Benefits of Monroe coin - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Harishbhoir

Benefits of Monroe coin

It is so good to have an untraceable crypto currency, it seems really interesting one , but I usually follow many analysts and YouTube channels that talk about crypto currency and I wonder why I have not heard about it before, I do not recall that it was mentioned, not even once, and now you have raised my curiosity to look more for it and to learn about it. 

• +2 1

My friend Monroe currency is a distinguished currency in the encrypted financial markets within the platforms, but in ancient times I did not deal with it in general or traded it, but I have heard about it on one of the encrypted chat platforms on Telegram, but I do not recommend buying it today Thank you

You should probably change your title because you're referring to a Monroe coin for some reason. Marilyn Monroe, what is it again? In either case, Monero has three advantages over Bitcoin. Monero, along with Zcash, is the best privacy coin in my opinion.

Monero is not the only cryptocurrency that cannot be tracked or cannot be retrieved from the blockchain because this applies to all cryptocurrencies, but Monero is a good cryptocurrency for investment and has a good future as it has an advanced ranking in coinmarketcap classification.