What Do You Think About Crypto Currencies Going Illegal World Wide?? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sameer

What Do You Think About Crypto Currencies Going Illegal World Wide??

Crypto Currencies are doing great world wide. It is helping people to change their life. But sometimes when I think about it what will happenif it goes illegal or ban world wide. Because government has no control on it and they even can't charge tax. Maybe I am just thinking this because I don't have much knowledge but still what will happen it does get illegal world wide? 

• Useful or interesting 11
  • +1 7
  • +2 1
  • +3 6
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

44 minutes ago, Sameer said:

get illegal world wide? 

Nonsense. True censorship is almost impossible. People would always try to find a way transacting cryptocurrencies, even if it's like a black market of sorts.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

I think every thing new on the web will face the consequences of bitcoin now, but in the future the governments will understand how bitcoin is important in the online life 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

Some crypto currencies will definetely go illegal for it is not profitable for the governments to leave them legal. But there will appear their own stable coins. They will try to replace bitcoin with them

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, PiroSense said:

Nonsense. True censorship is almost impossible. People would always try to find a way transacting cryptocurrencies, even if it's like a black market of sorts.

You are saying its impossible and talking about being in a black market. Sorry I don't understand what you mean because black market is illegal right? If you are talking about being banned then come to think of it, it may be impossible. 

41 minutes ago, Ghulam Shabbir Akbar said:

I think 2020 if bright year for bitcoin ... in 2020 bitcoin can cross again 15000$ ..  No Doubt this century is the century of IT, so many country which believes on IT and progression they will accept Bitcoin and many country stock exchange will invest in bitcoin.. So This is main cause which raise the volume and price of Bitcoin.

There's No Doubt about it. Many skilled and experienced investors are also talking about it. So it's a wise decision to buying and storing bitcoin. 

30 minutes ago, littledi059 said:

Some crypto currencies will definetely go illegal for it is not profitable for the governments to leave them legal. But there will appear their own stable coins. They will try to replace bitcoin with them

53 minutes ago, Migo said:

I think every thing new on the web will face the consequences of bitcoin now, but in the future the governments will understand how bitcoin is important in the online life 

I would really appreciate government if they really do. They should not afraid about what they don't know. They should learn about it.They can find new ideas and concepts for developing nations too. If they Etty can't control it then don't try to control just find alternative to make best of it 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, Sameer said:

Crypto Currencies are doing great world wide. It is helping people to change their life. But sometimes when I think about it what will happenif it goes illegal or ban world wide. Because government has no control on it and they even can't charge tax. Maybe I am just thinking this because I don't have much knowledge but still what will happen it does get illegal world wide? 

When that happen, crypto will not completely disappear but people will still, use it secretly, only this time specifically

If that happens banning cryptos world wide then the crypto prices will become zero. No trading and investing anymore in cryptos. I will be sad if that happens.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

many country restricted and banned crypto currency such as india, bangladesh etc. It is declared illegal for varies reason such as money laundering, illegal transfer, avoid taxes and lot of issues has. To get legal all over the world need more time. If government can regulate crytpo currency then of-course it shall be declared legal in over the world.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 2

Because cryptocurrency is considered illegal in many countries around the world, the reason is that they can't keep any records of them and they can't find any records of where they are trading and they can't track, so I think these things bring this cryptocurrency into a system. Validation should be given.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I think that the state will come to a unified opinion and make sure that both sides are not in conflict. You need to look for the best option. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Well, this cryptocurrency will be popular soon, we need to spread the information about this to know the importance of it in our society, it will be like fiat money soon and also it will be used it together with fiat money.

If that happend - which seems to be close to impossible but for the sake of your question.. then true privacy coin will emerge. true privacy means totally untraceable such as monero, pivx, deeponion, verge etc. because these coins can be used without tracing the sender and receiver. 

Edited by Fadzinator
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

7 hours ago, Sameer said:

I think that might happen for the reason you gave. my taoi is more inclined not to happen, because if it does, why when the heyday does not make it illegal. At that time it was very viral and trending at the time. The logic is that the government can make it illegal right then and there

• +1 2
  • +4 1

Why can't the state take taxes on cryptocurrency revenues? There are many ways and now different countries are testing these ways. Many users of cryptocurrencies use them only to access Fiat. Therefore, in the near future, cryptocurrency will not change our lives.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yeah you are right bitcoin is mostly used on dark web to do illegal activities thes type of things give negative perception in mass people but there are many good sides also ... 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think that Cryptocurrency will be illegal some time more. Because people are still afraid of it, so governments will wait some time to see how crypto will be useful in real world 

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I think cryptocurrency is going illegal worldwide due to lack of knowledge because the currency is next leading currency and it will slowly remove the paper currency.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

I think that it is now illegal in most countries of the world, but it is a reality and imposed, and I think the opposite is what will happen, because governments will have to recognize it in order to prevent people from evading taxes through cryptocurrencies as well as money laundering. I think these things that you fear that will make governments accept cryptocurrencies.

People create different kinds of cryptocurrency projects with wrong motives for illegal way to get rich without considering the effect it has against cryptocurrency industry. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It's true that bitcoin is changing our life by gives us financial freedom. But there is no chance to ban bitcoin where already in a few countries, their bitcoin is legal where they also accept bitcoin as a payment method and some countries are not accepted. So, as my opinion, the illegality of bitcoin always saty where all countries are not accepting it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Not all countries prohibit its presence. there are already countries that legalize it, such as Japan and several other countries. it is possible that other countries are still studying their presence, so they are not actually refusing to just that they do not want to start because they are still in the stage of seeing how the impact is good or bad.

• +1 1

17 hours ago, Sameer said:

i think there is no way this can happen because they government knows they cant actually control who trades and wo cant because nobody will stop trading because of the government and even if they ban it i think people will never stop using it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think the reason why government ban cryptocurrency because they can not control or manipulate it, like what you said they can not charge tax on it. In our country, cryptocurrency is allowed but our government doesn't recognize crypto as a currency or a threat. Also, I think government ban crypto because there are people who uses crypto in illegal activies such as buying drugs on the dark web.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

17 hours ago, Sameer said:

You definitely don't have much knowledge about crypto currencies but there's no way for crypto to be illegal cause some governments have already legalized it while some government still detest it and planning to ban it.

isn't it still illegal so far? illegal but can still be accessed because crypto is not a threat to the country, instead crypto can be a bright future.

• +1 2