Will Bitcoin Cross $12000 in The Year 2020? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Will Bitcoin Cross $12000 in The Year 2020?

On 12/12/2019 at 4:58 PM, Satya31 said:

According to today's condition of market and the growth of volume of crypto I think there is a probability that bitcoin will cross $12000 in 2020 definitely. Also the bitcoin chart analysis gives a little bit hint of this. 

in my opinion it might be due to seeing the amount of bitcoin that is lost half in the market for now. seeing the end of bitcoin and the high demand, maybe this will make the price of bitcoin rise this year due to surging transactions on the market.

I have confidence that Bitcoin can penetrate the price of $ 12,000 in the near future, Halving Block Reward mining will occur around May.

That maybe possible if the cryptocurrency market shows sign of improvement and continuous to grow that means there's every tendency that bitcoin will actually cross $12000 dollars this year 2020.

Now current price of bitcoin is 9750$ Now it's chance that btc soon can down to 9500$ or even to 9000$ due to much hipe on btc from last two months now it's time of bearish market. 

We can't deny with it I think that there is a chance that Bitcoin will rise very quickly and will cross the mark but for achieving it we need to have a consistent positive price fluctuations in it which will allow the investors to invest and traders to do there regular tradings with it.

This could be a possibility considering the little resistance on BTC. Some industry experts have even predicted prices beyond this figure.

2 hours ago, PARTHO said:

The price of Bitcoin is increasing as it's demand is increasing... In the business market. the corn is mostly used for investment and trading and it is a popular currency worldwide...it is one of the cryptocurrency I love most. So I clean it can cross 12000 dollar in 2020.

Well let be shake your mind bitcoin will cross that 12000 just this march, don't think so low of bitcoin my friend.

Perhaps this will happen, but do not forget these are just expectations, because the movement of the market can never be expected, so the price can rise very quickly and may also go down to the maximum.

From start of this new year bitcoin is on positive side as demand and supply narrowing gape so we can expect good rise as many big analyst already giving different predictions about this we can expect this is good chance for this to have this figure easily for me this is big possibility that this can touch this figure even can go more high then this figure.

I don't know why we ask about the distant future, and nobody knows what will happen tomorrow, all we have to do is be optimistic and work hard

12000 is not a big issue we've passed that, something that we must think is bitcoin will reach the new ATH, passing the 20k is very challenging. It takes time to hit that price again. I believe it will hit 12k soon, the big possibility in this year after the halving take places.

You have questioned whether BTC will reach $ 12000 in 2020.  I think it can reach, maybe we see every day its price fluctuates, but your hope can be fulfilled.

On 12.12.2019 at 17:58, Satya31 said:

According to today's condition of market and the growth of volume of crypto I think there is a probability that bitcoin will cross $12000 in 2020 definitely. Also the bitcoin chart analysis gives a little bit hint of this. 

Yes, this will undoubtedly happen and most likely in the six months after halving, now there is still manipulation of it to keep the price, breaking this stagnation is inevitable in the near future.

The price of bit coins rises very easily and decreases very quickly. So I can't say whether there will be 12000 this year. However, I think I pray for it so that the price of Bitcoin goes up.

Very possible this year it would cross 15000$ in my  thinking. Because many countries are accepting  Crypto currency, its increase the demand of all digital coins  which cause increase in price too

Yes, it's possible that the value of bitcoin increase in $12,000, I recognize and saw that last december 2017 the price of bitcoin $19,000 it's so huge and it's possible that price will go higher or more right now the price of bitcoin is $9,100 if people buy bitcoins and invest more investors the price will increased again.

We've heard a lot about this at the beginning of the year! Unfortunately, the current indications show that the price of Bitcoin will be much lower this month! I hope things will turn around and the price of Bitcoin will turn up to a high price! That's more than $12,000!

On 2/24/2020 at 8:51 AM, Umair0011 said:

By 2020, the cryptocurrency position will be such that if managed properly Nowadays we saw so many reports and peoples says that crypto is our future and through crypto, we can make good money and can change. The BTC will be approach upto 10000$ i think

i think the bear market we are still in made most of us lose faith in bitcoin and crypto in general and we need to see lots of green candle to restore faith in it once again.

3 hours ago, Jh10 said:

I think if 2020 is a bright year for Bitcoin ... Bitcoin can surpass 15000 000 again in 2020 .. No doubt this century is the century of IT, so many countries that believe in IT and progress will accept Bitcoin and many countries stock.  The exchange will invest in bitcoin .. So this is the main reason that increases the amount and price of bitcoin:-+

i also think this year is the golden year for all kind of crypto and in this year the price of btc will go to moon and it will hit 15k i think.

3 hours ago, sina mase said:

This is happening right now while btc is low, we need to buy more btc, so if that happens, the coins I brought may be huge, but we never know because btc is rising Or at any given time, we have to be very professional to predict

The main concern with bitcoin is always that it is very unstable and it's prices are fluctuating on daily basics but keeping in view the previous record of bitcoin's price chart we can say that it's prices are increasing and it is believable that their value can reach to 12000 dollars in upcoming years.

Ofcourse thier are big possibilities that bitcoin will increase more in Asia especially when bitcoin bull run start again. Thats why always careful and don't make move that you really don't know. Especially when bitcoin increase in unexpected way because in sure the next of this is dump. 

It is possible,the past few weeks bitcoin reach 10k level,so it is not surprising if it increase upto that price especially bitcoin halving are about to happen 

this is true that alot of people have been predicting that bitvoin will soon in the future, so i will suggest thta it will be too nice if it go too high in the future. i am predicting that it will cross almost 20k dollars soon.