Google translator - Page 15 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Khaled1994

Google translator

Hello guys! I hope you all are good. I use google translator whenever i need translation. One of the best translators is google translator which you can use for translation in all languages. I use it by myself. 

Although Google translate is a good app and helps alot of people but i'm not really a fan of it if you want to learn the language because it has many mistakes and sometimes it doesn't give an accurate translation but on the other hand it helps alot because it has a variety of languages. 

Of course dear the good translate help us the voice changer you can easily learn many things that you have not understand that is in other language so we can learn many skills. 

One of the best and easy to use translator with the presence of all language without internet.that is best we can translate snaps into any other languages. It provides information and huge data which is beneficial.

Thanks

Good Note my friend. Actually Google translator is very helpful . Every single words can translate and also this is  an amazing  application for student and for Everyone. You can easily learn many things that you have not understand that is in other language so we can learn many skills. It provides information and huge data which is beneficial. 

• +4 1

Overall this is a good feature though there are some mistakes in this because sometimes it misunderstand what we are demanding from. 

Yeah,its helps normal people a lot who are didn't understand English properly or other language. Its specially helpful for tourists. For translation I always prefer Google translate. 

Google translator is easier for us and make easy our language.google translator issimply used for every people we understand every language with google translator.so i suggest u that u use google translator.

well i often use google translate but  i do not count on it or depend on it all the time because it does not give an accurate results all the time 

When I hear such words like google, facebook, I become to don't like it. It tracks people. Why do I have to give them information about me? Sign up at google and you will see in settings how much information they want to have about you.

• +1 1

It's a very good and strong translator. But due to my experience you have to put your own fingerprint on the translation, especially when you need to translate sentences or long texts. 

I never had an experience of google translator . Because i never got any thing that i have to translate from google but if i ever felt need  of it i  will try it .As the above  posts is having very positive comments about it.. Than it make me feels like i should try it.

For me, I use Google Translate on a daily basis because my English is not good enough and I stop at some new words that I do not know the meaning of so I always resort to translation as it is easy to use and fast and gives me the correct and appropriate translation that I need.

I do not prefer the translation through it because it depends on the literal translation that prevents the meaning from arriving in its correct form. Therefore, I adopt other translation sites that do not follow the literal translation system.

Hello Google translator is a success for my way of seeing it is precise and it is very useful for many people around the world and thus to be able to communicate and the truth does not do anything bad to my saved life and multitude of occasions

a big hello to all

Its not good to use a google translator at this foram because it is considered spam by the foram and your account may banned due to the voilation of rules and regulations.

Edited by Asad Anwar
Spell mistake

By far google translate is the best machine translation tool right now. 

But still incomparable with human translators. 

Yes, you are right in this. Google Translate is the best translation application and you can use it for free without the Internet. Sometimes it is not without some errors, but it is the best, especially with the translation feature for any language in the world, and this is an exceptional feature.I advise everyone to download and work on it, especially for those who are not proficient in the English language

• +2 1

We all seem to have a grammar checker on our phones since we need to interpret and post texts in multiple dialects. I'd really like to point out here that we shouldn't need a software to translate because we can use the browser.

I think this is good think but when we are not working on crypto platform.Because crytpo demanding from us we have own feelings and ideas to be shared.Although expect crytpo we can use it without no hesitation.

Google translator is a good feature in google .it helps in translating  many language  it help many people who travel to other countries .it translate all language   

The most wonderful translator ever. With it, you can translate from any language you want quickly. It reduces time and effort in addition to its great benefit.

The most wonderful translator ever. With it, you can translate from any language you want quickly. It reduces time and effort in addition to its great benefit.

• +4 1

It is true, my friend, but you should pay attention to choosing the appropriate words and also to the punctuation marks that affect the correctness of the translation in a way that fits the meaning.

yes you are right many of the people uses Google Translate it it make us great work without consumption of of long time period you can write good in short time period.

Best wishes,

Hello My friend,hope you are well yes that ,s right  Google translator is one of best services that allow us to change many language to our and our language change to other. this is so simple and its features are great through which we can innumerable  benefits . i think this is wonderful services that has been provided to us .

• +4 1