How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD. Rabiul Islam

How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?

crypto money means bitcoin. Considering the market domination amount, bitcoin will not end unless the cryptocurrency world is over.

Government need to control every interments that can be use to disturb their Economical  economy include bitcoin. As long buyer and seller create transactions, btc will survive.The answer is until another instrument take the place.I cannot predict how long Bitcoin can exist but I am sure that's long existence will be provided because btc was used by many people and companies including big countries in the world so I think Bitcoins will survive.

Much of the new money entering this market belongs to people looking to speculate and profit on a “buy low, sell high” strategy, and with the volatility of the crypto market it is often sufficient.

On 12/12/2019 at 12:32 PM, MD. Rabiul Islam said:

It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin.

But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.

We can not say what is going to be happened to bitcoin in future. Many of experts have different views about bitcoin adoption. We could only hope best for this as this is an amazing technology as well as the amazing currency.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

We know that bitcoin is very good and successful cryptocurrency. I think bitcoin will say in crypto in long time. Bitcoin called mother of cryptocurrency we all know that. Bitcoin will be in crypto i think       

You have a great question. I think that in the case of cryptocurrency, Bitcoin will actually survive for a long time as it will be able to be used as long as Bitcoin is used because it can earn good returns here.

8 minutes ago, Gopal Tirke said:

As long as buyers and sellers make transactions, Bitcoin will survive. Until? The answer is unless other tools are in place. The government needs to control every intervention that can be used to disrupt their financial economy, including bitcoin.

I think bitcoin has now made it's position in crypto currency world and in my opinion the demand of crypto currency is increasing day by day but we can not say anything as the world is progressing rapidly and many new currencies  are introduce daily.

Bitcoin is decentralized, meaning there is no party that can control it, so they are trying to prevent it from trading within their borders only and soon they will start adopting it.

How long bitcoins survive in crypto currency ? I think there is no work when bitcoins are not there so bitcoins will survive till the crypto currency survive 

Nice question .. I can't give you accurate information but just expectations! I expect Bitcoin to remain at least a preserve for 30 years! Bitcoin is the mother of digital coins! So I can't imagine that there is no Bitcoin with the encrypted coins!

Well, In my opinion, the BTC  will the future currency for trdes between countries. As many countires are trying to regulate it under financial institutes. as crypto currencies got regulated it will the future currency and we will see the paper currencies the musems only. 

Government need to control each interment that can be use to upset their money related economy, incorporate bitcoin. As long purchaser and vender make exchanges, bitcoin will endure. Until when? the appropriate response is until another instrument have the spot.

On 2/18/2020 at 5:32 PM, PavMine said:

Bit coins are currently unfamiliar to many.  Don't know, don't want to know. Don't want to understand. Very few people know about this.

Yes who see the future right and believe in changing they will understan.

as long as individuals continue to use and implement it in their daily lives, the bitcoin has a lot more time, which if it could happen that another cypto has better adoption and popularity of a future

Cryptotalk is one of the best btc income site in the world. you can earn by posting in this site. Crypto money is give us from this site by comments. Daily earn to this site and withdraw by yobit exchanger. so guys you can join this site for earning bitcoin..thaks to cryptotalk

Bitcoin I think have the brightest of future of all coin/token. So, as long as crytocurremcy exists in the digital currency market. I believe bitcoin will last and as well compete with others. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

no bitcoins technology is kinda outdated now , there are now more good technology is used than bitcoin like on the XRP and has alot of good service than bitcoin

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin will always be the father of all coins. It is the true base of crypto currencies and without it, all crypto world would go down and fall apart. The real question is : How long can the cryptocurrency industry survive without Bitcoin?

I think crypto will be the platform that holds the world's financial full as a transaction medium. because of seeing the smart contrac which is always excreted by the blockchain system which I feel can change the style of traditional economic transactions.good luck...

i think as long as we still have those whales investing their billions in crypto we have nothing to worry about even tho i was a bit worried when we were about to go bellow 100 billion dollar.

BTS in my assumption will survive the test of time, especially when all the 21 million virtual coins are mined. The value of bitcoin will definitely go up, therefore, making it a safe haven for investors and investments. Cryptocurrencies are here to stay and will eventually replace fiat currencies in the future.good luck...

The future  of Crypto currency totally depends on the bitcoin .. Bitcoin is the main pillars of the Crypto currencies if its collapse all Crypto will collapse

The later  of Crypto currency totally depends on the bitcoin .. Bitcoin is the water pillars of the Crypto currencies if its change all Crypto present founder

Bitcoin is a trusted forum due to technical skills in its site so the experience of financial marketing is present in a large scale every one impressed with bitcoin when used first.