Benefits of Monroe coin - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Harishbhoir

Benefits of Monroe coin

Benefits of Monero Cryptocurrency:

Private: No one can see how much balance you have by looking at the blockchain. Secure: Irreversible cryptographic math secures Monero transactions and wallets. Untraceable: Monero coins can't be traced back to the blockchain due to encryption.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 7
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Monero coin is one of the important coins in the market just like litecoin and etherium and many other, and if you talk to me about tracing it I think all cryptocurrencies are hard to track not just monero 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Monero coins are a secured coin and therefore you will benefit a lot from investing, you will not get scammed, and already Monero coins are far ahead of the price of LTC coins. (XMR) is a cryptocurrency or a form of digital asset. Monero (XMR) price for today is $52.65 with a 24-hour trading volume of $151,002,753. Price is down -0.017% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 17 Million coins and a max supply of ? coins. The most active exchange that is trading Monero is Bitfinex. Explore the address and transactions of Monero on block explorers such as monerovision.com, moneroblocks.info, and xmr.tokenview.com. Additional information about Monero coin can be found at https://getmonero.org.

• Useful or interesting 1

The prices of monroe coins are increasing day by day, and this coin is in a good position, I think we can invest long term in this coin, my friends have started investing in these coins now.

• +1 2

I think all cryptocurrencies are hard to track not just about one or two they have the same function! about Monero is one of the old coin like Litecoin, Dogecoin .... About the price of Monero is growing very slowly.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Monero coin is like other popular coin. the privacy policy of this coin is very high and also confidential . no one can track your balance. this good feature will help to go to moon.

• +1 1

Monero remains a confidential coin and can compete with the ZEC coin, which is also a very excellent coin. 

Monero is like the other altcoin, but I don't think that monero is popular than the other coins. I think monero has been used in the dark market because they think that when they send the monero amount to the buyer or seller, their identity will not reveal, and they can still make a transaction. That is the same as what other coins did because other people will not know what transaction that has been made, and they can only watch the amount has been sent to another wallet. But the existing of monero can help traders to get more profit, especially if monero price can increase higher.

Monroe is most important coin as like a litecoin and other coins its price is increasing everyday this coin good potential to increase in future I think if we are able to invest in long term we will make a good profit in future

The best advantage of Monero is When sending a Monero transaction, the sender cryptographically "signs" the transaction with an input they own and 10 other inputs to give a total of 11 inputs that might have been used to generate a given transaction. This gives deniebilityfor senders as an external observer cannot be certain exactly which address sent a given transaction.

befit of the monero coin is same like bitcoin, monero is a crypto currency same like bitcoin and litecoin. It has very low value than bitcoin. You can buy it and hold for future. it's value will increase in future.

Some coins have cheaper transactions, some coins are faster in transactions . However, Monero’s  unique point is that it is completely anonymous.  the sender, receiver, and the amount of Monero sent is impossible to view by anyone else .

Monero is a very good coin. I gain huge profit from it. When it listed to coinmarketcap its price pump huge. It's blockchain is also too much secure. So I think it is a very good project.     

There are many benefits of Monroe coin.one of my friends is using it and he tell me about it.now I am very much interested on it.if I get chance I will use it.

Monero coin is crypto currency same like bitcoin. Monero coin has very low value than bitcoin. I think in future the price of monero will rise. You can hold monero coin for future.

The cryptocurrency is one of the best in the eye, as well as the coin, and one of the reasons is the security aspect of it, and the blockchin it has built on China is very powerful and without it being minedIn the case of the technology used in it and it does not have to cost too much to tighten it, it is possible to do a small amount of things

• +1 1
  • +4 1

All coins benefits is coming from when the coin is pump high and dump low so that's people are buying in low price and selling in high so this is the same with Monroe coin

No one can track the coins in Cryptorency because he is protected by blokchain. I think this monero coin is a coin of interest too. Yes Monero can not be penetrated the same as other coins.

On 12/12/2019 at 2:33 PM, Harishbhoir said:
Benefits of Monero Cryptocurrency:

Private: No one can see how much balance you have by looking at the blockchain. Secure: Irreversible cryptographic math secures Monero transactions and wallets. Untraceable: Monero coins can't be traced back to the blockchain due to encryption.

Monroe coin is now have a good position in market. The price is also high. So there is no chance of omitting this coin. The security of the coin as you said is best. It is not traceable. So there is least chance of loss your money by hackers. Also the transaction is faster that bitcoin and the fees is also lower. 

Besides all the currency coins, Monroe coin is a very important currency.  And its value is increasing day by day, so if we invest monetary currency along with other coins, we can expect to get better.  It will be easy to earn money with money.

Monero is a good coin of no use now, i haven't use it before. I only mined it once, but news about the coin is not good at all

Monroe Coins:-

The main benefit of monroe coins is that increase price in upcoming days and those people who invest in these days in monroe coins they earn large profit after passing the several days. The main benefit of monroe coins is that it is very popular crypto currency.

• +1 1

MONERO
Private Digital Currency
Monero is cash for a connected world. It’s fast, private, and secure. With Monero, you are your own bank. You can spend safely, knowing that others cannot see your balances or track your activity.

anas hassan

Monero coin performs full encryption to protect send and receive addresses as well as the amounts in all transactions are fully encrypted. In addition, every activity that Monero users perform enhances the privacy of all other users.