How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD. Rabiul Islam

How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?

Bitcoin will last for many years because each time it has more capitalization in the market every day new investors join Bitcoin so it will be the king for a long time 

Bitcoin is one of the greatest currencies in the world, and I am sure that this currency will last for hundreds of years, and no one will ever be able to overcome it despite the difficulties and obstacles faced by some countries, and we can notice that the price began to rise and it is likely that it will reach more than $ 20,000 at the end of this year

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

47 minutes ago, Mohammed shifaz said:

I think bitcoin will remain for many more years because it's demand is increasing day by day and therefore it's price is also increasing. In the future everyone will start using bitcoin.

You are right, if Bitcoin expires, there will be a huge financial crisis due to the huge sums invested in it. I think that governments will work to regulate cryptocurrencies in order to control them.

How long it survives depends in some way on the governments, although really anything that is declared illegal will simply be used on the black market, a worldwide ban is almost impossible, so in my opinion, at least 30 Bitcoin has left.  or 40 years of life.

Since it should be taken into account that many companies, including some very powerful ones, have assets in Bitcoin and I highly doubt that they will allow a total collapse.

• Useful or interesting 1

The world is changing and every day it leans more towards technology and Bitcoin is cutting edge technology, so I think it will continue to grow in the future. It is difficult for something to last forever but if it is not bitcoin it will be some other digital currency that drives the world economy, of that I have no doubt!

• +1 1

Bitcoin is the whole crypto industry from what I am know and it is not matter about the government. This is better and stronger than governments and it can survive because it is not a threat to government but a useful tool that can help everyone.

• +2 1

There is no doubt that bitcoin will live for a long time. I am sure that bitcoin has no limit yet. There are lots of people that are just getting to know about bitcoin and investing into it plus there are lots of halving that is going to happen before halving is completed. So all these and more are signs that bitcoin is not going to die now.

• +1 1

The king of all cryptocurrencies "BTC" Will surely go down someday, but I don't believe these could be anytime soon, infact, it's years of service is steadily increasing. 

There are some really rich people with very deep pockets trying to manipulate the bitcoin so that they could finally implement their own coin, but as I see it, it is going to last for many years to come. Day by day more and more people and businesses are seeing the strength of bitcoin and they are joining the cryptocurrencies world. The good news is that there are so many crypto coins and tokens that it would be mission impossible to finish them all. We should be wiser than them and try to have our assets in different coins, just in case.

• +1 1

As far as the cryptosystem is Still in existence the bitcoin will continues to be the most valuable among apart from slightly fall bitcoin will continues to be the topmost money in the world

I didn't think that if bitcoin would fail, the old financial system would fail because its value continued to fall and if its value continued to decline then one day the old finances would fail and become the biggest crisis. On the other hand, the value of bitcoin continues to increase despite many restrictions from the government, bitcoin will remain in the market.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I agree with the opinion that Bitcoin can expire if a framework for a more advanced technology appears that has better advantages than Bitcoin, then investors, companies and banks will surely divert their circulation from the Bitcoin currency and then Bitcoin dies, and except for this matter, no other cryptocurrency will take the place of Bitcoin

• +2 1

I share the view that governments will try to push hard to hinder the growing of bitcoin, certainly, the stronger bitcoin gets, the hardest governments will try to impede bitcoin's progress, by implementing measures aiming to ban bitcoin. However, we all have to keep spreading the word about bitcoin, such that more people are aware of all its advantages over the traditional financial system to keep bitcoin growing over time. 

17 hours ago, Mella said:

Bitcoin is the whole crypto industry from what I am know and it is not matter about the government. This is better and stronger than governments and it can survive because it is not a threat to government but a useful tool that can help everyone.

I agree with you mate, I think in the modern era we are now, Bitcoin is even going to be more than government it is something that the government can't control, to my opinion, Bitcoin will survive the cryptocurrency industry forever 

Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency industry. The market for Bitcoin is close to 70% and it will always be the first cryptocurrency as the rest have less demand and support. If it will succeed it will be because today investors that are buying will be for long term and not about trading and making small profit.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is here to stay not to go one day. The cercentagd that benefit from it are too small , many people are yet to know about bitcoin, so others that don't have information about it will also hear and invest in it. So bitcoin is just coming. Itd hear to stay

It can survive one hundred or one thousand years. Maybe even more. It can be used for interstellar commerce perhaps if we find a colony in Mars. It is something that can be used and have meaning for so long as gold or humanity exists. It has fundamentals and can survive for far more than anybody thinks.

• +1 1

It can survive as long as people engage in the process of bitcoin and make it successful. The people acceptance and the government ventures to improve its equipment is equally necessary for it to survive in the financial market.

On 12/12/2019 at 10:32 AM, MD. Rabiul Islam said:

It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin.

But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.

I think bitcoin can stay for longer tie than we expect because as log as bitcoin have users the bitcoin can be used and will be used for longer times, and the price of bitcoin shows that it will stay for longer times. and it have very large users.

• +1 1

The future of bitcoin is still unpredictable but I still believe that it will survive in the future because it is becoming famous currency in the world and many people are interested in buying and investing in it for this reason it is very useful and many people prefer to have it than fiat money.

On 12/12/2019 at 12:34 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Government need to control every interments that can be use to disturb their financial economy, include bitcoin. As long buyer and seller create transactions, bitcoin will survive. Until when? the answer is until another instrument take the place.

I don't think that Bitcoin will be overtaken by any other currency and the other thing is that government will not allow the crypto as legal and if they allow it then they will put a high tax on its usage.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

To me, in my own opinion I think if Bitcoin doesn't survive then crypto currency will also not survive because as I see Bitcoin is the building blocks or sole of all crypto currencies and as people are getting to know more about it, I think Bitcoin will survive in the crypto industry for a long time

• +3 1

Bitcoin would probably last longer than what we thought. It was one of the most famous and could be considered a pillar of crypto currencies if you think about it. The word Bitcoin does spread like wildfire and together with it is crypto currency.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/17/2020 at 5:57 AM, Khan said:

I don't think that Bitcoin will be overtaken by any other currency and the other thing is that government will not allow the crypto as legal and if they allow it then they will put a high tax on its usage.

The way the other cryptocurrencies are I don't think that anything will dethrone Bitcoin either. Bitcoin is the King and the second best Ethereum is a mess. It is worrying me that after spending a lot of time in altcoins I've found very few that are interested and after more time I lose interest in these as well. I was hoping Defi could change things and I still expect more from this.

I don't think it will remain a cryptocurrency project in case Bitcoin disappears! This is because Bitcoin is a picture of the cryptocurrency project! As we know that Bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrencies! Therefore, there is a very close link between Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency project as a whole!