How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD. Rabiul Islam

How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?

It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin.

But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.

• Useful or interesting 14
  • +1 9
  • +2 10
  • +3 7
  • +4 3
  • +5 4

Government need to control every interments that can be use to disturb their financial economy, include bitcoin. As long buyer and seller create transactions, bitcoin will survive. Until when? the answer is until another instrument take the place.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 8
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Bitcoin will stay in the crypto market forever and it cannot be replaced by any of the coin because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it is most trusted 

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

2 hours ago, MD. Rabiul Islam said:

But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ?

No one knows for sure. But the main threat I can see that can end Bitcoin ultimately is the emergence of a much better system/framework that would surpass Bitcoin's limitations.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Bitcoin will die oine day too and I think the governments will try to replace it with their own crypto currencies or at least try to control it

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Bitcoin cannot be replaced. Many other Cryptocurrency or Altcoin have grown up with support of bitcoin but cannot replace bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I like to say forever but at least 150 years from now we will be good, bitcoin is getting more eyes on it and grow everyday.

Bitcoin is the King of Crypto. It has so much grown. I think there will be no ending of bitcoin. The way it covered the market, that seems it is sufficient strong to keep its existence. The future is in favour of crypto. So i think if there will be crypto there will be bitcoin. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I m not sure that right now Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurrency. The problem is not Bitcoin (Bitcoin survive for ever), The problem is about the industry, with Bitcoin price volatile I m not sure that there is any company industry can adopt it to their system payment!

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I don't think that will affect anything on bitcoin. because no matter how bad a person is and how well a person is manipulating bitcoin, it will have no effect. the value of bitcoin in the industrial world is influenced by the number of transactions carried out not because of comments from state officials.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Bitcoin is a future currency it work as real payments accepted by merchants. It is internet money, nobody stop it.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg

Bitcoin will exist for more than 100 years, and this will lead to an increase in price, because the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market pushes the price of bitcoin up. 

• +1 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

20 hours ago, Bantay116 said:

Yes bitcoin is the most use crypto and I think bitcoin will last forever.  And for now hold bitcoin because in the future we will see bitcoin dominance 

You just try to forget at least 0.01 butcoins to your wallets just thought like as you have lost them but you must keep you log in details safe also and you'll see the benefits after 10 years 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Bitcoin has a very strong place in the crypto market. I think it will remain for the entire life of crypto. If there will come a situation when all bitcoin is mined then there should be a probability of extinction of bitcoin but it will take a huge time like 150 or 200 or more. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I cannot predict how long Bitcoin can exist but I am sure that's long existence will be provided because btc was used by many people and companies including big countries in the world so I think Bitcoins will survive.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Let's get to the basic businees. If cryptocurrency is a business, sure it will going to survive as long as possible.

But currently Bitcoin is going to used for alternative currency. So about the how long it survive, it depend on the market.

If the market prefer going to other currency, sure Bitcoin will dead soon.

But if i look the market now and compare it last year. The market is growing, new people interest to learn new thing like cryptocurrency. So maybe now until 20 years Bitcoin will still survive because slowly but sure the market is growing.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I think it will survive forever. now a days crypto currency is becoming very much interested to all because of its multi uses. people can easily make profit from it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think that Bitcoin will be alive at least more than 3 years from now. There are many other projects which are more technological and contemporary, but BTC is still the first crypto 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well I think the existence of bitcoin will continue to be seen but don't know how long it will be possible to know when it floats, I think the government should see the big bitcoin need to improve analysis to be analyzed more deeply.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I believe that it will only continue to grow. Now that Facebook and governments are getting into crypto, Bitcoin is not going to stop soon. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

you are also looking with the eyesof people knowing a little bit about world of cryptocurrencies but the fact is that the most part of the world either doesnt know about cryptocurrencies or having heard only about bitcoin or Ethereum and not about altcoin. So if we want that more people com into this way of life , these people must have confident in some cryptocurrencies and i think that they have confident only in the name of Bitcoin .So bitcoin will have always value because its the basis of cryptocurrencies

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Bitcoin is the father of all crypto industry if crypto survive Bitcoin will also survive and in Bitcoin servived crypto will also survive these both industries are inter linked with each other so hope for best

• +1 1
  • +3 1

As long as people are still doing transactions in it, bitcoin will still be there. whether bitcoin will be forever, I can't predict this, because bitcoin can change later.

• +1 1

I think bitcoin will survive in cryptocurrency industry as long as cryptocurrency exists because first of all, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and also bitcoin is the most valuable in cryptocurrency's market. Bitcoin will exist's as long as cryptocurrency is existing, bitcoin is the origin so if bitcoin can not survive anymore, cryptocurrency industry will die as well.

• +1 1
  • +4 2