Benefits of Monroe coin - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Harishbhoir

Benefits of Monroe coin

Monero is the best coin for privacy and the benefit is this. It is used by people that feel danger to have their address known to scammers and criminals. All bitcoin addresses are known and can be found if they belong to someone in some ways as even exchange names and data have been leaked and hacked. It is probable that every big wallet is connected already and known. So privacy is important.

• +2 1

A correction in this title is needed if the writter ever sees what he written as the name is not Monroe but Monero. It is one of the coins that appeared to cover the lack of privacy in blockchain systems. Blockchains are transparent and transactions are linked and also recorded. With monero there is no way knowing which transactions are connected and originated from an account.

Thanks for exlpaining the Monero XMR coin my friend. I would like to know more though and have a better view about Monero and how it manages to be so secure and untraceable and what is this irreversible cryptographic math Monero is using according to what said in this post. Maybe a post with more details explaining which technologies make Monero so unique would help more.

I personally have not given monero the opportunity, but I admit that I have heard good things about this crypto, like right now, good post, greetings.

Edited by Michar1

There are strong reasons to invest in Monroe
 It is the most private currency in the world. The Do Not Track feature has allowed anonymous transactions to increase in demand.
 The limited circulation of 17 million cryptocurrencies from Monroe is an encouraging incentive to invest in them.
 Its double price of around $ 120 is evidence of a stable currency.

Its really important topics .So i say,The most vital gain of this coin is that no one can hint at you so the scammers,and the thieves will now not apprehend that how a lot of cash is with you and no man or woman will rob you and no person will discover that a certain amount of cash is owed by using way of whom so they'll not reach to the owner and will now not assault on them.thnak you

The benefit of the Monero coin is anonymity. It is the best anonymity coin that provides privacy in wallets and untraceable transactions. It is also used in the darknet in a very small scale though but this has alerted authorities that wanted to break its encryption and lately the IRS has hired some crypto expert companies to attempt to break the currency Monero encryption.

Yes monero is a good coin and this is best coin like BTC and also like the ETH and this coin future is so much bright and good. Now this time all the market is down and thats why monero is also comes down but i hope soon it will recover all the market and monero will also make a new high this time.

On 12/13/2019 at 2:28 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

The prices of monroe coins are increasing day by day, and this coin is in a good position, I think we can invest long term in this coin, my friends have started investing in these coins now.

Monroe is the second best coin after the Bitcoin in terms of mining but there are a lot of fake mining website that claim to be legit Monroe miners and they will run with your investment at the end.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 12/12/2019 at 5:03 PM, Harishbhoir said:
Benefits of Monero Cryptocurrency:

Private: No one can see how much balance you have by looking at the blockchain. Secure: Irreversible cryptographic math secures Monero transactions and wallets. Untraceable: Monero coins can't be traced back to the blockchain due to encryption.

I think all of the coins in the market are very hard to track, not just monero coin. Monero coin is one of the most important coin in the market but it is no use now but I think this coin will become better coin in the future.

Monroe coin or token has a lots benefit, one of the most important benefits is the privacy, it is a digital cryptocurrency that is secure and untraceable. Every cryptocurrency has their best parts. Monroe's best part is the privacy and the security it have

It is strange, I don't Think there is any other currency which has such feature, all the other currencies can show the balance for your wallet address, it is Good one.

If monero gives many benefits, especially the fact of becoming invisible, but I have not yet dared to enter it, although I have heard good things about it, but maybe soon for now my eyes are on other options, good post greetings cordial.

On 12/12/2019 at 11:03 AM, Harishbhoir said:

Monero coins can't be traced back to the blockchain due to encryption.

This is the reason Monero is starting to get ban in many countries. South Korea was first and perhaps France will follow as they don't want to have privacy internet money, being afraid of the criminals that use them.

The title needs correction as there is an error. The monero cryptocurrency is different from most of the rest, having absolute anonymity and not allowing any transcaction to be found, it gives much needed privacy and helps the payments made without someone knows who paid, a name can't be attached although there are efforts to ban Monero from exchanges and wallets.

Yes you are right but if you are talking that monero is only hard to track then It's bit wrong because all the crypto currencies are hard to track and this is due to security and privacy.

On 12/12/2019 at 2:03 PM, Harishbhoir said:

Private: No one can see how much balance you have by looking at the blockchain. Secure: Irreversible cryptographic math secures Monero transactions and wallets. Untraceable: Monero coins can't be traced back to the blockchain due to encryption.

You are right Monero is the best and secure currency but I have not it but my friend told me about it and he said it is good and also very profitable he is doing trading of it and earn in a good profit through it and he suggest me to buy this and also use in trading but I not buy them but I will buy them when I have some money because now I am collecting my money to buy it.

• Useful or interesting 1

The Monroe coin is a good currency and has a good future, as it is increasing day by day, but in general it is very difficult to track currencies and predict their rise or fall. Some people seemed to invest in it while they were making a good profit.

• +2 1

@Harishbhoir This currency is known in the market for this. It is possible to track that currency and take advantage of it and it is considered one of the well-known currencies such as the DOG, Dash Coin, Litecoin and other currencies. For that, before starting to work in any currency, we must know its strength in the market

• +1 1

Indeed, the currency is really good, it can not be tracked, and it is the most secure currency and many are dealing today with it for the sake of the great privacy that it owns.

Monroe coin seems to be a good coin. It maybe at a low price today. But it can be held and stored for future use. It may not be as popular as Ethereum or XRP, Litecoin or doge but is going to have a bright future.

Monero coin is a privacy oriented cryptocurrency which provides the facility of being totally anonymous. The transactions made by this coin is fully secure because it disguise the address. Investors don't need to pay for an extra hardware to mine monero coin because they can easily mine by using their own CPU. 

First of all I want to tell you that when you work on the cryptocurrency there are many coins in which you go for the investment and no I want to tell you about the Monroe coin this one is not good in the market

Oh, how wonderful the features of this currency, you encouraged me to invest this currency right now, I really don't like to be tracked and I don't like to be seen by anyone who loves privacy very much.