How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD. Rabiul Islam

How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?

I think bitcoin  is the hero of online work and trading . And if the hero is not there, how will the work if it is 100 percent then the work will be 10 percent if not. In my opinion  bitcoin is everything  for online workers 

Bitcoin will keep on forming into a superior future Cryptocurrency Industry, and everlastingly will keep on making due for the headway of Digital Technology that we can see and feel together later on, just as all the comfort and security that we will get later on later as far as exchanges any such installments.

Bitcoin will survive. Bitcoin have a potential for like almost everything that we people need. China is even using crypto, and it's one of the biggest country in the world. 

• Useful or interesting 1

one day bitcoin also end in crypto market but not now I think bitcoin stay another 150 years, its my personal opinion not sure because no one predict when bitcoin ends, but the last bitcoin mine to take mixmam take 100years, so this calculation bitcoin stay 150 years with us.

The position of the bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrencies it will take long the existence as day has been passed the development of bitcoin is getting more stronger.

8 hours ago, Hashir said:

Bitcoin via now 11 year and a established brand of Crypto. Crypto depends on bitcoin survival. I think bitcoin will not go any where  for next 100 years atleast

Yes it will stay and be existing but it wouldn't last forever. It might have to go one day.

Genuinely i'm sure in no way having the bottom from bitcoin. Equity month, we've been case on the subject of press that may be impressive for bitcoin. It may are in existence through economy a long time.

Actually cryptotalk is one of the best successful outsourcing site. And Bitcoin is very popular crypto currency. For this reason I think Bitcoin servive long time

This is not issue for bitcoin because its founder coin and right now its one of most popular and useable coin in cryptomarket so if someone feeling its going any where or have any problem then surely he is useless because bitcoin is leader and he will keep his position for very long run in cryptocurrency there could be some competition but nothing going to happen this for leading coin.

On 2/12/2020 at 11:13 PM, BigCryptoLife said:

As long as there are cryptocurrencies, bitcoin will be there strongest. Only low coins can go. 

Low coin will die a while then they will raise again that what i think... Good luck..

Bitcoin will be available forever, because its trusted and useful.. There are many people and even companies are using it in different ways, so its hard for it to disappear and to drop.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think bitcoin can last for a long time in crypto as we can npt perdict anything what will happen in future  but btc will last forever because it was the most potential coin  and many big investor invest on it.

Let's get to business basis. we want more people to get into this way of life. Bitcoin is the most famous cryptocurrency. I believe bitcoin will survive in this industry.

You said in the crypto market. It will be forever. If all coins are no more, there will still be bitcoin. 

I will remain in encryption until I achieve my published goal and make a monthly salary for myself from it because it is frankly the future. All digital currencies are the future.

2 hours ago, Cmineral said:

It has been able to survive the worst time that it should have crushed down but because of the good roadmap plan, the popularity of bitcoin helped it in the to advance more and also that is a good sign that the bitcoin will definitely progress more in the crypto currency industry as it is still the number one and the king in aspect in crypto currency 

The question is how long will bitcoin last? I myself have thoughts as long as the internet is still in use, then bitcoin will still exist and continue to survive. what about your thoughts?

I did not know how long bitcoin will exist but I hope it will last and they could surpass the problems they faced as well as we coud help thwm through doing our task. 

I think bitcoin will last long.  As it the first cryptocurrency.  And it is very reliable.  People are now interested in bitcoin     

Bitcoin will last very long for more than a year because people now prefer decentralization systems over decentralization and bitcoin helps it completely for this reason.

I don't understand how much it will be able to extend it, it will be in the flat once, I need to improve the analysis if you want to analyze extra analysis of playful Bitcoin..

bitcoin is second generation currency that grow higher and higher in glance , bitcoin is a authentic and registered one who has a chance for remain at developmental level 

It is still a long way to go, it will go a long way, maybe a lot of people will do a lot with a little currency, or some other currency to do something else. I think this is a little more expensive and most current in the current world. The only menace for bitcoin survival is any new technology that have better performance. Including a kind of cryptocurrency. But BTC itself could evolve towards that kind of currency. 

On 12/12/2019 at 1:33 PM, Lubruselu said:

Bitcoin will stay in the crypto market forever and it cannot be replaced by any of the coin because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it is most trusted 

This can't be happened because anything does not last for ever .Their is someone who replace the toper in few years decade .The BTC is now king of market but their are many new coins who are showing promising future where the BTC can become part of history.BTC have to modified themselves and bring more advancement in system like ETH have done.

• Useful or interesting 1

No one knows for sure. In my opinion, I suppose it will survive as long as it continues its use and support by users, and as we all know, this is growing! This industry continues to grow and BTC is the 1st!

In my opinion BITCOIN will last many more years in the vanguard, but it will not last forever, we already see how governments implement state policies to try to regulate them, it will always remain above, but I believe at some point it will have to have a stable value.