Will Bitcoin Cross $12000 in The Year 2020? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Will Bitcoin Cross $12000 in The Year 2020?

22 hours ago, Satya31 said:

According to today's condition of market and the growth of volume of crypto I think there is a probability that bitcoin will cross $12000 in 2020 definitely. Also the bitcoin chart analysis gives a little bit hint of this. 

Many wild predictions say that the price of Bitcoin in 2020 will rise dramatically. What is clear is that many say to prepare it at the end of this year for the rise in Bitcoin next year. And hopefully those predictions are correct.

• +1 1

22 hours ago, Satya31 said:

According to today's condition of market and the growth of volume of crypto I think there is a probability that bitcoin will cross $12000 in 2020 definitely. Also the bitcoin chart analysis gives a little bit hint of this. 

It's more because of halving, even some analysis predicts a 3x increase in the value of bitcoin in 2017. But we will enter a correction phase or that at around $5000, this is a good opportunity to buy at the bottom.

• +1 2

We can expect Bitcoin to go up by 2020. Bitcoin has not declined much since the end of the year. But what we have seen is that Bitcoin exceeds that value by nearly 19,000 / =. Therefore, we cannot assume that the value of Bitcoin will not increase in the future. The demand for Bitcoin is increasing day by day and so is the number of people looking for it. As the demand for bitcoin grows over the next few years, its value could also exceed US $ 12,000.

Edited by Kadcomba
letter correction
  • +4 1

Yes I think the price of bitcoin will reach $ 12,000 in 2020 as the price of bitcoin in the current market is above $ 7000 a few days ago, the value of bitcoin was like $ 10,000 so it could not reach 12000 in 2020.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is expected to reach 12,000 thousand in January 2020, and in May 2020 will exceed 15 thousand, many media say, I look forward to Bitcoin.

• +1 1

Maybe yes or maybe no, right now we are in the last month of 2019 in some days we receive the next new year 2020, then maybe we can predict what is the price real of Bitcoin.

• +1 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

No it cannot Go that high because they already pump and Dumb this year very hard and people also are Afraid what they are doing so I think they will not go this high

• -1 1

Currently, the bitcoin market quite down which might be down at the end of this year. But next year there some possibility to reach 12k$. Let's see what will happen.

• +1 1

As per my mind it is highly unlikely that Bitcoin will cross 12000 Price. I think prices of bitcoin will decline in coming years as more and more countries will go for the regulation of crypto currencies. 

• +2 1

I completely agree with you. Cause I think the price of the Bitcoin is rising day by day! And in the future 2020 the price may cross 12k$ and people who are investing on Bitcoin right now could get a great profit! 

It has always gone up and the price become twice more after the halving. I think this is what is going to happen this time too. So it may cost 20000 dollars

Partially true, it can pass $12000 and move above it. That should be a great move of the market, doubling it position

Now the price of btc i9s lo9w but the price will go high very soon. I think 2020 will be the golden year for btc so the price will reach up to 20000 usd .

Speculations can be made for Bitcoin price prediction and I believe that Bitcoin will go ahead of 12000$ in 2020 and there might be situation that it may cross the ATH also, so hope for the best.

3 minutes ago, ethannbenny said:

To what I have read so far I think that bitcoin prices is going to get high more than 12 thousand dollars because many good predictor are already saying that by the year 2020 bitcoin is going be like about 20k 

It is very good to know that. I also heard many predictor saying a huge rise in the year 2020 but simultaneously some of the predictors are saying that kind of rise some years later around 2025. So there is some confusion. But hope that your words come true. So that will be very probable. 

Well the analysis can be done to determine the price of bitcoin in 2020. Maybe later it can reach $ 12,000 as you mentioned, hopefully everything will be right.

Думаю, что он вырастет даже до 20000 долларов, так как новый год обещает быть ещё более серьезным для криптовалюты. Многие платформы подключаются к оплате через криптовалюту.

On 12/12/2019 at 1:28 PM, Satya31 said:

I'm not sure about the early months of 2020. There are some discussions about an upcoming bull run for bitcoin and some other coins. If this bull run happens, I think bitcoin will easily reach between $10K and $12K but anything higher than that remains to be seen. However, considering the fact that bitcoin price has reached between $15K and $20K in 2017, it is not impossible for BTC to reach this price range again. I am almost sure about what will happen about 6 months later. I'm referring to the third bitcoin halving which I believe will increase BTC price significantly because previous similar experiences has shown that after each halving BTC price will skyrocket.

On 12/12/2019 at 5:58 PM, Satya31 said:

Everyone is hoping that bitcoin will cross not just 12,000$ but 15,000 in 2020 due to incoming bitcoin halving everyone thinks that halving will bring a big impact to the price action of bitcoin.

It is hard for Bitcoin to reach $12,000 on year 2020 that now the value of Bitcoin are continuously dropping to $7,000 after Bitcoin reach the $9,000 strong. But I wish the value of Bitcoin will pump up in next year.

4 minutes ago, dshuy20 said:

Given the current market conditions and the number of cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin could rise to $ 12,000 in 2020. I believe that it is possible by 2020. I believe this hike will end in the summer of 2020. It is possible to buy Wikipedia in the future.

Bitcoin will cross that 12k, it will go up to 30k at the very least, there are many factors that bitcoin could pump to 100k.