Are you expecting new cryptocurrency project? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Are you expecting new cryptocurrency project?

Yes, it is not a big deal.

We can see a lot of new crypto project everyday.

Average 5 new projects release out everyday worldwide.

So, it is not a big deal to expect new crypto project.

Thank you!

Yes. Every day new markets are coming to the marketplace. But those new cash are dead inside the market. Hopefully new coins will come.

Yes i am eagerly waiting for a new crypto project. Because working in this project I can earn money and can provide information and knowledge to others. It helps the students most to meet their financial demand

i believe as we move on we will see the need for new projects with new solutions that will actually see adoption quicker than the coins we have now that has been in the market for years and still didnt deliver on their promises.

I don’t think that now we need new projects in cryptocurrency. Now there are a lot of projects that contribute everything that is needed for cryptocurrency. Bitcoin also has many forks that fixed its errors.

New initiatives could be higher, however now not all of them will be triumphant, optimistically I will make some money from them.

In cryptocurrency, there is no chance that projects will stop to be launched, there are several projects that will be commence and they have their own role in the community

Yes, I see that there are a lot of crypto projects, but I do not trust all of them quickly because some of them may not succeed due to abandoning them.

Always expect new projects, but we do not enter into any project unless it proves successful and also so that we do not waste our time and the project fails at the end.

There are so many ideas that we have here , the good ideas that we have to put together everything is happening , crypto projects are really different and sometimes should be followed in those cases as we tell, its good thing for me that we have to properly work and be sure of what for us to really create coins that can be very beneficial

• +5 1

Cryptocurrency will be always expecting new projects and we ended projects that will be advantage to cryptocurrency not the one that will steal investors money and run aways

On 12/12/2019 at 6:58 AM, Delgboke said:

More and more cryptocurrency projects are been seen everyday on the cryptocurrency market, and some actually dead and dumped even in your wallet you have some altcoins that have no value for a year now and you have been wondering what is happening, do you wish to see more new cryptocurrency projects? 

Everyday there's new crypto currency project in the market, but not all of these projects succeed. Actually, very few of them get accepted and have success. If people like a new crypto project, it will definitely succeed. 

On 12/12/2019 at 10:28 AM, Delgboke said:

More and more cryptocurrency projects are been seen everyday on the cryptocurrency market, and some actually dead and dumped even in your wallet you have some altcoins that have no value for a year now and you have been wondering what is happening, do you wish to see more new cryptocurrency projects? 

Hello my dear friend. There are already various crypto currency projects and most of them are still not started but will start In future. You can earn good profit from the good crypto currency projects. 

1 minute ago, tronbpmac said:

Yeah of course because new project means new inspiration and new hopes we can make so we are Wating for some good project to make some investment.

Not in the current business climate. I think everyone waits what the future will do at this point.

When the leading coins start recovering, then new projects might pop up, but that may take several months!

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

We want to see useful and real projects, we do not want fake or fraudulent cryptocurrency projects, the scammers have done a lot of damage to cryptocurrency projects and the reason for losing confidence for many investors.

Maybe? Most of the people here wanted to create new project in crypto currency but they don't know how. Those people are aggressive in money, they will do anything to get huge money without researching about crypto currency. Creating project in crypto currency is not a joke because you need to work hard for it to become popular. 

On 3/21/2020 at 5:07 PM, Tuni$ said:

Yes I in fact require to look at other new cryptocurrency that has a actual impel that we be capable of operate it in the coming and additionally talented investment. For absolutely the set a price of the coin will pump in the future.

We need new projects that will replace the dead ones that fail to complete their mission on cryptocurrency, this will make a difference out of it and it will serve as advantage to us

No, I do not expect or wish for any new projects. There are already thousands of currencies in the market, and half of them do not have a real or unhelpful project. This will negatively affect the whole domain.

On 2/27/2020 at 4:38 PM, Ifrat Jaman said:

Yes I also agree with your opinion what you said that there are so many new Cryptocurrency has been launched in crypto platform everday. And these cryptocurrencies are not stable because of their projects are not strong and secured. So they cannot be successful as their expectations and then they have to close this project.

If they want to create new project in crypto currency, they must do hard word for their project because if they just let their project, there is possibility project will be dead because no one cares about their project. Did you get my point? 

On 2/5/2020 at 12:06 AM, Davon said:

Yes i will have to agree with you that there are several cryptocurrency projects on daily bases such as the new - MARKETPAEK  rewarding gateway for FinTech projects and Tokenized Assets.FinTech

Most of the people here wanted to create new crypto currency because they also want to earn huge money here. But of course they couldn't do that if they don't hard work in crypto currency. We should always do our own research to achieve our goals here just like creating new crypto currency. 

I hope that no new currencies will be added and that the focus is on the currencies currently present in the crypto market because many of them reach a certain level of price and stop and therefore many people who buy those currencies lose so it is better to focus on the existing currencies

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

52 minutes ago, Sunilkuma said:

Everyday new crypto projects are launched in the market of cryptocurrencies , finding a beneficial and legit project is hard task.

It ia a hard task but it could worthy your while, if you do proper research.

There will be more interesting cryptocurrency projects for sure. Also too many will keep failing, especially since market conditions are not favorable. Altcoins seem to have a small window of rising extremely high in prices and then going endlessly lower and lower. Bitcoin might gain even more dominance in the future and perhaps we will fail to see another altcoin season as many expect. 

Yes it's a good sign for crypto market. New project are always welcomed with big heart. It's shows that something is happening in crypto world and this technology is evolving with time.

Scam and fraud news continues between token piracy and fraud projects and to the disappearance of tokens issuers
 After stealing customer money.
 Fraud by issuing cryptocurrencies.
Investors have contributed to what has been promoted as a new vision for money that must be squandered