Tokens DeFi - Defi - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cesarladino1515

Tokens DeFi

What do you think will be the leading Defi token at the end of the year, perhaps LINK, LEND, UMA, WBTC, UNI, COMP or the famous YFI, which do you think will be the token with the most market capitalization.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

At first I did not pay any attention to them, but every day that passes I regret more than not having bought some YFI .. it rose like foam even though it has had very strong drops .. but it seems that it is somewhat stable and that they have here to keep a large part of the market .. so the one that goes down a bit I will try to buy as much as possible .. both from YFI and the other "big" currencies ...

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

I think LINK will keep growing and and remain the No1 DEFI coin. Still does not have any competitors in terms of Market Capitalization. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I think that the Uni currency will be the best for this year, especially as it belongs to the largest decentralised financing platform, and as such it possesses the largest liquidity in the market.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

There are so many Defi token options out there today but I think the one with the most potential is the YFI token.

• +1 1

On 10/6/2020 at 6:50 AM, cesarladino1515 said:

What do you think will be the leading Defi token at the end of the year, perhaps LINK, LEND, UMA, WBTC, UNI, COMP or the famous YFI, which do you think will be the token with the most market capitalization.

Yea definitely YFI got all the attention by overpassing bitcoins price and it is a really good project, but I dont know why I have the feeling that it could fall, imagine if it falls to 10.000 on a day becouse BTC its going down and taking all coins with it, that would be a called for us to remember which crypto is the King of them all.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

UNI is the Defi tokens that has given the most talk and is the one with the greatest potential now in the market due to its great acceptance with the public, I really believe that buying UNI would be a very important step in our quest to have a better economic situation and financial

• +1 1

En gran parte, el crecimiento de YFI tiene que ver con su simplicidad, lo cual contrasta con la complejidad de los diversos protocolos que rigen las finanzas descentralizadas. Los intrincados mecanismos de la cosecha de rendimiento -una traducción libre de yield Farming-, el manejo de tokens deflacionarios, junto a las diversas estrategias en torno a la minería de liquidez, aparecen como indescifrables, aun para muchos bitcoiners.
  • -1 2

Example you invest 500 usd today , daily you are earning 3% of 500 usd 

After 22 days you can withdraw 34% of 500 usd (ur actually capital ) which 170 usd !! (It’s a choice , optional) because that makes you reach break even and you become risk free 🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

Now from 23rd day you will get 3% on 330 usd for life time

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

As you know YFI is most hot token of DeFi but you can also expect other projects also can be most capitalization but i hope YFI will be No.1

• -1 1

Offcourse not defi so power ful of 2020 Defi is Good Other For other products I hope defi nbr 1 in 2020 ...

DeFi is short for decentralized finances that include digital assets, protocols, smart contracts, and blockchain-built dApps. We can think of DeFi as an open financial ecosystem where several small financial tools and services can be built in a decentralized manner. 

• +1 1

For this year, I think nothing can beat Yearn Finanace. Yearn finance may dipped, but nothing really came close to it. It is still higher than Bitcoin and its competitors aren't that close to YFI. So for this year, it will all go to Yearn Finance.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/6/2020 at 12:50 PM, cesarladino1515 said:

Am not sure, but i think YFI and LINK will be the most DeFI tokens with highest market capitalization. I believ in LINK since it gave me a good profit when i hold it at the lower price, also YFI will remain at the top.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 10/31/2020 at 5:43 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Am not sure, but i think YFI and LINK will be the most DeFI tokens with highest market capitalization. I believ in LINK since it gave me a good profit when i hold it at the lower price, also YFI will remain at the top.

I agree with you @Calvinpriva about ChainLink (LINK) is really gives a lot of profits, because his lower price, right now is converted to the one of the good DeFi token option for trading, and also now there are many websites platform who offer the saving account to hold LINK earning up to 6.2% APR.

• +3 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

2 hours ago, tienda said:

I agree with you @Calvinpriva about ChainLink (LINK) is really gives a lot of profits, because his lower price, right now is converted to the one of the good DeFi token option for trading, and also now there are many websites platform who offer the saving account to hold LINK earning up to 6.2% APR.

I would recommend to hold LINK if those investing sites are safe, because LINK is a promising token according to its moves. Though we must be careful because some DeFI tokens are now falling and we were not expecting that.

• +2 2
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think YFI , Uni and Link defi coins have good position in market.But i think YFI coin will be the most market capitalization in this year.This coin price is very high and market volume also very high.

• +5 1

All these DeFi tokens lost a lot of their price and some are down 80% from ATH in just a month or two later. But some of them will come probably make a come back if they are shown to have given good returns to yield farmers. The more the interests they receive the better the advertisement. It can attract a lot of money in crypto.

• +5 1

Под брендом UNI недавно лопнул его клон UNIX 

предварительно успев собрать средства в эфире с 2164 адресов! 

Рынок DeFi не кем не регулируется и защиты от скам проектов нет по возврату средств - попадаются даже опытные люди с приструненной наивностью! Быть много раз бдительными всем! 

• +5 1