Never Jump Into Trading Depending On Luck - Page 11 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Never Jump Into Trading Depending On Luck

Yes i agree with this point that you must not jump

It is a very complex platform.

You can use it making simple. But never, I repeat never get into it without basic knowledge like the minimum chart analysis indicators.

If you do so it can make you zero overnight. That's the most important in Trading.

So be careful in this field ...

failure in trading will put you in depression

On 11/25/2020 at 7:14 AM, scofield64 said:

You are right mate, never jump into trading depending on luck, trading requires knowledge and experience to start. Trading by luck is very dangerous and can leads you loose your money. 

Not that it can lead to loss but will definitely lead to lose. We need to follow what you have commented by learning and having expert experience about trading before we start. 

On 11/27/2020 at 7:28 AM, Froshk said:

Trading isn't like gambling, you plan and replan before engaging in any form of trading 

Trading is very different from gambling, what I meant was that trading is gambling for those that do not learn it but trading, and they will lose. But not gambling for experts that knows the right time to enter market and also the right time to leave. 

Trading needs a lot of information before entering it because it depends on the knowledge and the ability of understanding charts which linked to wisdom and clear mind. So when someone watches enough videos and read as much as he/she can in order to understand the main steps before entering trading so, he/she can start with a good chance of luck to avoid as much mistakes as he/she can.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are right, many man think that trading is an easy subject.  But we should have enough knowledge when we go for trading. Yeah sometimes  we get money from trading  depends on your luck but knowledge is everything for us. so we shoud get knowledge first , then luck.

My opinion is that hardwork is very important for every success and a person cant trust only luck. He should struggle for their success and lots of time is required to get huge profit. So hardwork is very important for strong success 

Yes. Totally true. If you enter the trade directly by chance without having knowledge and experience, you may lose your capital. It is very, very unlikely to win based on chance in trade.
If you do not have any information, I recommend that you at least ask for help from experienced people in the sector you will enter.

If you depend your trading on luck you may loose everything. Trading cryptocurrency requires a knowledge, strategies and techniques. Those things serves as your tool in order for you to succeed in crypto trading.

This is the same situation when someone encourage us to start trading he tells his progress or those who are working for several years. He tells their stories that how someone can earn and succeed. We think it is easy if he can do it i also can.  But his and our situations conditions and everything is different. Our start up point is different and now time has changed. But in the beginning we don't think about these and lose our capital in a little time.

Yes, knowledge must be acquired before starting to trade, I am a beginner and have not worked in trading yet, because I have not acquired sufficient knowledge, I am currently learning and researching, and then I will trade.

On 12/12/2019 at 3:52 PM, Satya31 said:

Trading is a very complex platform. You can use it making simple. But never, I repeat never get into it without basic knowledge like the minimum chart analysis indicators. If you do so it can make you zero overnight. That's the most important in Trading. 

Only bitcoin holders can get into the luck of gaining profit because they just keep their balance stable and waiting for price increase, but for traders they cannot get into the lucky of profit they always need experience. 

• +3 1

I agree with you that We shouldn't involve ourselves in trading without having proper knowledge about it.If we just rely on our trust and doesn't know anything about market there is no chance to earn profit rather It would be great risk and we can lose all our money.So Be Sensible and Learn about trading and observe the market and analyze the coins in which your are interested to trade then take part in it.

I agree, never enter a trade without knowing anything about the basics of trading. Learning first and then getting into trading, trading is not an easy job, so it takes experience to be able to master the market.

That's right. Trading is not just a gambling logical industry. Here we see the benefits and avoid losses so WW Muat was really known.  

Yes its right trading never depends on luck you take some experience and some learnt about of trading then you started working, investment on trading first you do trade with small amount then you learn full experience then you invest big amount then you earn from trading 

I agree with you my friend,  you should be intelligent as you work in cryptotalk.  Also for that in trade. 

Don't depend on your luck.  It's a big mistake.  I suggest you to use your brain if it is right so you can trade here otherside if your brain said that it is wrong and you use your intelligence for trading. 

Best of luck my friend                

Yes Never jump into trading Depends on luck because you have research and research on trading that does not depend on your luck Depending on the market it is first using a demo account then trading in a real account. 

On 12/12/2019 at 6:52 PM, Satya31 said:

Trading is a very complex platform. You can use it making simple. But never, I repeat never get into it without basic knowledge like the minimum chart analysis indicators. If you do so it can make you zero overnight. That's the most important in Trading. 

Yeah you're absolutely right mate. We shouldn't get into any trade without knowledge about the crypto currency and crypto trading. We should have much knowledge and and we should try to increase our knowledge about the crypto world. If we have enough knowledge, we can work smartly in the trade and we can get much profits from the trade.

Highlights a nice thing. Treat never depends on fate. Trade depends on your every decision. Let me tell you one thing, never trade unless you have enough experience and knowledge. If you trade without experience you will be at a loss.
Adequate analysis must be done before buying anything. Try to make proper use of the opportunity. News has a very good effect on trade. So try to spend more time online. Seek the advice of experts. Don’t leave anything to chance.

• +1 1

It depends on just  your luck many people get risk in trading they will try but they get many loss the important part of trading I's that do never trading we without basic knowledge knowledge is the secret of success

• +2 1

Thats the very truth and most people have found themselves trying to fall into traps that we are always to find that we have to really find the solution that we really build on , its called the fear of missing out and most of the time they need to be careful because that is what happens, so to me its important you need to  be careful so to me find a solution to work with the same @davy22 its important to check a good idea that works 

• +3 1

Luck is a matter that has nothing to do with cryptocurrencies. Luck is the last thing that you can use in the presence of technical and initial analysis and following up on the news, so try to explain to beginners about the matter 

• +3 1

Exactly, there is no sense to do anything and only depend on your luck especially in trading, market does not like that type of people and it will punish you because of that.

Trading is not as easy as it seems, it is bot advisable to go into trading because of the little mentality we are carrying about it rather we shoukd earn adequate and sufficient knowledge and understanding about all what trading entails and its indepth before putting our money in trading.  If we jump into trading without adequate understanding, all our might go down the drain and it is not recoverable. Even while trading, it is advisable to trade wisely. We need to have enough ideas and proper guidance on trading before going into it.

• +2 1

Of course trading should not be based on luck.  Because in order to trade, you must first acquire sufficient knowledge and skills about trading and have the ability to select the appropriate coins and trade on real sites, then you will be successful in trading.  Otherwise, trading should never be based on luck alone.

• +5 1

Yes you are right. Because luck doesn't faber all time. Sometimes you have to apply some tips and tricks. That's why i will suggest everyone to learn trading tricks first then depends on your luck. 

• +1 1