Google translator - Page 9 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Khaled1994

Google translator

Hi mate! Well i think nowadays technology has gone much faster.Now you find any kind of translator in play store app.There you can search every type of translator.Well google translator us a faster way to translate something if you want.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Google Translater app is most famous app.this web browser extention allow user to translate the word onto  target to any language witha single click.it featurea botton on the browser the user to translate instantly

Hello ,the truth is that if you are a very good translator.Google is one of the best translations for all languages in the world, where you can translate from any of your languages to any language in the world, so I recommend everyone, especially newcomers, to use Google Translate

Hi Friend,Google translator is a success for my manner of seeing it's miles unique and it's miles very useful for lots people round the world and consequently in an effort to speak and the fact does now not do some thing awful to my stored life and multitude of events.thank you

• Useful or interesting 1

I always use google translator.This translator is enormously top translator. I forever employ it . It has extremely much languages. And it is awfully painless convert the lexis and sentences with google translator

Hi mate, it is true that Google Translate is the one of high ranked translator. It helps the most to the people who cannot speak and understand the other languages. It has hundreds of languages to be translated. It is very easy to use and have also an option of mic which you can say anything to be translate in the Languages that your own choice.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Now world is going to glooblized thousands of language spoken around the world.so goggle gives faclities to understand the language each other with translater.

Different languages were spoken in different countries of the world.different countries People's cannot understand the other countries language.so the Google translate support to convert the language.so the whole country people's contact with each other easily.

For those people who do not know English, Google is a very good translator, but if a person knows English at a high enough level, then he does not need a translator. Moreover, Google does not always translate words correctly.

Yes this is also a good translator . And i also use it in it simply add the text in the language which you have and select the language in which you want to translate and Google translate it in few seconds

Google Translator is very popular nowadays. With Translator you can understand any language. Will make any language easy for you. With google Translator you can provide any language as your own language. To give Google such a big gift. If you want new, you can use Google Translator.

Google Translator is the best among all the apps. I myself use Google Translator. It is very useful and helpful. I again say Google Translator is the best for every type of translation. 

Google Translate is a free multilingual neural machine translation service developed by Google, to translate text and websites from one language into another. It offers a website interface, a mobile app for Android and iOS, and an application programming interface that helps developers build browser extensions and software applications.r As of November 2020, Google Translate supports 500 languages at various levels and as of April 2016, claimed over 500 million total users, with more than 100 billion words translated daily.

The best app I have ever used and I am not so much good in English I have to translate many words which are difficult for me and I used the Google Translator and just work nicely

i used this site and translate to easyly... u have only need to copy and paste the text and also can work on it without the Internet and the voice translate feature...

I think, Google translation apps most popular and a nice app for the people of around the world as a helper to understand the communication of each other in every important fields, like business

13 hours ago, bhattiumair said:

i used this site and translate to easyly... u have only need to copy and paste the text and also can work on it without the Internet and the voice translate feature...

Are you sure you can work with google translator without online connections? The last time I tried it, I use online connection because it could not work, but which one are you talking about now, are google now having offline app now for translation purpose?

We all have a translation application in our devices because we need it in order to translate texts and publish them in other languages. I would also like to point out that we can translate using the browser without the need for a program.

We must all use Google Translate, especially for the people who work in this forum, and their primary language is not English, so Google Translate makes it very easy for us to understand the rest of the topics and it is really good to have a special translator on the browser that translates the page when it is loaded

In these days all of us use number of translater mobile applicationes but here this guy talked about Google translater. One of the best translater mobile application. Number of people using this Mobile applicatione. And it having all the languages of world in which you Like translate your script and you can also wrote by speak. So all  my guy's use this mobile application. 

Google translater is very good translater it is very helpfull to understand different things. It is translate one language to an other language. Google translater is the global translater. Google translater is best for all world.