Automated trading by 3commas Bot - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Automated trading by 3commas Bot

I cannot do the automated trading by using the trading bots, because I just want to know very well on how my orders are going and also to gain trading experience

The platform has existed for a very long time and you can trust 3commas, it is personally registered there. Botha did not try in work, but saw that he brings in more than 1% income, which is very small.

For me it's not reliable at all, because bot have only one program tadk to do and it can't keep up on the movements of the market. 

i have heard some exact things about this bot I wager, I think it'll paintings on binance and it'll routinely set stoplosses and earnings takes for every trades, didn't use it individually so I can't suggest it to anyone for now.

On 1/31/2020 at 5:23 PM, theghostm1 said:

I think it is a robot not a bot .. Yes, there are types of robots, yes, good business, but their prices are high. Bots are lower in price because they only give signals

I don't trust those automated bots because I can't have those valuable proofs and I'll be lazy if I have nothing to solve. I make my own transactions. It will increase your confidence about what you are doing.

It is usually noticed that the people involved in trading do not actually have much knowledge about the trading process. Unsurprisingly, this is one of the reasons why automated trading systems are so popular. For those looking to start trading, all that is required is a computer connected to the Internet.

It is an automated trading bot intended to help investors and speculators to carry out digital currency trading automatically using the simulation system and according to custom orders determined by the user and implemented by the bot without the need to follow or interfere in the process.

On 12.12.2019 at 18:42, Loly said:

If you do not have time to follow your deals and market movement you can use 3commas Bot. 

3commas Bot Features

1- It does not need to follow you or stay in front of the device 24 hours, it executes on its own, and once the conditions set for it are fulfilled, it therefore makes you deliberate at any time and in any place wherever you are.

2- Smart Trading (or what is known as Smart Trading (Buying, Selling and Moving Stop Loss)) and this is what we will explain in the first part.

3- Repeated automated trading, or what is known as Trading Bot Automated, and allows you to buy and sell recurring automated according to technical automatic signals (it will be explained in the second part).

4- The possibility of linking an automated trading bot to more than one platform.

5- Easy to use interface for beginners.

6- The ability to share settings for automated trading between users.

7 - The possibility of doing a test settings realistically and knowing the results by placebo before actually implementing them to reduce the loss.

8- A mobile app that enables you to continue trading your digital currencies and gives you the ability to cancel trading quickly.

9- Currently it supports 12 platforms which are (Bittrex, Bitfinex, Binance, Bitstamp, KuCoin, Poloniex, HitBTC, CEX, GDAX (Coinbase Pro), OKEx, Huobi and Yobit.

10- Very interactive and responsive technical support.

11- A nominal price for the features it provides.

I know this service - it has been on the market for several years and has shown myself on the positive side, but I use another, it costs me less and I'm used to it, I can say that this bot is a worthy tool for trading.

Can I use this report in Forex trading? How much is the price of using it. What is the average profit it makes in a month? Can you or tell us some of the results it achieves?

in my opinion bot trading is not profitable because so many bot traders says they earn profit in starting days, but later in few days later the loss all their amount, so I also suggests do traditional trading like other trader do manual trading, because you personally monitoring the trade, so you can't got loss.

Automated trading has many big risks on your account, which makes it vulnerable to loss at any time and your money is lost, so I do not advise you to trade machinery because at any time it can cramp or break from doing its own tasks and this is a great risk

Why you sharing this kind of bot trading strategy here because i always hate from bot trading because i have some bad experiences of bot trade so learn first trading and done leverage trade on your self. 

One of the benefits of automated trading by COMA is the ability to link an automated trading bot to more than one platform at the same time, through an easy interface for beginners. And there is the possibility to share the settings for automated trading between users.

I don't like to prefer for these bot tradings because I feel very uncomfortable as it is very unsecured and also sometimes it can make you suffer from loss so it's better to do it by yourself it will help more to increase and to maximize your earnings.

I dont like trading bots they always give me loss! Its better for me to stay 10 hours watching my screen than using trading bots which are giving me loss. I dont know whats the problem but i have never earn profit from them since i started use them to trade.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I allow heard about enjoyable equipment about this bot I guess, I deem it will happen as expected on binance and it will involuntarily fixed stoplosses and profit takes for every trades, Didn't abuse it in my opinion hence I humbug put in a good word for it to anybody for now.

I do not recommend using automated trading and 3 commas bot
  Especially for beginners because that will make them lose and will not make any good profits in the long run and this is through my experience in this

THINK POSITIVE

On 2/11/2020 at 4:28 AM, Kamardeen said:

I have heard some good things about this bot I guess, I think it will work on binance and it will automatically set stoplosses and profit takes for every trades, Didn't use it personally so I can't recommend it to anyone for now.

I have heard some good things about this bot I guess, I think it will work on binance and it will automatically set stoplosses and profit takes for every trades, Didn't use it personally so I can't recommend it to anyone for now.

Automated trading tools allow traders, especially beginners, to set trading limits in advance, which can help ensure their trades stay on track. Completely wrong bots only save time that you should program before using and insert some conditions to follow and bots do it correctly so if you program wrong, you will lose money when delivered. manual translation

Sorry, I don't like bots, I don't trust bots so I don't participate in anything related to bots. As for deals I can do myself. I know that automated trading is not bad, there are many people who use it

Programmed along with chat grinding bot methods are routine throughout cryptocurrencies, using an assessment of his or her wrong and right actions. Digital camera currency exchange merchants usually brag regarding the dividends they have got obtained off their robotic grinding bot though I am not keen on such an exchange.

There is no doubt that machine learning has the potential to achieve more profitable information, but there is also no doubt that many of the claims attributable to artificial intelligence must be filed under if it occurs.

On 3/11/2020 at 4:57 PM, outsskux said:

Thanks for sharing, I prefer manual trading, I feel more secure, and I am more confident in winning. But there are many advantages to automated trading. I just haven't used them yet

You're true but automatic trading is safest because it selling in the price you choose and cases you wrote, it can be like you in trading or also better because all thing work with robot now, so why no let robot to trade instead of us??? Very good the topic thanks sir.

On 2/11/2020 at 4:28 AM, Kamardeen said:

You don't even need a big investment to get started. Automated trading tools allow traders, especially beginners, to set trading limits in advance, which can help ensure their trades stay on track. ability to share settings for automated transactions between users. Proactively test the settings and know the results with a placebo before actually implementing them to reduce losses.

Electrical power software managing with a few other alternate developments, evaluation to help yobit. Concerning bank account theft, electrical power software, which is honest using it is buyers, well, I suppose there is not any fear of the item.

I have made use of crypto trading bots as well, mainly the cryptohopper bot. I chose this bot over the 3commas bot because they have a free trial period. Anyway, i noticed that with reviews and my experience as well, that bots are good for generating a profit in the beginning but they start to make losses, some of which cannot even be repaired due to the large loss. That is why i think we should stick to manual trading.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769