Can energi coin price increase as like etherum?? - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sumonksr

Can energi coin price increase as like etherum??

9 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

I haven't analyzed the coin yet, just heard this coin is good from some people here. And I'm good at your explanation, that the energy coins that are said to be good are indeed good. But it can't compete with the big coins you said above.

It is real a fast developing coin, one of the coins that hits the today's market, it is gotta be created by most popular people, most new coins does not succeed in the market.

18 hours ago, Anwyll Axel said:

I disagree, energi coin will never increase as like ethereum, there is big difference between these two coins. But yes energi is a great investment opportunity to earn reasonable amount of profit not big profit as now it's price is $3.27 and it can go to $3.90 in near future.

You are talking about a less than 5% rise in that near future is that is what you believe then this coin is not much different from doge, but i do not think so this coin has lower and fixed supply of only 1m coins.

On 5/8/2020 at 6:41 AM, ethan1751 said:

I haven't analyzed the coin yet, just heard this coin is good from some people here. And I'm good at your explanation, that the energy coins that are said to be good are indeed good. But it can't compete with the big coins you said above.

Tho type of coin is very dangerous to use, you need to study its chart very well before investing or trading it. It can yield good profit if you really able to understand its price movement but just know that the coin is more volatile and when decorating, it can be abrupt. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/10/2020 at 9:45 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

Tho type of coin is very dangerous to use, you need to study its chart very well before investing or trading it. It can yield good profit if you really able to understand its price movement but just know that the coin is more volatile and when decorating, it can be abrupt. 

The coin isn't very good for investment, the price is not appreciable for anyone to invest and have a good Profits from it, you are right by saying we should do extensive research before investing in this kind of projects

• Useful or interesting 1

Etherium is in market from long time and still reach in $200 energi is really a good coin alreday I got 100 energi coin during its airdrop event I just want to store it Till it's price doesn't touch $10 per Coin in market .

energi coin have good future like litecoin .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 12/12/2019 at 1:42 PM, Sumonksr said:

I earnd little  energi coin and I hold to future increases.

You are right, Energi (NRG) is a coin to HODL. I hope you receive stakig rewards. I suggest you to subscribe to their official Discord channel to earn some free NRG.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

4 hours ago, bitcoinb said:

You are right, Energi (NRG) is a coin to HODL. I hope you receive stakig rewards. I suggest you to subscribe to their official Discord channel to earn some free NRG.

I don't know they have staking reward for the holding if energi coin. Can you expatiate how many tokens of energi will I hold to benefit from the staking?

It's a good idea to hodl some Energi NGR coins because it's price can increase in future but to think that it price will increase like price of ethereum is a foolishness. 

Its always good to be positive on your thinkings when having on the ambition of the holdl coin which you posses to grow if thinking on the future value of the coin than its present States. Coins do grow over time

On 5/17/2020 at 12:21 PM, Saboor said:

how many tokens of energi will I hold to benefit from the staking?

The minimum amount of Eneregi (NRG) required to activate staking is only 1 NRG. You can also open a masternode but it not the same investment 🤪

2 days to profit -Here-

Energi coin has a good future i guess but i don't think it has the accessibility to reach at the price  level of eth. Because Eth is the second highest coin in the market now. And the Crypto world is quite so high and anything can happen. If some best projects are brought with energi then it can become popular and the price also can be high as eth. 

17 minutes ago, Saj555 said:

Energi coin has a good future i guess but i don't think it has the accessibility to reach at the price  level of eth.

Yes, the price will increase well but never reach the price of Ethereum. I think the price will reach $40, it's far behind Ethereum.

2 days to profit -Here-

I think that energi coin does can increase its price but it needs to be at the same level as ethereum, so it has to be much more popular and make more updates on its system.

On 2/2/2020 at 10:20 PM, ammarfares said:

This coin has a great future. And will increase in the future , but it will be difficult to be the same price of ethereum . And ethereum price will increase I think it will reach 2000$.

yes I agree with your opinion as far as I know energi is very good coin it has very bright future but we can say that energi coin can't go as ethereum because ethereum has many advanced technology which energi doesn't have 

Surely you can make good profits from this Energy Coin You just have to be in no hurry and sell ahead of time you have to know how to wait even a year or two If necessary I am sure that sooner or later its value will be close to that of the ethereum

Energi NRG looking a progressive cryptocoin. I am getting impressed to know more about their strategies for emissions of NRG in the cryptocurrency markets.I hope this cryptocoin will survive so long in the cryptocurrency markets. 

13 hours ago, bitcoin-shark said:

Surely you can make good profits from this Energy Coin You just have to be in no hurry and sell ahead of time you have to know how to wait even a year or two If necessary I am sure that sooner or later its value will be close to that of the ethereum

Energy Coin is a really good currency that I've traded in on the Binance exchange and I think its future is good, but I don't think it can touch the price of Ethereum, its price now is about 2.5$ and the price of Ethereum is about 220$.

All cryptocurrencies  price can increase and decrease, energy coin do increase and decrease as well, but the coin is more volatile because of low market capital is compared to ethereum. 

In order to grow a currency like the growth of ethereum, you must have the same special properties and much better, because if the currency you are asking for has these advantages, it will reach the price of the ethereum.

On 12/12/2019 at 2:42 PM, Sumonksr said:

I hope energi coin will be increase as like etherum , bitcoin cash. Few days ago I earnd little  energi coin and I hold to future increases.

What increases the price of some crypto is the demand on that particular coin on the market compared to it's supply and if that energi coin is well balanced for this then it will reach high levels.

2 hours ago, George10 said:

What increases the price of some crypto is the demand on that particular coin on the market compared to it's supply and if that energi coin is well balanced for this then it will reach high levels.

I have faith on it brother, as I have NRG holdings on some platforms which offers staking features for Energi's NRG. The project has well-precised vision to preven NRG from the further price inflation in the cryptocurrency markets 😉

A few people are confusing rate of increase with price.  Will NRG surpass ETH in price?  Probably not at the current trajectory.  It doesn't need to hit $250 though to *outpace* ETH.  It's harder to believe established coins like ETH and BTC will 10x, but a coin that's priced at 1% of ETH has a lot of room to grow.

We all have high hopes for the tokens or coins that we posses and hold but it is important to understand that not every cryptocurrency will be follow ETH, Ltc or Dash. Most of the tokens received from airdrops turn out to be duds on the market and without a strong team to maintain and manage it, tokens fall out of the market after being launched. But Energi has been quite successful to create its place in the market and hopefully continues its forward run.

Edited by Dmasked

468x60-3.png

We never know friend, just hold them! They can grow and give you a profit that you didn't expect in all your life, Energi coin is very good and popular, so just have a little faith.

Time is the ultimate weapon!