Are you expecting new cryptocurrency project? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Are you expecting new cryptocurrency project?

On 12/12/2019 at 10:58 AM, Delgboke said:

More and more cryptocurrency projects are been seen everyday on the cryptocurrency market, and some actually dead and dumped even in your wallet you have some altcoins that have no value for a year now and you have been wondering what is happening, do you wish to see more new cryptocurrency projects? 

I am not interest with new crypto currency project as i am not a Bounty hunter or airdrop hunter... New Project always get lead by bounty hunter as they make popularity of new projecf by post about it.. I am a ltc lover so i am stay with it instant of expect another new crypto curency project..               

On 12/12/2019 at 12:58 PM, Delgboke said:

More and more cryptocurrency projects are been seen everyday on the cryptocurrency market, and some actually dead and dumped even in your wallet you have some altcoins that have no value for a year now and you have been wondering what is happening, do you wish to see more new cryptocurrency projects? 

Since the mass adaptation is still getting nearer then it is normal for all of us to expect a new crypto currency project because it is one of the way to make the mass adaptation occurs sooner than what we've expected.

There are lots of Cryptocurrency projects which are scam this days and for that I think we don't need new projects at the moment because scammers are making use of that as an opportunity to cheat less experienced people in the Cryptocurrency marketplace.

As matter of fact, so many Crypto currencies will be launch but base on my point of view I think, it should be better to focus on reviving some shit project that failed to compete and stand favourably at the market, instead of continue creating new ones. In Crypto currencies Market there are more than thousands coins but the point is how many are performing beyond and average expectations it's only few, but majority failed to meet up.

Well, that's natural. Everyday like about 10 cryptocurrency projects come in existence and 9 among them fall. Even if we don't want, they will still be coming.

On 12/12/2019 at 11:58 AM, Delgboke said:

Yes, of course I want to see a new cryptocurrency project, but the project must be successful, usually a new cryptocurrency project must be created by an exchange, because if a new cryptocurrency without an exchange is very difficult to survive on the market, like the BNB coin on binance which is quite successful. And I hope tokenTalk is successful on yobit.

I invest in the new crypto projects but just in those whose are listed in the good exchaneg and when the IEO is started on that sites i buy the coin and when the coin trading is start that coin must be touch the high and i make good profit on that time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

15 hours ago, khan22 said:

I invest in the new crypto projects but just in those whose are listed in the good exchaneg and when the IEO is started on that sites i buy the coin and when the coin trading is start that coin must be touch the high and i make good profit on that time.

Yes, this is very safe type of investment because we gonna loss very low and if the coin list in the good exchange then the price can be boom and you can get a lot of profit. But even you can go for defi projects if wanna earn profit then you should be very careful while investing in defi projects.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The field is continuing and I think that many people have many ideas for developing cryptocurrencies and thus many new currencies and many new projects in them.

Yes, new projects are always good.  If people were afraid to create something new, then cryptocurrencies would not appear.  At one point, someone may come up with something brilliant, but be afraid to implement it.

For me I wish to see more projects. People don't stop thinking of something new. And with that they don't stop inventing and don't stop dreaming. For me concept is everything. You can fail a lot of time but if you didn't give up you can be successful when the right time has come. It is just a matter of believing in your self. As for me I was also thinking of a good project to start with on 2020. I just don't know what is it yet. But I have manage to come up with a good capital. Maybe I will invest it in a traditional business like poultry farm or maybe I will invest it on a store. Or maybe in crypto. I am still thinking of something. And hopefully it will work.

Yes, I expect. The sphere of creating cryptocurrency projects is free and unlimited; there will always be those who want to try themselves as creators of new ones. Also, I suppose new multi-level marketing cryptocurrency projects will be created.

An endless number of people have more and more new ideas that could possibly improve this crypto world, and this is the main motivation for which I expect more and more crypto financial projects to emerge. However, you need to be very careful and choose carefully so as not to fall for scammers. And remember, don't invest all your money.

Yes. I’m really waiting to see new projects. I like to invest in new ico’s because they might bring you a good profit in future. However we have to wait and look out for news. I’m using forums to get new information about new projects. 

Yes, I want to take part in new projects. But only in those that will be profitable.  Although you can't always guess, it's lucky.

At the moment, I have saved a certain amount of money that I want to invest in a some project. However, I was disappointed with the large amount of cryptocurrency that has no value. Many people invest money in the starting cryptocurrency, and the coin does not even appear on the exchange. So offensive.

Really looking forward to a new coin project that can break the coins that are not widely marketed. In terms of technology, developer and design that are completely new from everything that already exists.

I dont prefer the emergence of new projects over interest in current currencies. I believe that more efforts must be made by investors for the success of their currency and its good position in the market.

No,I am am sure that most investors do not want to see it anymore.Because unavoidably,many of them are in the way of being garbage coins.Having so many numbers in the market confuses people and investors and shakes their trust.Cleaning is now requried in some coins.

On 12/12/2019 at 5:58 AM, Delgboke said:

Well I would love to see a currency that would follow the pattern with Bitcoin. I would love it to pump as bitcoin did. I believe that TRX is a good coin and if it has all the support it needs, it would go a long way and might even come close to ethereum.

İn my opinion new cryptocurrency projects will end sooner or later, but I believe there will be many opportunities for us.

In fact, I'm really looking forward to it, since I really want to try to start dealing with cyptocurrency seriously. Before that, I had never been carried away, because I thought it was very risky.

I know that there would be more newly introduced coins that would come and that would not surprise me since it is a business type of a scenario in an industry. I actually wish that only the promising coins would be the one that would be introduced and not those projects that would fail suddenly in just a matter of time which I think is only a waste of time and asset. Many people are already thinking if ever there is a newly introduced coin that it would be profitable just like my own idea of this things which is not true all the time because you need to research about the project first to know the possible outcome of the certain project being introduced.

yes i always expect for new ico.. when you will join an ico and but some coins from there the piece is low after listing in exchange you should not sell your coin.. you need to hold and then you can sell it at high price.