What Do You Think About Crypto Currencies Going Illegal World Wide?? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sameer

What Do You Think About Crypto Currencies Going Illegal World Wide??

In my opinion crypto currency is the best currency for investing and earning. There are many countries where bitcoin is legal. But some countries are where crypto currency are illegal till now. 

• +3 1

Yes, cryptocurrencies are prohibited and illegal in some countries of the world, and there are countries that have not heard of this field in the first place and do not oppose or support it, but in my opinion after the passage of time all countries will recognize this technology sooner or later

• +2 1

There are many countries that warn about dealing in cryptocurrencies because they fear the deterioration of their currency as a result of the use of cryptocurrencies, but in the near future in all countries, I think that cryptocurrencies will be dealt with.

No actually cripto currencies are not illegal bit half if the world is concluding it as illegal with government infact the people or folks that are in the right of the cripto than the government of those countries are not allowing folks to get benefit from that platform.

• +4 1

My friend, it is true that most countries oppose cryptocurrencies because it is not possible to control them or impose taxes on their circulation, but according to my vision that it continues to spread despite all that and there are many giant companies that support cryptocurrencies so I think that it could become legal in the whole world in  the future.

• +1 1

On 3/26/2021 at 10:56 AM, Maria karam said:

My friend, it is true that most countries oppose cryptocurrencies because it is not possible to control them or impose taxes on their circulation, but according to my vision that it continues to spread despite all that and there are many giant companies that support cryptocurrencies so I think that it could become legal in the whole world in  the future.

@Maria karam That is correct, every day more companies are getting involved in the issue of cryptocurrencies and that will make them have to see them as a true alternative to the fiat and devalued money that exists in the world, countries will have to take bitcoin or another currency as capital reserve and whoever stays behind will be the one who suffers the consequences of not riding the wave of modernity, digital currencies are the future of finance in the world, hopefully everything goes very well and growth is for the benefits of all and not a few, greetings.

Even if governments continue to fight cryptocurrencies, this does not mean that we will never use cryptocurrencies because most websites on the Internet accept the use of cryptocurrencies as a method of payment.

• +1 1

Dear friend, i do not think cryptocurrencies will be illegal even governments does not have any control from it. Since it is for everyone, any no one is being harmed by it, it will be still legal, but for other countries, there might be another stories.

If we have any law like this then surely I will feel now we are in stone age because now crypto in blood of millions in this community on other hand I feel this is not possible to ban cryptoworld but we can face some serious troubles or restrictions from few countries as they want to bring this all in frame for checking all data and transactions if this is going on then surely we have to coopreate them.

• +2 1

The idea of a digital currency has been presented to central banks increasingly around the world to help improve payment systems and cross-border transactions, and the move comes after Facebook captured the attention of central banks around the world after announcing the launch of its currency. After the widespread use of digital currencies, Samsung has rushed all companies to integrate cryptocurrency handling technologies into their phones.
As Samsung said on its official website, when announcing the new S20 Galaxy phones: “We have created a secure processor dedicated to protecting the PIN, password, pattern, and private blockchain key, in conjunction with the Knox platform, to be more secure, so I see that it is good encryption because it is the next future. To facilitate business matters and increase privacy and security.

I think it will be very bad for us. I hope this does not happen. I just hope that they make clear boundaries, but not many so that we can profit from them because this life

• +1 1

In fact, cryptocurrency technology is an opportunity for those who trade in contraband, because its transactions are anonymous, the other reason why governments prevent these currencies is that they are decentralized, that is, they do not need companies or banks to complete their transactions.

Don't worry about this. day by day btc will be legal worldwide. many countries are adopting btc now and in many countries there are atm for btc. in future btc will be the most popular currency.

• +2 1

This is one of the big issues that the cryptocurrency holders and users are worried about. But its already been years already and that problem is no longer an issue. Though there are countries which have been banning to use cryptocurrency in their area but majority of the countries if not friendly does not care about cryptocurrency and they are not against it.

• +3 1

Illegal global crypto currency is nothing, many people are using it illegally, investing their black money in cryptocurrency, I think the World Bank will tackle them by a system and legitimize the crypto currency.

This would become a big problem for everyone, since investors have great money stored in cryptocurrencies as future investments and if it becomes illegal and is prohibited, they will have many problems to withdraw their investments. Things can get out of hand if this were to happen, but this is a change that would not happen because cryptocurrencies are becoming a monetary system for the entire country.

The field of cryptocurrencies is a private and decentralized shop, and its work is divided into two parts. Good people use the field in legitimate dealings and dealings, and people resorting to fraud and illegal dealings, unfortunately.

• +3 1

Yes there are lot of people that are making crypto currency as illegal business because they are making it as a means of making money where they will try to create a site claiming it legit and has huge profit and benefits which are false 

I think the reason why government ban cryptocurrency because they cannot control or manipulate it, like what you said they can not charge tax on it. In our country. Isn’t it still illegal so far. Illegal but can still be accessed because crypto is not a threat to the country, insted crypto can be a bright future. 

Well i don't think so that bitcoin or crypto officially become illegal because this is the modern era of new technology and many big country are making decision to make it legal and implement tax system on crypto traders which can be used to help some unfinished projects in a nation.

Thank you for this valuable participation, my dear friend, it is an important question and it may occur to anyone, but I think that such a measure should have been taken since the first time that encrypted currencies appeared, but today I do not think that countries can ban it

I think some countries don't like the concept of crypto currency because this is new for them but relax they will accept this soon. Don't think that crypto currency is illegal worldwide but it doesn't mean it's legal in any part of the world.

Even if the use of cryptocurrencies is prohibited in all countries of the world, we will be able to use our cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrencies give us high privacy, and governments will not be able to detect us.

• +2 1

The spread of the idea of encryption in the world is to some extent legitimate, but this speed is not as great as we would like, so we have to wait for the period of time that this matter needs in order for it to become legal

• +2 1

I think that the state will come to a unified opinion and make sure that both sides are not in conflict. You need to look for the best option...

• +2 1