Are you expecting new cryptocurrency project? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Are you expecting new cryptocurrency project?

As crypto currency is still going strong more and more countries are creating their own coins , for example the china. They are now regulating a coin which they created to use also for payment method. More and more countries now are legalizing crypto currency.

there will always be neq ideas in crypro and those ideideas will be formed as a coin but I hope to see coins with brand neq ideas which will solve real life problems and not just dump after listing. Where we can earn more and more not likes the fake one Always On the ground.

3 hours ago, Boby said:

If we look now, many projects are fake and scandalous.

Yes mate but this is not totally fake and scandalous because this is properly released to the market but it has a low value price so that many people thinking that this is literally scam.

Well if their new projects is more effectively used and stronger then i will expect for their new project to come as long as this will give us a good benifits.

Yes I think there will be new cryptocurrency projects in the future as we know that the demand of cryptocurrencies are increasing day by day so more people will be interested to buy these coins and cryptocurrencies with the passage of time. so I think there will be more cryptocurrency projects in the future. Thanks

Yes bro we all know that every day by day there have been some rolling out of some new projects all the time because different people are coming upm with their own idea on top of the cryptocurrency space because there are millions of ideals still coming in every day by day.

On 12/12/2019 at 5:58 AM, Delgboke said:

More and more cryptocurrency projects are been seen everyday on the cryptocurrency market, and some actually dead and dumped even in your wallet you have some altcoins that have no value for a year now and you have been wondering what is happening, do you wish to see more new cryptocurrency projects? 

Yes I do. I think new pearls in the new crypto projects will emerge. I hope to see some new projects that combine blockchain with existing technologies.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Yes, I have seen that many cryptocurrency projects come out that carry out promotions for their users, but many times their value plummets, because many users do not see the token projection and start selling desperately, without taking into consideration the damage that is They are doing cryptocurrency.

Certainly my friend there are always new projects and other projects that end

There are a lot of projects that are not worth working on and have not achieved any profits, but I will still be ready to join any new projects through which some profits can be achieved.

We expect many crypts, but unfortunately they arrive and as they arrive you die, they do not have much volume, they only do it to collect at the beginning and then they arrive.

We are all excited and waiting for new cryptocurrency projects. In these we can invest and earn more capital to invest again. Our day to day is the search for these projects

I do not recommend any new coins because it dumps the market more and more 
also these coins are useless because they do not have any real project , their main goal is to collect people money with fake white paper 
so always trade in old and classic coins and forget the new ones to save your time and effort my friend 

Everyday there is a new project but most of them are scammed or fake and some are waste of time because of low payments. So be careful to choose trusted project. 

Only this forum that I loved most because of a good earning here. 

new cryptocurrency projects come out every day, the world of cryptocurrencies is growing more and more and is becoming accepted by the vast majority of the world's population.

10 hours ago, Kantaro17 said:

We are all excited and waiting for new cryptocurrency projects. In these we can invest and earn more capital to invest again. Our day to day is the search for these projects

All those that are not good. If they will develop a good coin that will make it possible to make good coin.

1 hour ago, alger120 said:

sure there are many projects like this in the marketplace, and there are a number of them they even failed to start, even now we nonetheless can see some tokens will disappear due to their vulnerable venture and not going to keep for a long time

As we can see that crypto currency is becoming successful day by day and it's popularity among people is increasing so i think keeping in view the progress crypto currency will launch new projects in coming years.

You are right I am expecting a new project in cryptocurrency because we are trying to make some good money from here and I am trying to do good things from investment and good business.

I hope to see these coins with brand neq ideas that will solve real life problems and not just dump after listing. .this is a good site.and this marketing is so highly.many man uses crypto currency project.nowdays they can many opportunities form crypto project.so i expect this project.

Yes definitely more project  will come when more countries accept it. Every country would launch their own Crypto project  when they  adopt it. Let's see when its happened

I think we should do something about improving the current projects instead of creating new ones which may be unnecessary. There are many projects who need more investment or more supporters to gain momentum and reach their targets. The problem most crypto projects (even legit ones) fail is that, we don't have enough crypto investors like the way we have fiat investors. We must have a group of crypto investors who volunteer to help honest projects. This is better than fund raising.

6 minutes ago, Jay8 said:

Libra is one of the hugely anticipated cryptocurrency project. it is going to be massive because facebook has alot of members and hence the value may be huge form the start

yes, the libra agrees the long-awaited project and I want to notice one more and say this is the TON telegram project - now there are very big disputes and the Pavel proves that this is a real cryptocurrency, unlike the riplle.

Of course yeah but I will be looking for only the legit projects. In 2019 there were thousands of fake projects which have just cheated us. There are still garbage projects on the way so sometime we should really face a hard time to find the good one. 

Many projects are getting join in crypto. I’ll like to know about them as well. Because many earning sources will come out because of these projects. But we all need to be aware that every projects are not real. They can be fake one also 

12 hours ago, Masum09 said:

To see the future you have to be able to step outside of yourself, forget your past successes and see ... The waiting is the hardest part. ... Future problems will take brand new solutions ...

Your advice is good, i think forgetting the pass success and loss, id how to cope with new profit, it is how to avoid greed and bad emotions.