Will Bitcoin Cross $12000 in The Year 2020? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Will Bitcoin Cross $12000 in The Year 2020?

It's possible because bitcoin price always fluctuation ups and downs also manipulation. 

Toady bitcoin drops almost 500$.

It's very difficult time for any beginner  investors but we know long time hold always profitable. 

Now season to buy alt coin because alt coin price too much low.    

it can, and that's the most realistic figure that bitcoin can achieve in 2020. Many expect bitcoin to reach $ 20,000 again, but it looks like it's difficult for next year and $ 12000 is the most realistic.

• Useful or interesting 1

31 minutes ago, fuer44 said:

c'est possible, et c'est le chiffre le plus réaliste que le bitcoin puisse atteindre en 2020. Beaucoup s'attendent à ce que le bitcoin atteigne à nouveau 20 000 $, mais il semble que ce soit difficile pour l'année prochaine et 12 000 $ est le plus réaliste.

Yes the price of 12,000 dollars seems realistic and very fair for the year 2020, however this growth becomes more and more impossible and given the current situation and also the planned launch of the new piece of Facebook, I am pessimistic.

21 hours ago, hakimgentlemen said:

Yes the price of 12,000 dollars seems realistic and very fair for the year 2020, however this growth becomes more and more impossible and given the current situation and also the planned launch of the new piece of Facebook, I am pessimistic.

right now I just think, that Facebook piece shouldn't be there because it could damage the crypto ecosystem that has been formed for many years and later if Facebook really launches, then the stable coin will really make the crypto market strange.

Bitcoin has registered some impressive gains over the last 48 hours after being in a lull period in recent weeks.

Bitcoin will experience a breakout and hit $12,000 before the end of the year if it remains above the $8,500 support this week, predicts the CEO of a $12-billion financial giant.

The prediction from Nigel Green, the chief executive of deVere Group, one of the world's largest independent financial advisory organisations, comes after the world's largest cryptocurrency experienced a 20 per cent price surge over the weekend.

Green comments: "Bitcoin has registered some impressive gains over the last 48 hours after being in a lull period in recent weeks.

"As of now, it has defied the so-called Death Cross - a bearish pattern that takes place when the 50-day moving average falls below the 200-day moving average.

"The $8,500 support has previously acted as a crucial support for Bitcoin. I believe that if Bitcoin bulls can keep the price above this over the next week, the world's dominant cryptocurrency will experience a breakout and will hit $12,000 before the end of the year."

He continues: "This latest surge in Bitcoin was triggered by China's President Xi calling the adoption of blockchain - the technology on which cryptocurrencies run - an important breakthrough for independent innovation of core technologies.

"This is a clear signal that the leader of the world's second-largest economy is moving towards embracing the technology - in which Bitcoin plays a vital part - and therefore taken as a positive boost for the whole digital currencies sector. 

Crossing the $10,000 barrier is so significant for bitcoin . now bitcoin is only heading upwards. Although optimism allowed him to suggest that bitcoin price is climbing to $15,000, at the same time, John McAfee extends the argument and suggests that bitcoin can reach $1 million mark as well if it successfully overtakes $100,000 in 2020.

According to my opinion it will cross $12000 in 2020 because of bitxoin halving. And increasing demand day by day. 

I'm not too optimistic about the $ 12000 rate for one bitcoin in 2020. In the $ 9000 price range, I'm already grateful if bitcoin reaches that value.

On 12/12/2019 at 5:58 PM, Satya31 said:

According to today's condition of market and the growth of volume of crypto I think there is a probability that bitcoin will cross $12000 in 2020 definitely. Also the bitcoin chart analysis gives a little bit hint of this. 

It will not have problem crossing the $12000 level because having is coming, let's just take what the price will be before 2019, then we move forward in 2020 where the halving will happen, and many people are going to take this opportunity to buy more Bitcoin.

Yes, you are right bitcoin will cross $12000 in 2020. because so many good things in crypto market will happening now. Many countries are accepting bitcoin. Many ATM are building now. So definitely bitcoin price will go up more than $12000.

On 12/12/2019 at 7:37 PM, Linkkoin said:

The fact that we had just observed a golden cross (100&50 day moving averages), last seen in 2016, in addition to the fact there is halving for BTC scheduled for May 2020 are suggesting that we might see even higher price level.

Just to say - this year we had a halving for Litecoin. The price went from $18 to $200 peak few weeks before the halving itself.

These two factors are very bullish and unless something truly unexpected takes place - the probability of this price level to be reached is high. Even if we may see this month (and early January) BTC price to get below $6500-6800 (actually we think this would be an excellent chance to get it at "discount" price and introduced a special offer because of that).

But of course nothing is guaranteed when speaking of investing (beside being forced to pay taxes for profits).

Yes it is trully i am sure it will be happend. But may be not as we want on 2020 will be midlle hight for BTC and Altcoins might ve beyter chance to up more hightly . But on 2021 it will be the same as 2017 . BTC will rise morenhight. Its my thought . 

2 hours ago, Yanadia said:

Yes it is trully i am sure it will be happend. But may be not as we want on 2020 will be midlle hight for BTC and Altcoins might ve beyter chance to up more hightly . But on 2021 it will be the same as 2017 . BTC will rise morenhight. Its my thought . 

As well it is worth to admit, that the longer BTC exists, the longer each cycle (from bottom to peak and from peak to another bottom) becomes.

Currently the price of bitcoin down which remaining until the end of 2019 but in the next year you can see some good news where I expect the price of bitcoin will cross 12000$ we just need to keep patine.

Well, predictions are just merely predictions, there is no concrete basis for that. I can help you to be optimistic about it but do not expect much. 

On 12/12/2019 at 12:58 PM, Satya31 said:

According to today's condition of market and the growth of volume of crypto I think there is a probability that bitcoin will cross $12000 in 2020 definitely. Also the bitcoin chart analysis gives a little bit hint of this. 

well with this big hype around the bitcoin halving in 2020 i think we will definitely start going up starting in march and slowly move upwards and might even reach 17k or 18k but what comes next is the mystery.

Yeah bro I think it will go above 12000$ and I hope you get high profit.

Best of luck to you bro.

But everything will be fine from January 2020.

On 12/17/2019 at 8:11 PM, fuer44 said:

it can, and that's the most realistic figure that bitcoin can achieve in 2020. Many expect bitcoin to reach $ 20,000 again, but it looks like it's difficult for next year and $ 12000 is the most realistic.

In 2020 after halving ending BTC will goes to 25K because as we seen BTC graph history .It goes higher from his last highest price  from last time.This situation is not friendly for BTC now but it will all change after halving ends.

11 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

In 2020 after halving ending BTC will goes to 25K because as we seen BTC graph history .It goes higher from his last highest price  from last time.This situation is not friendly for BTC now but it will all change after halving ends.

yes, everyone is waiting for bitcoin halving and how bitcoin halving can work well or not. if it really works, the possibility of pumping bitcoin to the highest price than in before is huge.

3 minutes ago, fuer44 said:

yes, everyone is waiting for bitcoin halving and how bitcoin halving can work well or not. if it really works, the possibility of pumping bitcoin to the highest price than in before is huge.

BTC will goes up easily after the end of halving.As i observe everyone is getting impatience for BTC .They want to see big spike of BTC .This will  soon start after halving may be in a month.So before that ready for big dip of price.

20 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

BTC will goes up easily after the end of halving.As i observe everyone is getting impatience for BTC .They want to see big spike of BTC .This will  soon start after halving may be in a month.So before that ready for big dip of price.

but I've also heard the news that bitcoin halving might not happen in a short time, or in the next month. yes even though it will be delayed or will come in a fast time, of course we expect the best for the development of the halcoin bitcoin.

anything can happen with bitcoin in the future. in the next year, i hope the price of bitcoin will rise. base on many observers, there's a possibility that it will definitely hit 12k or more. 

10K has a good probability to happen again next year. It depends though from the time we escape this bear market. We might fall to 6k first and stay there again for a while. I'm highly confident though and holding.

Yes i am also think bitcoin price will rise up again.Bitcoin price rise up every year.I think bitcoin price will crossed $12000 dollars in 2020

I think it will definitley will hit more than $12000. As most of us are very confident and also experts are also confirming that btc might hit $15k in next year

I think bitcoin will cross this target in this year's but I will say that this is only my pridiction only that's all we can pridict only and this target can happen in six months also it all about market