Google translator - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Khaled1994

Google translator

One of the best translations that I use and the best for ease of use due to the presence of all the languages of the world.You only need to copy and paste the text and also can work on it without the Internet with the voice translator feature

• Useful or interesting 8
  • -1 2
  • +1 10
  • +2 3
  • +3 4
  • +4 7
  • +5 6

Translate from Google is one of the best translations ever for all languages of the world, where you can translate from any language you want to any other language of the world, so I advise everyone, especially beginners, to use translation from Google

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

google translator is certainly good and rich in languages but its still far way from perfection giving you a feeling thats its automated and rough compared to other apps i would say the best translator apps are

1- baidu translator 

2- Microsoft translator 

3- google translator 

4-i translate 

5- bing translator 

• +1 2
  • +2 6
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

It is a very easy to use, fast and good translator. I really use it a lot and I go to it every time I have any questions

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -5 1
  • -3 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 2

It is one of the best functions that google has since we can have access to all the languages of the world, thus being able to communicate with any person or to understand different documents that are not in our language, but with this function we can understand it without any problem.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

I completely agree with you.
Google Translate is very useful and accurate to facilitate communication with others, take advantage of the information available in other languages, and browse websites.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

It is the best translator in the world for me since it has many languages available, you only need to copy and paste the topic and voila, the translator does his thing and it can also be translated with a voice translator, it is very good that translator, I highly recommend it, greetings my people

• +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

The application is too good, more than anything because of the features that it has extras that the website version does not have, such as being able to select text from a photo, even use your camera to scan a text, this is very useful for translating I recommend it

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

Google Translate is a free multilingual neural machine translation service developed by Google, to translate text and websites from one language into another. ... Its accuracy, which has been criticized and ridiculed on several occasions, has been measured to vary greatly across languages.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

yes, google translate is one of the best, but still not perfect. maybe few languages works really good. there is less problems with words, but sentences translation is awful usually 

Edited by ivonna99
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

~ жирный заработок BTC на просмотре рекламы

~ огромная база просмотра рекламы за ВТС 

~ просмотр рекламы за BTC быстро и минимальные суммы вывода

~ проверенные кран, игры, буксы, быстрый вывод 

Google Translator has a vast range of languages. However, it needs to be improved because sometimes this app makes mistakes related to the use of words according to the context to be used. Google Translator cannot interpret things like metaphors, slogans most people normally used. I want to recommend you translators like XTranslate or TextGrabber. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 2

The worst service provided by Google ever is the translator service especially in Arabic and Russian, they must develop the site and speed it up because there are competitors to it, as well as must develop the service of converting audio to writing 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

An excellent tool for those who do not speak English very well, it helps us to have better communication between people from different countries.
I always use it and they manage to understand me when I want to communicate a thought, without a doubt one of my favorite tools during my days ...
Greetings, good morning, I recommend it 100 percent ..

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

9 hours ago, Khaled1994 said:

One of the best translations that I use and the best for ease of use due to the presence of all the languages of the world.You only need to copy and paste the text and also can work on it without the Internet with the voice translator feature

Hello, the truth is that if you are a very good translator, well it is made by the google company it must be good, although it has its errors like everything else, they must be corrected and there are translations that are not exactly the most correct or precise, but within everything is good very good

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 4
  • +5 2

هو تطبيق رائع جدا استخدمه بانتظام ، فهو سهل الاستخدام ولا يتطلب انترنت وترجمته جميلة وجيدة جدا

• +3 1

Es una buena opcion pero en varios idiomas comete muchos errores asi que google deberia de mejorar esos inconvenientes para que todo funcione de maravilla por los momentos le doy 6\10 a esta pagina

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Yeah its an ok translator, but I use mainly Yandex translator, sometimes I find it much better in translation. Google sometimes translate not the best way possible

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Google Translate is known as one of the services provided by Google, where Google Translate translates words, sentences or pages from one language to another, and Google Translate is characterized by its containing a large number of languages, and the number of individuals benefiting from Google translation is very large and it is constantly increasing.  , And Google seeks through Google Translate to provide the translated information and data;  For all individuals in the world to benefit from it, regardless of their languages.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Well I had no idea that it could be used offline with the voice translator option. Google translator is undoubtedly the most used due to its popularity, efficiency and number of languages available to translate. In addition to translating written texts and audio, it also includes the option to translate images, which is very useful when you need to translate a text that you cannot copy or if you are in another country and need to quickly know the meaning of something written in a poster or wall. This function is of great help for tourists and immigrants who still do not know the language perfectly.