altcoins is depends only to the price of bitcoin, the halving of bitcoin will start on midyear of 2020 so this is the chance of altcoins to rise ts value too.

I think in upcoming days ethereum will be replaced by many new projects one of the most rival project is #ENERGI... So sell your #eth and buy #nrg.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Satya31 said:

In the shadow of bitcoin Ethereum can't raise its head properly. But i think it will be very good decision if you think to give a chance to Ethereum. I think its price will reach $400 in 2020. It has namy positive points like fast transaction and the fee is also less. 

$400 for ethereum is an easy target because it might hit a new ATH next year if the most awaited bull run comes to the market.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Well in terms of price BTC is much ahead of Ethereum and the main reason behind this is the less supply of btc. But etherum has a bright future it may or may not beat bitcoin in terms of price but it is a fact that Ethereum is becoming more popular by many ways like low fee, more supply and some other factors

• +1 1