Benefits of Monroe coin - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Harishbhoir

Benefits of Monroe coin

On 12/12/2019 at 3:03 PM, Harishbhoir said:
Benefits of Monero Cryptocurrency:

Private: No one can see how much balance you have by looking at the blockchain. Secure: Irreversible cryptographic math secures Monero transactions and wallets. Untraceable: Monero coins can't be traced back to the blockchain due to encryption.

As you shared about monero coin benefit I read your content. I found that it's so risky for market. Because it's fully anonymous. And we 

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

There was a project of coinhive based on monero coin what happened for it?

And minergate is working in monero but not famous now why ?

Yesterday price of monero coin was 74$ Now currently price is 82$ it means 10$ in twenty four hours it's means much volatility in monero. This is not best time to invest wait for bearish trend. 

We need to support good content must like for good posts. 

On 12/12/2019 at 12:03 PM, Harishbhoir said:

Private: No one can see how much balance you have by looking at the blockchain. Secure: Irreversible cryptographic math secures Monero transactions and wallets. Untraceable: Monero coins can't be traced back to the blockchain due to encryption.

Please go and change monroe to monero on the title of your topic.

My comment is monero will not survive if regulations survive.

I have checked on the Internet Monero coin is also one of the good coin in the market it is same like litecoin and Bitcoin and it also have a good worth there must be great benefits of this coin people who have already invested in this coin they can guide us better about the benefits of this coin but it looks like a great future competitor of other coins.

benefits on monero coin

currency is yours 

it is fungible 

dynamic stability

multiple keys  

On 12/25/2019 at 4:09 PM, jyoti12321 said:

Thank you for sharing this with me.

Your post is very informative.

suppose this monero coin is a coin of hobby too. yes Monero can not be penetrated the same as different cash

Monero is cash for a connected world. It’s fast, private, and secure. With Monero, you are your own bank. You can spend safely, knowing that others cannot see your balances or track your activity.

6 hours ago, Shohag Rana said:

decent installment organize than Bitcoin. That ought to remain the core interest. Monero's standard hardforks mitigates dispute pressure in the network.

It is true mate.  Hackers ans criminals maybe use monero  because of its privacy and anonymity.  Monero is good for secure  and anonymous.  I still believe  monero  is gpod investment  and will be more valuable  at this year,  Let's see.

Really, Almonero is among the currencies that have a huge crypto community and fairly high trading liquidity and I think it has a huge future in the field.

Rate me if you benefit from my informations so i can give you more ❤️

Great while seeing the specifications of monero coin I feel it's very interesting for all the Crypto users to deal with it as the reviews and responses of the coin is also very good and the value of it is also reasonable which can give you an opportunity to earn profit from it.

On 12/30/2019 at 8:08 AM, Dinesh09798 said:

Monero(XRP) is a crypto currency same like bitcoin. Monero has very low value in market around $0.19. This coin is very good for future. I am sure it's price will increase surely in 2020. So it's good for hold.

this time all the market is down and thats why monero is also comes down however i'm hoping soon it'll get better all the marketplace and monero will also make a new high this time.

Like Littercoin and Ethereum and many others, Monroe is one of the best currencies in the currency market, and if you talk to me about how to find it, I think that Alleptocurrency is hard to track, not just Monero.

Its features look pretty amazing, and transactions can become inevitable. This could be the first currency because I've never heard of a currency whose transactions are unrecognizable, I think it's good if you don't want to scam

Monero (XMR) digital currency uses signature addresses to hide the identity of senders and recipients. The signature of the episode is unique because it combines the user account keys and the public keys available on the blockchain in Monero.

In my opinion all coins are hard to trick all of them the same method of transportation

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes this coin is really a huge one in the market I didn't known any coin could reach this price like Monero and it is like other coins hard to trick.

On 12/12/2019 at 2:33 PM, Harishbhoir said:

But due to this feature monero is facing big problem also. Because it is main coin for money laundering and it is highly doubtful as governments could ban it for illegal acts. Also wise people do not prefer it.

A monero is also a decentralized blockchain based crypto currency coin. It is a good coin. And its main purpose is  privacy and decentralization. It is a secure coin and no one can see the transactions of the monero coin. It is totally private

Hm, a good project. I was very surprised that no one can find out how many coins I have, even if I look at the blockchain. This technology is very useful for those who fear for their coins.

Monero coin makes a major difference due to its focus on privacy and safety. This means that XMR currencies cannot be distinguished from each other based on their transaction history. At the same time, this poses a challenge to Monroe, because her strength in the privacy sphere made her a popular currency.

Cryptocurrencies that support privacy were the highest currencies during the beginning of the year 2020 in general, all cryptocurrencies such as Monero and Dash and others rose enormously, but the complete devastation of the market led to their decline with the market.

You deserve a better Internet, Earn money while you surfing the web Start using Brave browser

Monero has been the best privacy coin which has serve us as an anonymity for the save of your asset which no one can know the balance on your address

Monero coin was worth more than 300 dollars earlier and now 
the price of the currency has gone down and the volume of trading in the currency
 has become small and I don’t think that the currency will rise
 again because the team did not support the currency well

I don't know much about Monroe coin. The features you explained of this coin is very much similar to all the coins. No one can track transactions of any crypto coin.

I don't know much about Monroe coin. The features you explained of this coin is very much similar to all the coins. No one can track transactions of any crypto coin.